Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Law and Love (( 1x1 lil lady beetle&peaches)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

She leaned up on her arms, testing out her leg. It wasn't hurting as much as before, in fact, it was almost as good as new. " Tessia." she handed him a rag from her bag to get the blood off. " Thank you, Ezra. This patch up should last me until I get back to the city." Tessia had a deadline and that was running out. She had one month left to get this murderer and get out of the assasins guild or it was death or slavery for her..But maybe he had heard about the assasin. " Do you by any chance have any information on the murder that happened at the palace?" Tessia asked as she sat all the way up slowly, her muscles still sore from sleeping on the hard ground. If she hadn't still been disorientated from blood loss she might have noticed he matched the description of the murderer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

The young man thanked her for the cloth and began wiping at his crimson coated fingertips. After he listened to her query about the murder, he feigned surprise. Although he wasn’t the best actor in the world, when it came down to a life or death situation, things changed. Even though the woman was injured, and especially since she was now recovering at an accelerated pace, he wasn’t daring enough to tell her that he was who she was searching for. It was unlikely she would believe his side of the story. “A murder at the palace?” he said in as much shocked way as he could make it sound. “Is the royal family safe?” he asked, brows raised with intrigue.

ŰžOOC:  

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

Tessia nodded, closing her eyes with a sigh. " The royal family is safe...but unfortunately it was a close call...the lady-in-waiting of the princess was found dead...No...it was worse than death they said." Her golden hair shimmered as she looked elsewhere to try and remember. Her armour shined as she played with her clawed steel glove mindlessly. She looked up as she finally remembered, "They said her very soul and vitality had been drained by the apprentice who had been dabling in black magic." He must be a foul thing indeed to have committed such a crime. Putting the glove aside, she stood and grabbed a strip of leather to tie her hair up with. It was waist length and straight, complimenting her lithe frame and blue eyes. She went over to her horse and grabbed the reins gently. " I should go water him." Tessia said to Ezra. There was no room for argument and she also wanted to bathe. But he didnt need to know that. They dissapeared into the bushes with a rustle.

When they got to the stream nearby she let her horse drink and stripped down, laying her clothes on a nearby branch. She walked slowly and carefully to a rock with a sponge in hand and began to wash away the blood from her hair and body. She was careful not to get the bandages wet again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:35 am
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

He clenched his teeth as he listened to the information she gave him. The memory of how the poor woman had died would haunt him for the rest of his life. He had caught the sorceress performing the last bit of the dark ritual. In her open palm the sorceress had sucked out the life force of the victim and as she had done so the dying woman’s skin shrivelled up and her hair greyed as if her body had rapidly accelerated in the ageing process. He didn’t know why his ex-teacher wanted to perform something that dark but whatever the reason he loathed her for using him as the scapegoat. Ezra watched her as she got up and led her horse away. His eyes roamed from her glistening blonde hair, over the curves of her petite frame and fixed on the bandage around her leg. The spell had worked faster than he had anticipated. He wondered how long it would take for her to realise that he was the magician’s apprentice.

After some time in solitude, he realised his throat was quite parched and he couldn’t actually remember the last time he had drunk water. The very idea of cool refreshing water gliding over his dry tongue and throat made him thirstier. The blond man stood up, grabbed the reins of his own horse, and traced the path the woman had used with the aid of the sound of running water from the nearby stream. As Ezra neared the place, he saw the horse but not its owner. After scanning the water’s edge he saw her in the water bathing. He blinked in surprise before turning his eyes away reluctantly. “Sorry,” he said. The young man had seen naked women before but even so his cheeks tinted slightly as he turned his back to her. “I didn’t know you were planning to bathe.”

ŰžOOC:  

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image

Tessia had been happily relaxing in the shallow water when she heard the branches rustle. Turning around, she froze when she saw Ezra. As he turned she grabbed her towel and rushed behind a rock, not wanting to go on shore. " Your eyes had better be closed for the next few minutes." Tessia warned as she dried off quickly and got dressed in a simple white gown and belt. A grin slipped on her face as she silently went up to him and gave an inspection. He was much taller than her and he looked like the sort of man who knew a lot of the dark part of the world. He was also quite handsome, even with his shock of black and white hair and red eyes. She then put a finger to his chest and smiled up at him slyly. " You're sorry hm? Weeeelll.." Tessia pushed him into a part of the river with just sand at the bottom. " You're forgiven now." she laughed as she squatted by the water waiting for him to come up.

(( so sorry I havent replied in a while!!! I had a prestigeous art camp I went to for a week and we were not allowed to have electronics of any sort))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

Two things he noticed. One she was walking around fine as if her leg was good as new, and two, he liked her hair down rather then up high as if preparing for combat.The young man looked at her quizzically when she prodded his chest with a slender finger. She had a dazzling smile which surprised him. As he was dazed he was caught off-guard of when the cheeky woman pushed him into the river. Lukewarm water rapidly seeped his trousers and the lower half of his shirt. Ezra blinked at her in surprise before a playful scowl settled across his features. He got up onto his feet, the water was up to his mid-thigh, and walked over to her against the current while water dripping down his torso in rivulets. His clothes clung to his skin and the white material of his shirt became translucent to expose the muscles of his toned body, more specifically his abdomen and chest. “I don’t think I want to be forgiven,” he said before quickly grabbing her arm and pulling her into the water, laughing as he did so.

ŰžOOC: Missed you Peeeaches~! <3  

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

At first she didn't react as he grabbed her, shocked that he even touched her again. " EE!!" she squeaked as the water enveloped her again. She was much shorter than he was and the water was up to her shoulders. As Tessia came up spluttering she reached for something to hang onto and found herself up against Ezra's exceptional torso. She looked up at him scowling, blushing and embarrased. Goodness though, he looked so handsome...and his body was incredible! But she had other matters to attend to...like dunking him! She did so by tackling him back into the water. " Butthead!" she laughed, trying to get away before he could get her back. But it was then she relized that her simple white gown had turned...see through. With a gasp, she ducked into the water until it was up to her chin and huddled behind a boulder, too embarrassed to say anything. .
(( missed you too sanni >w< how have you been?))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 am
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

He laughed as she clung onto him like someone trying desperately not to drown. As he had been too busy laughing at his achievement, he hadn’t thought that she would try to get even that soon. “Whoa!” Her weight against him, she was a petite but strong thing, took him by surprise and his whole body was submerged under water. Water bubbles tickled against the skin of his face and they were all he could see in the water for a moment. Ezra found his footing on the river’s floor bed – one foot on a large embedded rock and the other in the sandy stuff. As he broke through the surface, his blonde hair clung to his face, which made seeing rather difficult. He shook his head to remove water from his hair like a dog shook its body after its fur became drenched. The man pushed his hair out of his eyes and searched for the woman, whom he saw disappear behind a boulder. “You won’t get away from me that easily!” he exclaimed determinedly and with a silly grin made his way towards the boulder.

ŰžOOC: I've been well thanks! ;D How have you been?  

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:23 pm
peaches_and_cream_cutie
User Image

She sqeaked and ducked under the water, trying to evade him at all costs. The water was clear as glass in the part she was in, so she dug up the mud at the bottom and made the water cloudy as she swam away.. .
(( I am wonderful! I am currently at college orientation!! It is wonderful!))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:16 am
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

Ezra reached the boulder and pursued her despite her squeaking. He found it hilarious to evoke such a reaction out of her. He saw it as a game and would make sure to catch his lovely prey. The part of the river where she had been a moment ago was cloudy with stirred up soil from the riverbed. The young man gave up on walking instead and used his arms to swim towards her which was much more effective. Being the more muscly out of the two he was able to catch up to her and soon she was within arm's reach. "Wait up," he called laughingly, oblivious to why she was desperate to get away from him.

ŰžOOC: That's great! biggrin What are you studying again? Was it something related to art/graphics? I'm sorry I have a bad memory! x.x

Sorry for the late reply! Exams are coming up! Dx

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:41 am
User Image

As she emerged from under the water, she bumped right into his chest. Tessia looked up at him, still dizzy from being underwater and covered her breasts with her hands. It was so weird to be having...fun. Usually when they did anything fun at assasin's guild, they would do a survival exam like this. Tessia wipped water from her face and pushed away from him, splashing him in the meantime. "You dork!!" she said shyly and spitefully, walking/crawling to the shore. She tried hoisting herself up on the steep rocky part of the shore and accidentally got her hand caught in a hole. Tessia tried everything to yank it free but it was no good. She stood half out of the water, pretty much naked, embarrased beyong belief,and her back to him..
(( I am studying Industrial Design ^^ I started university two weeks ago and it has been so busy! Now I understand how you were so stressed about exams!! >.< I missed you!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

Her petite body bumped into his chest when she came up for air and with her hands clasped over her breasts. Only then did Ezra realise why she had been so evasive. He reflexively shut his eyes when she splashed water in his direction then watched her move towards the shore in her translucent clothing. He gulped as she stood half out of the water as the wet material of her clothes clung to her body and outlined her curvy feminine features - even though she was an assassin, she had the body of a woman and he couldn't help but stare like a dork as she had said. Then she was stuck. Ezra suppressed laughter that had threatened to spill out of his mouth and instead cleared his throat. He crossed the distance between them in two strokes. "I'll give you hand," he said to her back and quickly added, "I promise I won't look." The young magician-in-training carefully took her hand that was stuck in the crevice created by three rocks. He gently turned her wrist slightly, then pulled it down and out. "There you go," he said but continued to unwittingly hold onto her wrist.

ŰžOOC: Missed you too! I hope you're having fun at university! :]
Uggggh I have exams in less than a week and a half. Dx

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

Sighing in relief as her hand was freed she turned to thank him. But then something overtook her blue eyes, turning them violet. The head sorceress was wondering why she had not been answering her summons on the mirror and demanded to know her circumstances. Tessia stood mute and silent as she let her rummage through her memories thoroughly. YOU IDIOT HE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!! She screeched. Taking control of the wood be assasin, the sorceress made her run and grab her whip. Tessia moved toward him silently, then whipped her weapon around his wrist, the blade digging into his skin. You thought you could evade me? You pathetic little magician! her voice hissed through her teeth in a trimphant tone.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:10 am
User Image
đť•°zra đť•·eon đť•şrson

Ezra had been focusing on her eyes when something strange happened. They changed colour – as if by magic. He thought that it had been a trick of the light but there was something odd about her now. He scrambled out of the water quickly after her but she returned with a whip. The magician’s apprentice took in a sharp breath through clenched teeth as the whip dug deeply into his wrist. Crap. She had figured out his identity. But how? Ezra looked up from the whip at the woman. “Let me explain!” he exclaimed. “Please Tessa?”

ŰžOOC: Exams are done!!!! Had some post-exam celebrations with friends and now I can role play yay! biggrin  

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Tessia smirked and yanked his spell hand with the whip, causing the spike to drive even further into his skin. "Tessia is a foolish girl. A stupid one as well; she couldn't even see her target right in front of her!" The possessed girl walked closer and smirked, tracing a finger down his nose. " Of course, even if when she awakes and finds you dead, it will not be the right target anyway." the sorceress's voice was clear as it rang from Tessia's lips.The whip was wrapped around him like a boa constrictor and pulled tight. Tessia mutely dragged him up and tied him to the horse. " Hmm" she took Tessia's dagger from her belt and pointed the tip at his heart. " You know, since she is going to die anyway. I might as well let her actually succeed at killing someone for once...Plus she is a poor student when it comes to killing quickly." Tessia's eyes dulled to black and then returned to light blue. She kneeled there, staring at him confused, then hateful. " You...you tricked me!" she spat, the dagger going up against his throat..
(( YaY!!! * Hugs and glomps* I misses you!! ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff