Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[DnD 4e] Thunderspire Labyrinth: 5/6 RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:40 pm
I plan on wrapping this combat soon. You three will be in the Seven-Pillared Hall, associated with each other or not, your call. You're all aware a fight just happened inside the Grimmerzhul Trading Post. If you're trouble-seeking individuals, and I hope you are, then that's your hook.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 pm
Well your in luck, Arrosa is one such individual. She is always looking for new challenges and opponents to test her mettle against and further improve her skills. Busting up a slave ring sound like a perfect chance to do just that. Its funny, she wouldn't really care about freeing slaves and whatnot, but the slavers themselves represent a good challenge for her to overcome and also group that society wont really care about if she picks a fight with them.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 am
Actually would be alright if I change my character real quick since we haven't started playing yet. I want to make a little Halfling Vampire that hails from the same village as Kibble.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:03 pm
Kowsauni
Actually would be alright if I change my character real quick since we haven't started playing yet. I want to make a little Halfling Vampire that hails from the same village as Kibble.

Don't you think a vampire would be better suited being an associate of Gomez? Just some blood for thought. If you want to keep it as is, then it's still okay smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:37 pm
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

Don't you think a vampire would be better suited being an associate of Gomez? Just some blood for thought. If you want to keep it as is, then it's still okay smile

lol, well, she wasn't a vampire when she left the village. Bryony has been plagued with a series of unfortunate events since she started adventuring. She was born under a bad sign and it has been hounding her her entire life. I was toying around with the idea too that she could be locked up in a room in the area you are currently exploring. Perhaps she was going to sold as a slave, until one of the slavers found out her true nature, now there not sure what to do with her. When first met she would pretend to be a captured human child. That is until she saw whoever she recognized from the group, From there she'd probably try to do a bit of explaining.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Character sheet for Bryony without the background yet.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 am
Rain Yupa
Kowsauni

There are some not-too-subtle distinctions between Gomez Addams and Grandpa Munster  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:03 pm
I know we are full but would it be alright if my wife made a character for this campaign even if her character would just be on standby for now? She wants to make a Vryloka Warlord and her character would tie in closely into my character's past.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:36 pm
Kowsauni
I know we are full but would it be alright if my wife made a character for this campaign even if her character would just be on standby for now? She wants to make a Vryloka Warlord and her character would tie in closely into my character's past.

I won't stop her from making any character  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm
Kowsauni

Virulent Lover

KytanaTheThief

Your characters have detected trouble in the Grimmerzhul Trading Post. Go check it out!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22612631&page=11  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:56 pm
Are us three entering as a group or are we each doing our own introductions?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:26 pm
Kowsauni
Are us three entering as a group or are we each doing our own introductions?

That's between you, though I haven't seen you guys coordinating here in-thread. It would be easiest for me to assume you're a group.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:54 pm
Arc Vembris
Your characters have detected trouble in the Grimmerzhul Trading Post. Go check it out!
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22612631&page=11

... and I just spent the last two minutes laughing hysterically.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:51 pm
Rain Yupa
Arc Vembris
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22612631&page=11

... and I just spent the last two minutes laughing hysterically.Rain, do you remember how the last time someone set the furniture on fire underground ended?  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Sockis

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:01 pm
Oh wow, my group started a fire in an underground dungeon once, the bad thing was that they forgot the proof of their deed so they had to go back in before the fire engulfed everything, they did it in the knick of time. blaugh  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff