Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The World of the Scion- Reboot attempt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:07 pm
The Graverobber Max
she's not done yet, but here is Legia Facilier. should have her done either later tonight or sometime tomorrow

Tempted to just accept immediately, but I want to see a little more before I do  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:38 am
Vampfighter1
Jun Valson
Aric Valson for approval

Accepted on the codition that if you seem to be too powerful, I as our Myth Weaver, carry the right to order a change.

Myth Weaver? As in, the website?  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:03 am
No the Storyteller Rafe. I was being a dork. Xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:53 pm
I'm going to start building the forum in the [Pathfinder] Story of a King Section until Rain changes the Name. Look for Chapter 1: A Poodle Named Prscllya  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm
I need a little bit of help... I don't know if I am missing anything

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AnLTLxKXUQeHdDV0S2F6Z29hWkhPUHZWcXh0ZnppZmc&output=html  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:56 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis

First of all, you need to mark your Favored Abilities. They'll be marked under info about your divine parent. You should have two more Virtues in addition to Loyalty and Intellect. And unless you're planning on picking your virtues (which can be expensive in the long run) the Aesir Pantheon uses Courage, Expression, Endurance, and Loyalty. You don't have the Legend to have any Epic Attribute over 1, which all should be marked in the boxes under the Attributes. Unless you increase your Legend Score, your Legend Points should be at 4/4. You need to pick your Birthrights, which you have 5 dots to play with. And then, after all that, you have 15 Bonus to use, and prices for their use can be found on pg. 102. You can also double-check all the other steps there. Also, you purchase each boon individually, and the rules for Epic Attributes apply to Boons too - lower than your Legend Score. So, currently, you could only have the first Magic Boon.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 pm
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnLTLxKXUQeHdC03UFFRUUJoZldENEJ0UWlzYkJuUkE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Better?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:36 pm
There is still a lot of errors. Willpower is only your two highest traits, not all four. You don't have a calling, your backstory is still lacking, I don't know where your bonus points were spent. Epic Attributes aren't boons. They're the little squares beneath the attribute.
I'm sure Rafe can find other problems, but that's what I see.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:39 pm
Max, you've been accepted.

First post is up folks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:13 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AnLTLxKXUQeHdC03UFFRUUJoZldENEJ0UWlzYkJuUkE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Better?

In addition to what Vamp said, you're also way over beginning Legend Score (The dots)... and you judge your Legend Point by the square of your Legend (LS^2) And you might list the name of the Boons you took, rather than just what they are.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 pm
Vampfighter1
Willpower is only your two highest traits,
my two highest traits is Intellegence and Manipulation, both at 4[not counting the first dot]. Four and four is 8...

Quote:
You don't have a calling, your backstory is still lacking,
I knew my backstory wasn't finished, I wanted to get everything set up before then
Quote:
I don't know where your bonus points were spent.
Fixed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AnLTLxKXUQeHdHpHejJ2STJfdmNLa05WRjhyV3d0Snc&single=true&gid=0&output=html  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:06 pm
RafeRavel
In addition to what Vamp said, you're also way over beginning Legend Score (The dots)... and you judge your Legend Point by the square of your Legend (LS^2) And you might list the name of the Boons you took, rather than just what they are.

I thought you said I got four out of four as beginning, then I bought one more with 7 bonus points. Did I mess up there?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Jun Valson

Versatile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:38 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Vampfighter1
Willpower is only your two highest traits,
my two highest traits is Intellegence and Manipulation, both at 4[not counting the first dot]. Four and four is 8...

They mean your virtues, the ones you only had five dots to spend and each started at one... the best willpower you could have without spending bonus points to increase virtues is 7, because you can only raise your virtues up by three (making four) without bonus points, that leaves two more that if you put in one makes it three for seven, which that neglects two virtues leaving them at the base of 1

Edit*

Quote:
I thought you said I got four out of four as beginning, then I bought one more with 7 bonus points. Did I mess up there?

you get 4 legend points, but only two legend unless you spend bonus points... those are two separate scores... Legend is the core value, legend points is the derived one, legend points is the square of your legend (like Rafe said) so if you just use the base legend of 2 you have 4 legend points, but two legend, if you spend 7 bonus points you get three legend and 9 legend points... if you were allowed to raise it again (which you're not in the beginning of this campaign) it would be four legend and 16 legend points...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 pm
I set a maximumn on the LEgend Score Earlier at 3.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 pm
Just wanted to apologize. The character concept isn't really coming to me. So, I'm gonna bow out. I'm sorry.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff