Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAWR: Revolutionary Animals With Rabies

Back to Guilds

We Bother People 

Tags: RAWR, Animal, Noob, Attack, Grunny 

Reply RAWR: Main Forum
The serch18x2 Ask-Me-Anything where have you been event Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:55 pm
serch18x2
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2

WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE MY LITTLE PONY CHARACTER? Mine are Fluttershy, Pinkypie, and Spike. YES. <3
Pinky Pie (there is a space there) because anywhere she goes it's a party and she sure to be bouncing and singging, Dr.Whooves because he is the Doctor, Fluttershy because she reminds me of Bubbles and I enjoyed Powerpuff Girls, Twiglight Sparkle because she is voiced by the chick who did Timmy Turner, the DERP faced one, and practically anyone except Rariety because she is a terrible pony.

orgasm says:

" Y U NO LIKE SPIKE. "

Orgasm is done, you may now talk.
Art shop ♥

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:56 pm
xXFoxfaceToastXx
raisedpassion
raisedpassion
hey SERCH!!!

I got a question for you. If you could sleep with ANY my little pony..... which one would it be?
OMG I MADE MY FIRST POST THAT IS NOT A VIOLATION OF TOS!!!!!!

but wait..... commenting that I did not violate TOS may be a violation of TOS itself because the mod watching this may consider this me spamming / trolling HIM!!!!

DAMMIT!!! this is sooooo hard!!!!!!!

why oh WHY!!! the AGONY!!!!

I don't think it's a good idea to mock the tos. I may be a gutless goody goody but even if you may not actually be doing anything that would get us banned it's not in good light with what is going on. No time to wear red when chased by a bull ya know?
Red does not attract the bull. It's the swishing motion. Bulls are actually color blind. But anyways what is the TOS. (Terms of Services I'm guessing)  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:58 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2

WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE MY LITTLE PONY CHARACTER? Mine are Fluttershy, Pinkypie, and Spike. YES. <3
Pinky Pie (there is a space there) because anywhere she goes it's a party and she sure to be bouncing and singging, Dr.Whooves because he is the Doctor, Fluttershy because she reminds me of Bubbles and I enjoyed Powerpuff Girls, Twiglight Sparkle because she is voiced by the chick who did Timmy Turner, the DERP faced one, and practically anyone except Rariety because she is a terrible pony.

orgasm says:

" Y U NO LIKE SPIKE. "

Art shop ♥
He's okay but he seems just to be there to make mistakes. He's a Meh character for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:02 pm
serch18x2
He's okay but he seems just to be there to make mistakes. He's a Meh character for me.

orgasm says:

" B-B-But, he's so cute. emotion_donotwant "

Art shop ♥

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:03 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2

orgasm says:

" B-B-But, he's so cute. emotion_donotwant "

Art shop ♥
I'm a 16 year old guy. Cute really doesn't cut it for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm
serch18x2

orgasm says:

" I'm a 14 year old girl, cute cartoon characters are all I care about. "

Art shop ♥

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:29 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2

orgasm says:

" I'm a 14 year old girl, cute cartoon characters are all I care about. "

Art shop ♥
I guess it is true diffrent people diffrent taste. But yeah I enjoy the reference jokes and how it manages to have a cohesive plot while still remaining random. I really enjoy it for what it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 pm
What are your thoughts on dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets?  

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm
Tell me where you live.

So I can rape you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2

orgasm says:

" Y U NO LIKE SPIKE. "

Art shop ♥

Fluttershy is best pony.  

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:43 am
xXFoxfaceToastXx
What are your thoughts on dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets?
*Gasp* those exsit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 am
Boundary Challenged
Tell me where you live.

So I can rape you.
In the hearts of all of us... As a tumor  

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LilyPupper

Invisible Giver

6,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 am
Boundary Challenged
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2
iiorgasmic crayonii
serch18x2

orgasm says:

" Y U NO LIKE SPIKE. "

Art shop ♥

Fluttershy is best pony.
I still like pinky pie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 am
xXFoxfaceToastXx
raisedpassion
raisedpassion
hey SERCH!!!

I got a question for you. If you could sleep with ANY my little pony..... which one would it be?
OMG I MADE MY FIRST POST THAT IS NOT A VIOLATION OF TOS!!!!!!

but wait..... commenting that I did not violate TOS may be a violation of TOS itself because the mod watching this may consider this me spamming / trolling HIM!!!!

DAMMIT!!! this is sooooo hard!!!!!!!

why oh WHY!!! the AGONY!!!!

I don't think it's a good idea to mock the tos. I may be a gutless goody goody but even if you may not actually be doing anything that would get us banned it's not in good light with what is going on. No time to wear red when chased by a bull ya know?
hmm...... Ya..... you're probably right. I'm still waiting for the dust to settle with everything before we all sit down and figure out what the hell to do. (dammit another violation). So far I've been trying to be "good" but it's really really REALLY hard to stay within TOS myself, let alone some of our more um.... 'vibrant' members such as Yami.

Bottom line here: any form of TOS violation by any member of the guild anywhere in the forums could get RAWR warned or disabled. On top of that, TOS becomes really sketchy where we can get hit for (how did he put it again).... ENCOURAGING a violation of TOS.... so even TALKING about ANY type of raid we do, ANY theme is a violation and punishable.

Let alone where the word "harassment" comes into play. If I go up to Seiko-L and say "hey ********", or even "hey fawkwad", he's going to perceive it as "hi friend", but a lurking mod may perceive it as harassment. Two hits really because cussing is in the grey area of TOS to begin with. Even if I say "hey retard", seiko would be ok but again TOS might not be.

The questions become:
"should we censor RAWR?"
"if so, HOW MUCH do we censor?"
"If we do recreate RAWR as a politically correct gaia guild, will we in essence be cutting out the heart of RAWR?"

and finally, my favorite:
"What are our alternative options?"

See because beyond our present situation of adjusting RAWR to TOS, there's the past too. We did not get binged for something that happened recently, but over a month ago. That means RAWR is getting binged for old stuff. RAWR is a BIG.... OLD guild with over 13,000 posts. If we say 20% of these posts are in violation of TOS, that's 2600 posts that need to be edited or deleted. It's too much. RAWR might be doomed if gaia cannot stretch and let us go on content say "over a year old" or something.

So an alternative might be to move RAWR away from the gaia community where we can be ourselves without fear of being destroyed. I'm still talking back and forth with the mod, asking him questions, getting feedback etc. I'm going to hold off on having a sit-down with RAWR until I have all the answers.

Overall, I'm looking at this as a GOOD thing and I'm encouraging the rest of RAWR to share the same view.  

raisedpassion
Captain

RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas