Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 pm
iiorgasmic crayonii
orgasm says:

" Dear new members, I must warn you, I talk about boobs a lot. ya'll be lovin' my pink p***y font color. <3 "

Orgasm is done, you may now talk.
Art shop ♥
Pink p***y font  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:00 pm
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
She applauded him as she grinned. "Congrats on that. I play games myself, though I'm more of a platform gamer than an MMO player."

"On that note, Sonic was my childhood."

Her tail wagged happily at his comment. "Sonic was great! It really was a great series to play. I like the Final Fantasy series now, and have been getting into the Elder Scrolls games now that I have the right system to play them."

"You and everyone else, what with skyrim coming out."

She laughed softly, holding a paw over her muzzle trying to quiet the sound. "Skyrim's already out my fox friend. Yet I have not played it yet despite owning it. My mate and a few of his friends have been playing it so I can't."

"Oh I know. Thats precisely what I said. My mate plays a bunch of MMO's too. Its awesome."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:11 pm
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
She applauded him as she grinned. "Congrats on that. I play games myself, though I'm more of a platform gamer than an MMO player."

"On that note, Sonic was my childhood."

Her tail wagged happily at his comment. "Sonic was great! It really was a great series to play. I like the Final Fantasy series now, and have been getting into the Elder Scrolls games now that I have the right system to play them."

She laughed softly, holding a paw over her muzzle trying to quiet the sound. "Skyrim's already out my fox friend. Yet I have not played it yet despite owning it. My mate and a few of his friends have been playing it so I can't."

"Oh I know. Thats precisely what I said. My mate plays a bunch of MMO's too. Its awesome."

"Some MMO's are okay, others just seem too....repetitive. That's why I prefer the platform ones."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:05 am
Seiko L Rose

orgasm says:

" Ikr, pink p***y font color. "

Orgasm is done, you may now talk.
Art shop ♥

Giraffe Swag

Sparkly Otaku

16,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:14 am
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"Some MMO's are okay, others just seem too....repetitive. That's why I prefer the platform ones."

"Platformers lack staying power too. Its on a game to game basis, in my opinion."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:18 am
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"Platformers lack staying power too. Its on a game to game basis, in my opinion."

"Though you can never go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. I still need to play XIII all the way through."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 am
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"Though you can never go wrong with the Final Fantasy series. I still need to play XIII all the way through."

"And of course, final fantasy VII. Cloud and his melodrama."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 am
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"And of course, final fantasy VII. Cloud and his melodrama."

"Who could forget that? His melodrama has been the source of many a good laughs and game the butt of many parodies."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:29 am
Flawzz
So I've been adopted?
Is it cause I'm special?
LOVE ME, LOVE ME.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.sorry, i just really like this picture.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:32 am
Lunaria Canis
Hello there everyone. I am a new member to this lovely guild. Death threats do not work on me since I've been getting them a lot from my friends over the years. You all may call me Luna.
i like the pic in your signature. Is that cotton candy fallout from some sort of 'candy ww3'?  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:34 am
Patzu
"Hello~" The fox shifted sightly as he let out his soft, if cheerful greeting. He was obviously uncomfortable, but he figured this was a good place to start. "My name is Patzu. I am a Red Fox by breed and... Yeah. I produce music and stuff... Erm. Thanks for the invitation?"
hello red fox. I am a grunny smile I'm really good at math. You do music? put up a link or two. I wanna hear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 am
lardwire
hiilllloo!
wth did you do to your avi?  

raisedpassion
Captain

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:37 am
sweet blood rin
wats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd
my leg. I'm peeing on your mom's living room floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:37 am
raisedpassion
lardwire
hiilllloo!
wth did you do to your avi?
idk wanted something different  

lardwire

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:39 am
Usime
Hello, I'm not actually new to this guild, I've been a member for quite a while and haven't posted a thing so yeah.. forgive me! :<
Oh, and just call me by my user name.
lol.... new old, it's all good. I inadvertantly a new hangout thread here which is good. Feel free to harass anyone you want smile

btw, where is seiko anyways? fggt  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces