Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Where is everyone from? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicholas Hawke

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:08 pm
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
Sadly I'm from Alabama, and it's rough sad even my family is homophobic, so they don't know I'm bi. I want to move somewhere else soooo bad emo

I'm sorry sweety! If you ever need someone to talk to, let me know. smile

Always nice to have someone to talk to :3 I can say the same to you, I'm a good listener ^^

It is always nice to have someone to talk to, and I understand that not everyone has that special someone to talk to. I remember, I was there. :3 I'm Christopher, by the way.

Yeah, down here where nascar and football rule, its gard to find friends who understand. I do have a few friends, but more is always better :3 and that's a wonderful name, I'm nick, but prefer Nicky xP

Thank you sweetheart.
Yeah, I'm originally from Ohio, and my dad worked at the race track.
Imagine how awkward it is to bring your very gay son to the race track in front of a bunch of rednecks. stare

I'm not sure how rough that would be sad I'm not open around home about being bi, especially since I grew up around gay bashers. But I know it must be pretty hard sad should we take the conversation elsewhere? I mean this is about where we live, or does this still count? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:09 pm
SirWhatdoido
tinkerxo

I'm thinking about moving to Hollywood, or Sacremento.
-smiles-

o.o
*scribbles you a message*
"Sac was amazing but got boring really fast. It felt small in terms of people and felt like everyone there needed to get hitched"
*nods then scribbles another message*
"Hollywood is more fun and more people"
3nodding

Hollywood is also a lot more expensive. razz

tinkerxo

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:10 pm
I'm not sure how rough that would be sad I'm not open around home about being bi, especially since I grew up around gay bashers. But I know it must be pretty hard sad should we take the conversation elsewhere? I mean this is about where we live, or does this still count? sweatdrop

I don't really mind since I am the one who started this thread, but if you would like to take it to PM's, feel free darling. smile

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm
tinkerxo

*nods then scribbles*
"Job wise, paid more down here due to cost of living is high. Get paid less in sac cause cost living low*"
3nodding

KoteLion

Feral Gatekeeper

12,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Generous 100

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:17 pm
SirWhatdoido
tinkerxo

*nods then scribbles*
"Job wise, paid more down here due to cost of living is high. Get paid less in sac cause cost living low*"
3nodding

We should become best friends, and you should get me a job down there.
-smiles-

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:25 pm
tinkerxo

I don't really mind since I am the one who started this thread, but if you would like to take it to PM's, feel free darling. smile

Well if you don't mind xP meow!  

Nicholas Hawke

KoteLion

Feral Gatekeeper

12,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm
tinkerxo

We should become best friends, and you should get me a job down there.
-smiles-

*scribbles you a note*
"I can look around but unless you love kids and know how to swim, you can't work with me"
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:30 pm
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo

So, how is Alabama?
What's the weather like?

tinkerxo

Nicholas Hawke

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 pm
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo

So, how is Alabama?
What's the weather like?

XD weather in Alabama?! It's constantly changing and unpredictable, lol. One moment it's hot the next it's cold. And we get everything good to bad. I even live in that tornado valley thing, don't remember how far it stretches but we do get a lot. Only thing we don't get is a dry hot day, we get humid days where you walk outside and you feel like you haven't bathed for weeks after just an hour. I'm starting to ramble @_@  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:40 pm
I'm Puerto Rican.

I live in Puerto Rico.

Rennard The Nth

Phantom

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:42 pm
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo
Nicky Michaelis
tinkerxo

So, how is Alabama?
What's the weather like?

XD weather in Alabama?! It's constantly changing and unpredictable, lol. One moment it's hot the next it's cold. And we get everything good to bad. I even live in that tornado valley thing, don't remember how far it stretches but we do get a lot. Only thing we don't get is a dry hot day, we get humid days where you walk outside and you feel like you haven't bathed for weeks after just an hour. I'm starting to ramble @_@

Oh lord. When I was younger I used to have nightmares about tornadoes. I'm still extremely afraid of them. I hate the humidity too. That's why I like Arizona. It doesn't really ever get humid. :3

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:47 pm
I myself am from Alabama, the south eastern part of Alabama.
Surprised to actually see a few others here from Alabama,
as well!

-ChemicalBeat-

Nicholas Hawke

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:56 pm
tinkerxo

Yeah I've always been afraid of tornadoes too, the last tornadoes destroyed a couple houses some of my family lived in, the ones before that can just a mile from hitting me while I was with my grandparents for a while. I was terrified cuz I was in a trailer. Wizard of Oz is what made me so paranoid about them redface  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 pm
my family is from so many parts of the world, such as Jamaica, Ghana, and the U.K.

but born-wise? San Diego, CA, and yet i have lived in the smallest city of Temecula for 12 years gonk

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

tinkerxo

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:09 pm
-ChemicalBeat-
I myself am from Alabama, the south eastern part of Alabama.
Surprised to actually see a few others here from Alabama,
as well!

Oh, that's cool! It's always nice to meet people that live in the same state. Noone ever lives in Arizona. :c

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff