• Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:50 am
User Image

Gabriel Nightingale
Keyblade Owner
User Image

Gabriel smiled as she placed her hand in his. He could see the pink of her cheeks which made him smile more. "You lead" He said for he does not remember where the place was.

Arashi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 am
Zaxious frowned as she sat on the rooftop, staring into the distance sky.
User Image
User Image  

Xion Oblivion XIV

Xion Oblivion XIV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:23 am
"Maybe the library has some answers." Zaxious thought as she went to the library.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:45 pm
Zaxious and Saix appeared on the roof and sat on the edge of it.
"Here, Zaxious." Saix said as he handed her some sea-salt ice cream.
User Image

This caused Zaxious to smile and take the sea-salt ice cream,
"Thank you, Saix." Zaxious said as she started to eat her ice cream and stare into the distant sky. As she did Saix began to eat his too.
User Image  

Xion Oblivion XIV

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:10 pm
Kelina started to follow them again, she watched them from afar though. She kept well hidden.

She just watched, she was happy that Zaxious was happy.
However, she was a bit envious of her too. She knew that her own time was up being a nobody, she never got that sort of attention though, especially from the organazation members.

"hey you" a person spoke from at the base of the building she was hiding on top of.
"Get down from there, dont you know you can get hurt?"

She snarled a bit, she hated people telling her what to do or not to do.
She took out a card and one of her katanas. She jumped down from the roof and quickly pushed her katana thru the person and yanked it out. She then put that person into the card from her hand, a trick Luxord had taught her when she was a kid. The person's heart drifted out, she didnt make any attempt for take it. She left the area leaving the card surrounded in blood.

Even from where Saix and Zaxious were, they could see the heart drifting to the sky.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:01 pm
Zaxious and Saix saw the heart in the sky. This caused Saix to feel uneasy.
"Saix why are you doing this? Why sudden change of emotions?" Zaxious asked.
User Image

User Image
"I never changed anything. I have no emotions, were Nobodies remember that. The relationship between you and me are still the same." Saix said.

This caused Zaxious to leave to the Gateway Garden.  

Xion Oblivion XIV

newby101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image
Character Name: Silver Fox
Silver sighed as he stood on the edge of the rooftop. " I can't believe what's happening here...." He shook his head and grinned. "Just... too much. There's no one out there for me...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Seraph Fern
The One with No Memories

Seraph ate her ice cream bar silently. She heard a male voice mutter a few words. As she heard the voice, she realized that she was not on the rooftop alone. She peeked from the corner of the shed on the rooftop and spotted a red-headed individual.
"Hmm...I should just mind my own business." She muttered to herself and took her last bite. Before lying on the ground and closing her eyes.
"So sleepy...all these battles have worn me off." She mumbled to herself. Before nodding off to sleep.

LemonEffenPledge

Dangerous Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azazel_Grim
Crew

Savage Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:52 am
A door to darkness opened on a random roof top and through it walked the man known as Sinato. "It seems things have changed in my absence...." He said to himself scanning the streets of Twilight Town. "I will have to make sure all know i have returned." He said with a darkened smile on his face. "All those who feed the darkness I call you here to this place bring the hearts of these lesser beings to darkness." He chanted pulling his keyblade from its place, at the end of the chant he pierced his blade into the ground causing a pillar of darkness rise and shoot into the sky. Heartless began to pour out into the streets of twilight town. "All hearts fall into oblivion." Sinato finished turning away from the chaos he created.

Name:Sinato Dark
Race: Fallen
Thoughts: Feed my infinite hunger with your hearts.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff