Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Library for Role-play

Back to Guilds

Like to role-play, but don't want to join many guilds or forums? The Library is a place for many rp stories for semi to advanced literature. 

Tags: Role-play, Stories, Fantasy, Semi-literate, Anime 

Reply Profiles
Have story ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:17 pm
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT
Thank you much for your consideration!

No problem.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 pm
After Death Note is up and maybe after this new one and the other member-made rp are up, I might start a role-play based off this manga:

Mother Keeper

I like the main character. He's pretty cool, and adorable, especially later after the change! emotion_dowant Anyway, it'll just have a few similarities to the story, like the cyborgs and a few other names or references or ideas.

Perhaps a confined city with two, waring governments, Adam and Eve, one of which has 3-5 cyborgs as soldiers and is frowned upon and hides, and the other carries many politicians and is charismatic and "open" to the people.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:02 pm
I have another one since...well I have a ton of ideas and plop around all over (Still haven't finished my last one)

•Title: Dust and Dirt; That's You

•Plot: The World is based on one thing: Technology. Fortunately all the energy in the World is provided by a Main Computer Interface named AMI (:pronounced Ammy-just like Amaterasu in Okami) which translates to: Artificial Main Interface. The computer is suddenly shut off by an unknown entity and the whole World is at peril due to their excessive technology use and are in a rage. Many accounts of mobs, and terrorism are in maximum dial, who knows how long the rage will still account for the many dead bodies?
---
It's been 5 years since AMI shut off and the world is back to prehistoric times, reinventing the wheel and figuring out what fire was again. It seems history has repeated itself in this Dystopia of a world. How does the Human Race advance to its glorious stand at the height of the nation?

•Characters:
ºMobs (Rebels, Mafia, Criminals, Gangs and Yakuza)
ºCommon Citizens (Lawmen, Businessmen, Shop Owners, Real Estate Agents)
ºChildren (Children, Teenagers)
ºAnimals (Domesticated House Dogs, Cats, Birds. This includes Robotic pets that are solar powered)

•Setting: Dystopian United States, Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, Europe, and Antarctica (I doubt anybody lives in Antarctica, but it may be possible) Year is 2038.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:16 am
Wuppa Wuppa
I have another one since...well I have a ton of ideas and plop around all over (Still haven't finished my last one)

•Plot: The World is based on one thing: Technology. Fortunately all the energy in the World is provided by a Main Computer Interface named AMI (:pronounced Ammy-just like Amaterasu in Okami) which translates to: Artificial Main Interface. The computer is suddenly shut off by an unknown entity and the whole World is at peril due to their excessive technology use and are in a rage. Many accounts of mobs, and terrorism are in maximum dial, who knows how long the rage will still account for the many dead bodies?
---
It's been 5 years since AMI shut off and the world is back to prehistoric times, reinventing the wheel and figuring out what fire was again. It seems history has repeated itself in this Dystopia of a world. How does the Human Race advance to its glorious stand at the height of the nation?

•Characters:
ºAnimals (Domesticated House Dogs, Cats, Birds. This includes Robotic pets that are solar powered)

•Setting: Dystopian United States, Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, Europe, and Antarctica (I doubt anybody lives in Antarctica, but it may be possible) Year is 2038.

That'd be fine too. Would you like to set it up or me? ^_^  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:05 am
Alice5130
Wuppa Wuppa

---

•Characters:

That'd be fine too. Would you like to set it up or me? ^_^
I'll do the honors, you must be busy with stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:22 pm
Hi! I was given the go ahead for the thread, he does however wish to be credited for his idea. His name is The 7th Hero. Just letting you know! 4laugh  

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:00 pm
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT
Hi! I was given the go ahead for the thread, he does however wish to be credited for his idea. His name is The 7th Hero. Just letting you know! 4laugh

Okie-dokie. I plan to. And he's welcome to join the guild if he wants, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm
im sure he will look into it!  

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kousagi Tsukino

Hilarious Lover

3,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm
Greetings fellow Rper's;

I am a co-owner of -~=*{ Tower City }*=~- and would love to get the story back up, I've been trying to convince my Finacee to get it back and running with the support and help of YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT she has helped me to rekindle the spirits of The7thHero. We are willing and hoping that you take our story idea and let us try it with you, good rpers and help it stay alive and have a great story for all to read!

If you need any acquaintance from The7thHero or myself just pm either of us and we will do our best to assist you.

KousagixTsukino.  
Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces