Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The dark dragon that the dark elf queen wants Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 pm
Avelina Craven
Liza shouted a curse in Elvish and shot to her feet, sword weilded.
"I see thet you are indeed weaker; two face a man armed with one sword and using two? That is cowardly!" she hissed, hand raised a purple glow breached the surface of her palm.

He turned hsi eyes to Liza before back at the guard before he smiled and stabbed the sword into his shoulder, "One less person..." Bahamut said before pushing his body back as he bleed out. "One less sword... fair?" He asked as he put his sowrds toegther as they became one greatsword as he held it with both hands. It changed for begin to 5 feet long to a 12 foot long blade. He smiled challanging her, "Your move..." She said with a smile as his sword pointed upwards as he held it firmly with both hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 pm
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven
"I see thet you are indeed weaker; two face a man armed with one sword and using two? That is cowardly!" she hissed, hand raised a purple glow breached the surface of her palm.

He turned hsi eyes to Liza before back at the guard before he smiled and stabbed the sword into his shoulder, "One less person..." Bahamut said before pushing his body back as he bleed out. "One less sword... fair?" He asked as he put his sowrds toegther as they became one greatsword as he held it with both hands. It changed for begin to 5 feet long to a 12 foot long blade. He smiled challanging her, "Your move..." She said with a smile as his sword pointed upwards as he held it firmly with both hands.

Liza fought the urge to cry out for her fallen guard; instead, she glared daggers at the Dragon before her.
"b*****d..." she whispered with snarling. She spread her palm out at him, leveling her sword.
"Soon enough, you shall no pain; soon enough, you shall know weakness! You will take another shape; an oppisite image of myself. You will stand on two legs only at stand at my side: so I, Liza Solomon of the Dark Ones, have spoken. So mote it be!"
Liza's voice grew into a dark, thundering boom as she shouted the spell and practically threw it (a shadowy figure made of black mist) into the Dragon's face.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:32 pm
Avelina Craven
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven

Liza fought the urge to cry out for her fallen guard; instead, she glared daggers at the Dragon before her.
"b*****d..." she whispered with snarling. She spread her palm out at him, leveling her sword.
"Soon enough, you shall no pain; soon enough, you shall know weakness! You will take another shape; an oppisite image of myself. You will stand on two legs only at stand at my side: so I, Liza Solomon of the Dark Ones, have spoken. So mote it be!"
Liza's voice grew into a dark, thundering boom as she shouted the spell and practically threw it (a shadowy figure made of black mist) into the Dragon's face.

Bahamut blocked it as it seemed to of changed direction quickly and struck his chest as it made him back away suddenly. He fell down but stood back up and he looked down at himself, still the same and he looked at his hand still normal, "Thats it?" He said standing back up, "Your moe foolish that I thought." He said with a luagh not knowing his right hands was shanging as his scales were peeling off revieling skin under neath as he held hsi sword firmly again before he noticed the pink spot on his hand, he looked at before his claws started to fall off revieling human fingers. "What's happening?" He asked dropping his sword as it vanished and his horns fell form his head as his scales were falling form his body, "What have you done?!" Bahamut yelled out at her as his body was changing and under his scles that feel human skin showed as he was changing into one. Bamahut fell to his knes fellign someting in his body, "Stop this!" He yelled at her as he seemed to of yelled out in pain as he continued to change as his face started to change as well and his wings started to fall from his body, the parts of his body that fell turned to stone once they hit hte ground as more of his body turned to a human.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 pm
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven

Bahamut blocked it as it seemed to of changed direction quickly and struck his chest as it made him back away suddenly. He fell down but stood back up and he looked down at himself, still the same and he looked at his hand still normal, "Thats it?" He said standing back up, "Your moe foolish that I thought." He said with a luagh not knowing his right hands was shanging as his scales were peeling off revieling skin under neath as he held hsi sword firmly again before he noticed the pink spot on his hand, he looked at before his claws started to fall off revieling human fingers. "What's happening?" He asked dropping his sword as it vanished and his horns fell form his head as his scales were falling form his body, "What have you done?!" Bahamut yelled out at her as his body was changing and under his scles that feel human skin showed as he was changing into one. Bamahut fell to his knes fellign someting in his body, "Stop this!" He yelled at her as he seemed to of yelled out in pain as he continued to change as his face started to change as well and his wings started to fall from his body, the parts of his body that fell turned to stone once they hit hte ground as more of his body turned to a human.

"As I told you from the start," Liza leered at him, eyes roving over his rapidly changing body.
"You are now mine." she added, kicking him in the chest to send him sprawling in the dirt.
"To give you warning, you will wake up in bed, with me," she grinned wickedly down at him.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 pm
Avelina Craven
"As I told you from the start," Liza leered at him, eyes roving over his rapidly changing body.
"You are now mine." she added, kicking him in the chest to send him sprawling in the dirt.
"To give you warning, you will wake up in bed, with me," she grinned wickedly down at him.

Bahamut had completely changed before he opened his eyes, he still had his pupils as his dragon form did before his face of shock and horror quickly change, he smiled and quickly grabbed her by her neck as he stood in his human form. He chuckled evil as darkness surrounded his body and he started to change back, "You thought it was that easy?" He asked as the darkness left around his body and he was in his dragon form agaon as his held his hand firmly around her neck. "So sad, isnt it? You thought you had so much only to see it vanish... tell me.... how does death feel?" He asked squeezing his hand around her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 pm
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven

Bahamut had completely changed before he opened his eyes, he still had his pupils as his dragon form did before his face of shock and horror quickly change, he smiled and quickly grabbed her by her neck as he stood in his human form. He chuckled evil as darkness surrounded his body and he started to change back, "You thought it was that easy?" He asked as the darkness left around his body and he was in his dragon form agaon as his held his hand firmly around her neck. "So sad, isnt it? You thought you had so much only to see it vanish... tell me.... how does death feel?" He asked squeezing his hand around her neck.

Liza gave a small cry as Bahamut grabbed her, eyes wide with disbelief as her spell was reserved. She groaned half in frustration and half for lack of air. She cursed inwardly as her feet met empty air; Liza clawed, trying to break his hold.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 pm
Avelina Craven
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven

Liza gave a small cry as Bahamut grabbed her, eyes wide with disbelief as her spell was reserved. She groaned half in frustration and half for lack of air. She cursed inwardly as her feet met empty air; Liza clawed, trying to break his hold.

He smiled, "Fare well... my queen..." He said the last part as a insult before he squeezed harder before a voice yelled out, "Let her go!" Bahamut smiled as his grip lossened a little, he kept his eyes on the queen for he knew the voice, "Ah... its the cowardly knight, come back to challange me?" Bahamut said with a evilish glare before turning around to face the guard before he suddenly dropped the queen and his eyes widened and his faced filled with shook. "You... dare..." Bahamut said with anger as the knight was holding the dark orb in his hands. "This looks quiet valuble to you... it feel like glass... I wonder if it shatters like it." The guard said as if he'll break the small orb. "You wouldnt..." Bahamut said walking towards tehe man with anger in hsi eyes. "I would, if you take another step." Bahamut stopped where he was and kept his distance not wanting his orb to be harmed. "Apperently if you'll listen to me this is quiet important... and it must be fragile." The guard said with fear in his voice. Bahamut held his hand out, "Give it to me and I promise you'll be able to live..." Bahamut said with temptaion and anger. The guard walked to the side away from Bahamut, "My queen..." The guard said waling towards her. "You dare!" Bahamut said taking a step towards the guard before he quickly pulled out a dagger and rested the tip on the orb, "Stay back!" The guard said holding a dagger in one hand and the orb in the other. Bahamut stepped back watching with rage as the guard walked to the queen. The guard stepped up to her and handed her the orb, "I beleive this is what you wanted..." The guard said handing her the orb. "Dont you dare lay your foul finger on that orb..." Bahamut said watching the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 pm
"We'll take it with us," Liza coughed, rubbing her now brusied neck.
"And you'll come with us, willingly, or I'll smash this damn thing to bits; try me!" she threatened, pressing the dagger's tip into the orb.
"Come, Bahamut," she smiled evilly and turned her back on him, following her Guard into the woods, back the way they'd come.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 pm
Avelina Craven
"And you'll come with us, willingly, or I'll smash this damn thing to bits; try me!" she threatened, pressing the dagger's tip into the orb.
"Come, Bahamut," she smiled evilly and turned her back on him, following her Guard into the woods, back the way they'd come.

The orb kept the plants away as even they feared it as Bahamut followed angerly as he kept his distance from them but he followed. The guard held the orb in both his hands as he walked next to the queen, "Whay do you think this is?" He whispered to her so Bahamut wouldnt here him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 pm
"His greates weakness, " Liza nodded. "And I plan on using it to my every whim, believe me," she looked over her should at teh Dragon.
"Faster, boy," she snapped, as though he were a dog.
"I want twenty men guarding this at all times, do you hear me?" Liza said to her Guard as they broke throught the treeline and the castle came into veiw.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:39 pm
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven

The orb kept the plants away as even they feared it as Bahamut followed angerly as he kept his distance from them but he followed. The guard held the orb in both his hands as he walked next to the queen, "Whay do you think this is?" He whispered to her so Bahamut wouldnt here him.

"His greates weakness, " Liza nodded. "And I plan on using it to my every whim, believe me," she looked over her should at teh Dragon.
"I want twenty men guarding this at all times, do you hear me?" Liza said to her Guard as they broke throught the treeline and the castle came into veiw.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:34 pm
Avelina Craven
Rockriver001
Avelina Craven

The guard nodded, btu spoke again, "Madam... weven thou I understand that you can command him but shouldnt we do something a little more... closer? Like create a belt and have that as a buckle... or create a staff and attach that to the end... or create you a sword with that as the handle... just incase he gets the chase nothing will stop him... he killed our finiest army in a single day..." The guard said just throwing out ideas in case it might be a better plan.

Bahamut narrowed his eyes as he walked a little fast but stayed at their pase as he stay back by 15 feet for he didnt want to get to close. He could hear their wispers but remain quiet so he could know the plan.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:46 am
"You will do as I command, soldier. Notihing more, and nothing less." Liza growled at him.
Is he so stupid as not to realize that the Dragon can hear our every word? What I really plan to do must be kept secret until we reach the castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:15 pm
He nodded, "My apologize my queen." As he continuned to walk next to her and held the orb in his hands. Bahamut was already thinking of ways to get his orb back as he'll refuse to be commanded by anyone.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am
Rockriver001

By the time the sun set, The trio had reached the castle, Liza had ordered Bahamut chained down in her private quarters, and had made sure in person that the orb was secure, deep within the castle's Treasury.
A feast had been ordered by the Queen, and the Elves of the Court celebrated the Queen's victory.

((Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I've been super busy with other RPs))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff