Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[dnd 3/3.5] The Afterlife Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm
I wish to make a warforged cleric and as such wish to be able to use the construct domain.

yay or nay?

Also a weapon refluff using the great axe stats but to be called great hammer and do bludgeoning damage instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 pm
arononkorr

An Awaken wolf is aright, same with the Dragon Shaman.... And to answer the other question, It is a level 8 campaign.

Mongooseh

The blunt axe is alright, same with the Domain.  

glitterboypilot

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 pm
glitterboypilot
arononkorr

An Awaken wolf is aright, same with the Dragon Shaman.... And to answer the other question, It is a level 8 campaign.

Mongooseh

The blunt axe is alright, same with the Domain.

JOY.

It's much easier to add levels than take away ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:50 pm
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=54824

Silverfang is ready!!!  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:10 pm
arononkorr

Silverfang is ready!!!

You're missing a background.

Also magic items have to be a minimum of +1 to have magical effects applied to them so your animated steel shield is at a cost of +3.

Which means your dagger and shield alone cost 27,000 aka all of your gold.

And unless you can explain where your armour comes from I estimate a minimum of 67,000 gp spent on that from the magical bonuses.

So unless you can explain you have horrendously overspent.

Edit: Re reading your dagger. It exceeds 50,000 on its own.

Edit:Edit: So once again you have spent over 100,000gp on armour and weapons alone ignoring any wondrous items you may have.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:26 pm
They were gifted to her by a former party member from the campaign I originally made her for. other than that,, guess I can eliminate them...  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:47 pm
Teknar the Warforged Cleric

With badly written background.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:56 pm
arononkorr

Silverfang is ready!!!

Can I ask, how is a dagger wielding wolf, even remotely effective? I mean a humanoid is effective, do to the range of movements allowed by the shoulder, wrist, elbow, and some other joints... a wolf would only have the neck and spine at most... I don't really mind how... It is more of a curiosity thing  

glitterboypilot

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm
I originally based her off the wolf from that tales game from the 360.

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=42461

but since she's so hard to work in due to gear, I'll go with this Kobold rogue here. Kinda like a little reptilian robin hood. And her gear is apparently far less expensive.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:16 pm
arononkorr

I sorry to but in.... but, Why not just use Vow of poverty? Then you wouldn't have to worry about gear all that much.

Or change it to the weapons found in savage species  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 pm
too late, using kobold.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm
So am I allowed to keep the 23 I rolled?

I'm thinking of creating an evil Dark Elf Fighter, bred for causing pain and torment on the battlefield, and raised in a harsh arena type combat training environment.
But upon seeing that an afterlife truly exists (she was taught there was nothing to fear in death, and that she would join other honored warriors in glory), and that her eternity is to become that of agony every second of every day, she decides to repent.

I can't say she will change straight away, but that she won't be fully evil like she once was. Her way of thinking is that she had no choice, and she is forced to repent, because the other option is worse than suffering goodness.

BegrudginglyGood

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:57 pm
BegrudginglyGood
So am I allowed to keep the 23 I rolled?

I'm thinking of creating an evil Dark Elf Fighter, bred for causing pain and torment on the battlefield, and raised in a harsh arena type combat training environment.
But upon seeing that an afterlife truly exists (she was taught there was nothing to fear in death, and that she would join other honored warriors in glory), and that her eternity is to become that of agony every second of every day, she decides to repent.

I can't say she will change straight away, but that she won't be fully evil like she once was. Her way of thinking is that she had no choice, and she is forced to repent, because the other option is worse than suffering goodness.

Yeap, no drops means if you got lucky and rolled all 6's then that is a 24... to the same if you rolled all 1's that is a 4.

And that is fine. It adds to the character,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm
arononkorr
I originally based her off the wolf from that tales game from the 360.

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=42461

but since she's so hard to work in due to gear, I'll go with this Kobold rogue here. Kinda like a little reptilian robin hood. And her gear is apparently far less expensive.
I like the Robin Hood Kobold idea... just

Quote:
Backgrounds: I need to at least know what crime/sin(s) you came back to make right. Any more is just good reading

I don't see why she came back, after dying? or that she even died  

glitterboypilot

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:18 pm
well, the last adventure she was on, she wound up dieing by taking a fatal arrow to save a young slave she was trying to save. the rest of the party got her out, but there was nothing to be done. so they gave her a hero's send off and that was that.

As far as crimes she's trying to right, the rich crushing the poor beneath their feet and working them too death, slavery (She was originally born to escaped slaves from a hobgoblin warlord.) other than that, just using her natural talents to better the lives of others. I added a bit to her story, as I have 2 different incarnations of this one. she's one of my favorites.

She would most likely come back to finish a job she would have felt she didn't complete.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff