Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Scion] Guardians of the Relics Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:48 pm
Vampfighter1
I think that fixes it....

If you wanted you could use your last bonus point to up one of your favored skills by one? other than that it looks fine to me now

xX_Terei_Xx
I'll join, if you're still looking for people.
May I be a Scion of the Morrigan?

Edit: Or of Manannan Mac Lir?

Either are fine, I said any pantheon in the books, that includes the companion parts, and yes I'm looking, need to edit the top thing to show my progresss, but I actually wanted to get quite a few...

RafeRavel

Looks like you've still got 3 ability points and one bonus point unspent, other than that it looks fine...

Califlora

You've got a second relic listed in your list but not your birthrights section, did you mean to take that off, cause you've got everything else spent...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:14 pm
Jun Valson

For a Raptor Bird, which Appearance should I put?
It says 0-5....
(I'm using it for a Snowy Owl and a Raven)  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Jun Valson

For a Raptor Bird, which Appearance should I put?
It says 0-5....
(I'm using it for a Snowy Owl and a Raven)

so you're getting two creatures?

for the raven I'd say either positive 1-2 or negative 2-3 (Personally I don't think they're ugly, but they have a bad rep for it...)

the Snowy Owl might be a 2-3 also...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm
Jun Valson

for the raven I'd say either positive 1-2 or negative 2-3 (Personally I don't think they're ugly, but they have a bad rep for it...)

XD I didn't think there was negative Attributes

It's so I can have recon day and night
>:3 -Always watching-  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Califlora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:25 pm
Jun Valson

Califlora

You've got a second relic listed in your list but not your birthrights section, did you mean to take that off, cause you've got everything else spent...

yeah, i just forgot to delete that there when i trimmed it off to make room for other birthrights...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:37 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Jun Valson

XD I didn't think there was negative Attributes

It's so I can have recon day and night
>:3 -Always watching-

High positive appearance people have trouble staring at you cause you're so beautiful, high negative appearance people can't bear to look at you cause you're so hideous...

or- sometimes- people can't look away, either they're too enamored, or it's like a train wreck xD...

either way mechanically positive and negative appearance work the same, except they determine what epic appearance knacks you can choose (not really a worry for your animals unless you start feeding them etin blood or something like xD)  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 pm
Jun Valson

High positive appearance people have trouble staring at you cause you're so beautiful, high negative appearance people can't bear to look at you cause you're so hideous...

or- sometimes- people can't look away, either they're too enamored, or it's like a train wreck xD...

either way mechanically positive and negative appearance work the same, except they determine what epic appearance knacks you can choose (not really a worry for your animals unless you start feeding them etin blood or something like xD)

Oh yes. My raven is so beautiful, it causes people to stare in awe and crash their cars~
((He's just fabulous~))

If only I could get a Nemean Raven....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:25 pm
Well, here's Alexander Martins  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 am
Jun Valson

RafeRavel

Looks like you've still got 3 ability points and one bonus point unspent, other than that it looks fine...

I blame the PDF... it keeps loosing data I put in. razz Anyways, I wont pretend anymore, GHOST RIDER!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:17 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Well, here's Alexander Martins

Since your legend is only 2 you can only have prophecy 1, and magic 1 (you can get other 1 dot spells though with bonus points)

looks like you're buying 9 dots worth of abilities on bonus points correct, spending 11 bonus points there, 3 on the extra knack with 1 left over?

Edit*
and yes rafe yours looks fine now  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:12 am
Jun Valson

Since your legend is only 2 you can only have prophecy 1, and magic 1 (you can get other 1 dot spells though with bonus points)

looks like you're buying 9 dots worth of abilities on bonus points correct, spending 11 bonus points there, 3 on the extra knack with 1 left over?

I don't remember exactly what I did with abilities, but with my 10 points for Epics and Boons, I:
Got 2 Epics (I will be switching Manip to Dex) (and thus 2 knacks)
and 8 Boons (which I will be fixing XD b/c I can't read)

With freebies I bought some abilities and a level in Prophecy
(I might have to start over because of abilities...Graahhhh)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:08 am
Here's my second try.
Alexander Martins  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm
sorry- between a combination of being busy and my computer given me NO END of trouble this weekend, it'll prolly be Thursday before I even have the patience to try and catch up with everything again ~facedesk~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Here's my second try.
Alexander Martins

now you've got one too many perview/epics?

other than that, a little dark, but that's fine too (not a complaint, just an observation) heck, maybe you'd like to end up joining the bad guys xD...  

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
I will join in as well, if you don't mind teaching a still newbie a thing or two?

>.> could have sworn I replied to this already...

oh well.. yeah, I'd love all the players I can get, and hell- I'm not perfect in the system either, most of my understanding comes from knowing Exalted xD a very similar but still different system.. like comparing it to any of the WoD (world of darkness) games (VtM/VtR- Vampire, WtA Werewolf, MtA- Mage, etc...) it's the same core system with a lot of world specific changes...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff