Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Any one else angry... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm
CDR Shepard
Pilotslover
CDR Shepard
true... but all the DLC carried over, even in the second one the DLC carried over a little bit but not a big impact like it did in the third one.

They should have added more to it to make it more worth the ten bucks

Overlord and Kasumi came with the PS3 version on the disk so ... XD

I'm not sure because I haven't played it, my PS3 is standalone but it'd be hard pushed to replace Minerva's den (A friend let me download it on his PS3).
i see, so you also didnt get the firewalker which was sexy... which was removed off the normandy for "testing" but they are seen using it in some trailers... could have at least given us a mako for some missions.

But that genesis thing i think its stupid, it doesnt help you out maybe if you can get the first game i guess its ok... but you never get that level 60 bonus hehehehe

That sucks ...

Sadly, the PS3 never got the first game.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:41 pm
CDR Shepard
Pilotslover
Punishedestiny
Everyone is. neutral Especially after the arrival DLC... Wouldn't the whole galaxy have been destroyed when the relays blew?

They were off to a bad start with that one by making a DLC the launch point for the whole game imho.
it helped make some since of why shepard is back on earth. but yes it was not the best DLC they could have done so much better

agreed.  

Punishedestiny

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 pm
Apparently now there saying Shepard was indoctrinated when the reaper laser hit him at the end so they're bringing out DLC to fix this. I swear there's more plot holes in this game than swiss cheese  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:11 pm
AdvanceEX
Apparently now there saying Shepard was indoctrinated when the reaper laser hit him at the end so they're bringing out DLC to fix this. I swear there's more plot holes in this game than swiss cheese
actually they are saying he was indoctrinated a long time ago

this video is crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythY_GkEBck  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 pm
Damn I chose the Synthesis ending myself, I feel deceived, but Joker looked like he won in the end though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm
CDR Shepard
AdvanceEX
actually they are saying he was indoctrinated a long time ago

this video is crazy
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ythY_GkEBck

The video is pretty well done and most of it is very believable and amazing to think Bioware has been indoctrinating most of us this whole time.

There's however still a few things that don't make sense even with this amazingly put together video. I hope that whatever it is that Bioware will be releasing in April will put our minds at eaze and finally put a close to the fantastic story of Commander Shepard.

Edit: Oh CDR Shepard, it's not saying he/she was indoctrinated this whole time. It's just showing the struggle of Shep fighting off the indoctrination from since you first bumped into Sovereign. Only the ending of the third game is you really being indoctrinated or not.

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:26 am
Am I the only one kind of expecting them to release it on Sunday and for it to be crap?

(Check Sunday's date)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 am
Pilotslover
Am I the only one kind of expecting them to release it on Sunday and for it to be crap?

(Check Sunday's date)

They better not >_>

Watch them go "MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAH WE INDOCTRIANTED YOU BITCHES"

In all honesty I don't think they'd do anything that foolish. If so, they thought their fans were pissed off now....the fans will be be raging crazily if they decide to do some stupid April Fool's joke.

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:50 am
Starlight Dragon
Pilotslover

(Check Sunday's date)

They better not >_>

In all honesty I don't think they'd do anything that foolish. If so, they thought their fans were pissed off now....the fans will be be raging crazily if they decide to do some stupid April Fool's joke.

I expect nothing less then complete bull crap from Bioware ... honestly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:34 pm
Starlight Dragon
Pilotslover

(Check Sunday's date)

They better not >_>

if they treat us like this.... we will all turn our backs on them... we wont go buy dragon age 3 we wont touch any of their games... and some may go as far to go you know EA... screw you too for supporting this garbage.  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Patton

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:59 pm
Doesn't indoctrination make more sense, though? The Citadel controlled the Reapers, and since ME1 established that the Reapers indoctrinated Saren...would it not make sense that the Citadel could indoctrinate all who pass through it? The Reapers had only a few years with Saren...but the Citadel has been occupied for generations gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 pm
i'm not mad about the ending now becasue Shepard survives if you make the right choices and choose to destroy the Geth and the Reapers my friend just showed me  

0-Takashi-0

Wealthy Tycoon

4,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wall Street 200

Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:04 pm
Patton
Doesn't indoctrination make more sense, though? The Citadel controlled the Reapers, and since ME1 established that the Reapers indoctrinated Saren...would it not make sense that the Citadel could indoctrinate all who pass through it? The Reapers had only a few years with Saren...but the Citadel has been occupied for generations gonk

The indoctrination theory does make sense and I am fairly sure that's what Bioware was going for with the ending for the game. It's all just speculation from the fans but it seems pretty clear that the ending was about that.

Most of us aren't upset because of that. We are more upset about things being extremely vague and unclear. Also, no matter what you picked at the end of the game almost all the endings were exactly the same... with a tiny little difference in them.

(Oh and random question.....may I ask what the Zenga-Zenga in your sig means? There's a reason I'm asking haha.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 pm
So my theory that I've been considering for awhile. SPOILERS, so WATCH OUT!

Get enough EMS and you get a third ending option - Synthesis.
Get enough EMS and pick the Destory option - Shepard (might?) live.

See a pattern? War Assests and the percentage don't seem to make that much of a difference in the way things play out, but they kind of do.

I think that future DLC might make more War Assets available. And with that, a higher score that MAY give us a "better" ending. I've had all the way up to a really high 7k EMS when I went into the final fight and my stats said that "chances are even". Perhaps the EMS has to be much higher and chances will turn "good".

It would mean that BioWare had something planned all along. Not changing the ending, but you only get the more ideal ending if you play your a** off and are patient. Shepard has to make plenty of sacrifices in bringing everyone together. Sure, we'll be sacrificing money, but we're also sacrificing our time and effort.

Just my thought on the matter that isn't really my thoughts on the ending and all the controversy going on... but I kind of hope something like this is what BioWare will announce this month.  

OtherWorldShukumei

Cluttered Cat

Patton

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 am
Starlight Dragon
Patton

The indoctrination theory does make sense and I am fairly sure that's what Bioware was going for with the ending for the game. It's all just speculation from the fans but it seems pretty clear that the ending was about that.

Most of us aren't upset because of that. We are more upset about things being extremely vague and unclear. Also, no matter what you picked at the end of the game almost all the endings were exactly the same... with a tiny little difference in them.

(Oh and random question.....may I ask what the Zenga-Zenga in your sig means? There's a reason I'm asking haha.)

If Bioware gave too broad a range of endings, they ran the risk of being viewed as corny or schmaltzy. For instance, the final encounter could well have sounded hauntingly like the Neo-Architect scene from the Matrix Reloaded xd . I was kind of worried how they would end the trilogy...they had built up for a big climax. Or maybe the threat is so galaxy defining, your best efforts can only achieve a sort of stalemate between synthetics and organics.

OoC: I think zenga zenga means "street by street". At least, that is what I have been able to research. It came from a speech by Muamar Ghadafi (spelling not reliable mrgreen ) before he died.  
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff