Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Pretenses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 am
User Image

Taichi smiled and put his arms on teh table, resting his chin atop his upturned palms. He wanted to focus on Rin and no one else, or it might give away his real intentions. Besides, it was rude not to look at someone when they were talking to you. "Doctor who!?" The raven haired boys ears perked at the words. "I LOVE that show!" he grinned, sitting up a bit straighter. "Dr. Who's one of my favorites too. And I like cheeseburgers the most, to be honest" Taichi gave a meak smile at that and blushed a bit. He felt like a little kid, admititing a burger was his favorite food. But it was true, and he'd promised himself not to lie to Rin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 am
User Image Rin smiled softly at Taichi when he heard that he liked Doctor Who as well. "Thats cool." he said sincerely as he saw the light blush come across Taichi's face. To Rin, Taichi looked cute when he blushed. Rin was also excited to find out they had something in common, but he hid his excitement in order not to freak Taichi out.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm
User Image

Taich caught the other's small smile, and it made him melt. 'Damn he really is cute' he thought to himself. 'Maybe being his boyfriend will be more fun than I thought' He smiled and shyly held Rin's hand across the table. It felt nice holding hands after so many years of being alone. Having another person's warmth mixed with his own gave him a new feeling of calm and content he'd never experienced before. "So...I guess we should be getting back to class" he laughed softly as he noticed they were two of the last people in the cafeteria. "Would you want to hang out after school?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 am
User Image Rin looked around the cafeteria to notice everyone was gone, and giggled. "I guess we should," he said looking back a Taichi. "yeah sure I'd love to hang out after school," he answerd as a small smile came across his face again. "Where would you like to hang out then?" he asked ashe got up ready to walk to class, he was still holding Taichi's hand though.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 am
User Image

Taichi thought about it for a second before he responded, a lightbulb going off in his head. "How about the arcade? I have some extra money saved up, we could play for a few hours" As he stood, he realized he and Rin's hands were still connected, and it made him smile. He didn't think he'd ever get over the feeling of holding hands. "And I can pay for snacks too" he added after a second, trying to cover all his bases.

The two walked through the hallways just like that, their fingers laced together ina an awkward kind of innocent embrace. A few students rushing to class paused as the pair went by, looks of confusion and even shock coming across their features. Taichi noticed, but pretended he hadn't. Maybe to him this was just a way to get Yuki's attention, but to Rin this was real and he didn't want the ivory haired boy feeling embarassed of who he was.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image Rin nodded and smiled, "thats a wonderful idea, sounds good to me." He paused for a moment as Taichi got up. "ok that sounds great," he said stilll with a smile on his face. He walked proudly through the halls, hand-in-hand, with Taichi. The looks they got from people didn't even phase him.  

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 am
User Image

Taichi walked Rin to his class before leaving for his own. When they arrived, he held Rin close to him in a sweet, awkward hug before smiling and saying goodbye. Walking through the hall alone, Taichi let his mind wander a bit. Everything that had occured so far today had gone perfect, and he had every intention of keeping it that way for as long as he could.

He stopped as he reached his last class, finding Yuki waiting for him outside the door, her arms crossed over her slender body. "About time" she said calmly, flipping a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hey Yuu" Taichi grinned, going to give her a hug. She pushed himback, leaving him confused, before she spoke again. "That was some show today...you've got guts doing that in the cafeteria"

Taichi's face paled "W..what are you talking about?" he stammered, suddenly nervous. Yuki couldn't possibly know his lan already....could she? "Um, hello!?" she exclaimed, tapping her finger on his forehead "You and Rin! I can't believe you had the stones to just suddenly out yourselves like that! You two are so cute!!!" Yuki jumped up and embraced Taichi, leaving him warm and fuzzy inside. A feeling he'd never gotten from anyone else.

"So...you're not mad or anything?" he asked shyly. "of course I am!" she pouted "Why didn't you tell me sooner! I can't believe you held out on me all this time. I thought we were friends" Yuki's lower lip stuck out in a childish pout that was all too cute, and Taichi couldn't help but laugh "It happened today, he asked me out after class..come on, ill explain during lecture today"
The two friends walked into class late, neither one caring about the reprocussions, smiling warmly and holding hands. Everything was going according to Taichi's plan. So far.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm
AkitaWolvesbane

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image Rin hugged Taichi back lovingly, with a smile upon his face. He then walked into his class and sat down in the seat in the back of the classroom. He couldn't stop thinking about Taichi all class hour. His heart was pounding the entire time he was think of him and he couldn't wipe the smile from his face. He was etremely happy to have gotten with the person he had had a huge crush. He couldn't wait until; after school either when they would go to the arcade together. He watched the clock closely seeing as this was the last hour of the school day. Time seemed to go by real slow though.

Green_Jay13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:39 am
User Image

Class flew by for Taichi, andsoon he was free to leave with the rest of his peers. He smiled as he walked through the hall, rememberinghow he and yuki had talked all class and, somehow, managed to not get into trouble. People along the halls would glance at him as he passed, occasionally staring at him with a level of intensity that made him uncomfortable. 'What are they lookig at?' he thought quietly to himself, his excitement soon fading to confusion and worry. As he reached his locker, he saw a group of guys scatter at his sight, revealing a very crude messge written in sharpie all over his locker door. Mostly one three-letter word beginning in F and ending in G.

Taichi's heart broke. Not for himself or his locker, but for Rin. if people had done this to him, what were they doing to Rin!? He ran, knocking people out of the way as he went, and got to his "boyfriend's" class just as the boy was exiting. Without a word he too Rin's hand and led him out of the school, around back to the track/football fields, and didn't stop till he found a spot under the bleachers where they would be alone.

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:03 am
User Image Rin was slightly surprised when Taichi suddenly grabbed his and took him to behind the bleachers. He let him dragg him there though. He looked at Taichi one they got to behind the bleachers. His eyebrows were raised because he was wondering why Taichi had suddenly grabbed and took him here. "whats up?" he asked softly.

(ooc: just so you know I won't be on here march 27- april 2)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 am
User Image

((thanks for the heads up smile I'll keep that in mind))

Taichi blushed softly, realizing how rash he may have been by dragging Rin away so quickly. "Some idiots vandalized my locker...I just didn't want them to get the chance to corner you or something" He looked away, his voice trailing off. Why had he reacted so seriously? It was just some graffitti. No one would notice or really even care. Still, the thought of anything happening to Rin made him angry. Taichi looked up and ran his fingers through his hair "Sorry...maybe that was a bit much...um....i just didn't want them harassing you is all..."  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 am
User Image Rin smiled softly feeling incredibly greatful that Taichi cared so much. "Its ok," he said smiling at Taichi. "I'm glad you cared enough to protect me like that," he continued as he wrapped his arms aaround Taichi and gave him a hug. He left his arms around Taichi's waist with out really thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

Taichi blushed and hugged Rin closer to him, enjoying the warmth but still feeling a bit uncomfortable. He looked around, suddenly shy and hoping no one saw them in such an intimate embrace "N..no problem" he stammered, looking everywhere but into the other boy's eyes. "I just...didn't want you to get hurt"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:01 am
AkitaWolvesbane