Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Red Raidersz 4E]- [6/6] [Numbah 2, as in, not the same ga!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverAnubis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 pm
since im new to this game i decided to give it another try, i am currently making a hybrid character.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:13 pm
SilverAnubis
since im new to this game i decided to give it another try, i am currently making a hybrid character.

Awesome! blaugh  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
Awesome! blaugh

And here we is. this time i'm ready lol, just need background and personality.

Houndaer - Drow Druid :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
Awesome! blaugh

Yeah, looks awesome! blaugh

Although his health is 27, and I think it might only be around 24. xp

Idk though.

Other than that it's awesome!

Super high initiative. O_o  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
Awesome! blaugh

Idk though.

Yea, messed up with the health sweatdrop and yes, +8 init rocks. Wouldn't be much of a striker if I didn't get the first shot in every time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:55 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
Awesome! blaugh

Idk though.

Yea, messed up with the health sweatdrop and yes, +8 init rocks. Wouldn't be much of a striker if I didn't get the first shot in every time.

3nodding

Although druidsz are controllersz. ninja  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:59 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
3nodding

Screw the druid rules I have cat paws cat_3nodding lol, jk. but yea, more controller/strikerish, cause i am beastly. 1 attack slides, 1 attack slows, another is an aoe area burst 1 and another pulls them too me and a final one is an aoe around me that dazes and slows.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:14 pm
Suicidesoldier#1

and now i've a desire to make a sword mage >.> :3  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:18 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
3nodding

Screw the druid rules I have cat paws cat_3nodding lol, jk. but yea, more controller/strikerish, cause i am beastly. 1 attack slides, 1 attack slows, another is an aoe area burst 1 and another pulls them too me and a final one is an aoe around me that dazes and slows.

Well yesh.

Area damage empowering others with combat advantage and general awesomeness allows one to do some perty high strikery dps.

One way of thinking of a controller is to maximize group efficiency.

Monks are good at DPS but technically controllers as well.

Controllers are more or less sophisticated DPS.

Being able to simultaneously take out like 2-5 guys is pretty powerful imo, and given all the minions that exist a great way to deal with large groups.

You'd be screwed without AOE in any case.

I personally thinking pushing and pulling and various status effects are some of the most powerful things in the game in any case. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:25 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1

I personally have a desire to make a DPS paladin after I learned a really good build based on some random glossing over I did through some of the books, but that's just me. ninja

My favorite thing evah would be a DPS'z paladinz or a Dragon Barbarian, but those are hard builds to pull off.  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:27 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1

I personally have a desire to make a DPS paladin after I learned a really good build based on some random glossing over I did through some of the books, but that's just me. ninja

My favorite thing evah would be a DPS'z paladinz or a Dragon Barbarian, but those are hard builds to pull off.

go retadins! lol. anyway, yea, might change from druid to sword mage and race and what not. *growls* so hard to decide on one now that I can make them all lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1

go retadins! lol. anyway, yea, might change from druid to sword mage and race and what not. *growls* so hard to decide on one now that I can make them all lol

lol mhmm xd

Yeah, sometimes you can find a bunch of cool builds, and not always the right situation to put one in.

Some of mah favorite guys need to be at level 4, 11, or 16 to be reasonable to pull off. xd

Although crossbow rouges can be fun to build up to level 8, it's just difficult to do before hand. : P  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:29 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1

lol mhmm xd

Yeah, sometimes you can find a bunch of cool builds, and not always the right situation to put one in.

Some of mah favorite guys need to be at level 4, 11, or 16 to be reasonable to pull off. xd

Although crossbow rouges can be fun to build up to level 8, it's just difficult to do before hand. : P

What level is this campaign going to be? You've probably said it, but I'm asking because you are mentioning levels.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:06 pm
Are we starting in a big city or a small village?  

SilverAnubis

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:08 pm
Wire_Colossus
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1
InsaneKatKing475
Suicidesoldier#1

lol mhmm xd

What level is this campaign going to be? You've probably said it, but I'm asking because you are mentioning levels.

Level 1  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces