Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] Vile Darkness (STILL RECRUITING 5/6) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I want to allow Themes in this game. You up for that?
  Yay, Themes!
  No themes, please.
View Results

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:15 pm
Seven votes, but only three completed sheets in. Come and attack the darkness! Now with themes!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm
Sorry Arc, I'm having major can't be stuffed's, when it comes to making up a character.

So it might just be easier to remove my name from that list.  

BegrudginglyGood

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 am
I'll make a character, Arc! I'm going to Lair Assault tonight, so I have to make THOSE characters, but after that I'll put one together. (Satyr thief is my plan.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am
AlphabetFish
I'll make a character, Arc! I'm going to Lair Assault tonight, so I have to make THOSE characters, but after that I'll put one together. (Satyr thief is my plan.)
Great, I wish they assaulted lairs in my area. Or that I had time to meet gamers in person  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm
Absolute Virtue

KytanaTheThief

Kowsauni

The Game thread is open, so let's get started! I'm still accepting players, so if you've got characters in the works, I'd be glad to see them here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:48 pm
Arc Vembris
AlphabetFish
Great, I wish they assaulted lairs in my area. Or that I had time to meet gamers in person

Here he is, my satyr thief: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=411201

I hope the background and theme jive with what you have planned! 3nodding  

AlphabetFish

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 am
AlphabetFish
Arc Vembris
AlphabetFish

Here he is, my satyr thief: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=411201

I hope the background and theme jive with what you have planned! 3nodding

Very nice, you can join the roleplay now with the other(s) (only Kowasumi's posted so far)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:06 am
may i join  

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:07 pm
Rikku DarkHeart KH
may i join

The sheet you linked me to in the subforum needs some work. I gave you some pointers there, let me know when it's finished.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff