Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:28 pm
Gharbad
International Whore
I put a surprised , which is sarcastic for me
Sorry gonk

Anyways, goodnight ~

I meant I should've put a wink ... Despite my word choice I'm rarely serious about myself and I basically never get offended... though I do get mad apparently. Luckily for most people I get mad about science, engineering, and arrogance?

Good night!
I get mad easily... too easily hahaha xD

@Marts: Supafancy cool

I miss everyone too, people need to start coming back DDDD:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 pm
Here, have some Doug and the Slugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-JhtQYaKOM  

Gharbad

Boom! [In j00r pants]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:50 pm
Don;t think that's going to happen. xD
Everyones got one of those damn life I guess. :C  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:10 pm
Who needs a life anyway?  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:01 pm
I have a life. I go to school, I go out to bars and hang out with friends, go to the gym 6 days a week, etc. I guess losing my 40+ hsr a week managers position may have helped free up some time. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:33 pm
I have some kind of life, I just don't know what it is.  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:48 am
My life used to be work work work. Always got called in, had to pull some open to closes, always had to do favors for everyone, etc. I was a stressed mess, especially pairing that with school. Getting fired sucked because now it's hard for me to find a job, but at least I know I got fired for s**t that wasn't even true! I was the best worker they had, and now my supervisor is ******** because the store isn't running numbers! Work WAS my life, yet I had no life. And now I have it back. Buuuut now that I have free time, I have no money to spend.... /girlrant  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:06 pm
I'm not always working but I'm always thinking about work.
And before that I was always thinking about school.

I just fail at relaxing.
Also I think all my hobbies are stressful.  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:10 pm
That's how I was! If I wasn't at work, I was thinking in my head and texting employees to make sure everything was okay. And if anything went wrong or people would have questions, they would text/call me before/after work, and on my days off! I'd be in class and get called in. And as far as school, I was always thinking about homework. But I had no time, because I was working. Everything revolved around work!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 pm
I'm the kind of guy that when I leave the building I forget everything about work lol. When people ask me where I work at I don't normally answer.  

Boom! [In j00r pants]
Crew

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 pm
I used to work so much, I might was well have lived there.... Wake up, eat, go to work, come home, sleep. That was my routine, mixed with a little school. Never manage a place, it will destroy your soul. Work was one of the main reasons I was never on Gaia, that and my jealous a*****e piece of s**t ex wouldn't let me on -____-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 am
Marts is a liar, he tells everybody where he works.
Any new monkey bites?  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:35 pm
I don't like monkeys, they annoy me. So no hahaha xD

On a lighter note, I graduated my bartending class today, yay! Now I no longer have to attend two different schools! Now it's time to make some monaaaaayyyy. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:05 am
Marts works with monkeys smile

Or did?

And wooo, it's always good to finish school.

Also, yesterday I blew some money... got a new mechanical keyboard which sounds intense when typing. Super loud. And a network storage server... I could've just used an external hard drive but this is much nerdier.

Also Louis CK live yesterday was awesome but some douchebags in front of me got really drunk and almost started a fight with some guy in front of them.  

Gharbad

International Whore
Vice Captain

Shirtless Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 pm
I could never work with monkeys. I'd get way too annoyed...

I've never heard of a mechanical keyboard, but have fun with that. I need to get some sort of external hard drive or some kind of back up for my laptop since my sister seems to get me some gnarly a** viruses. Last time she got one so malicious that is ruinied one of my boot files and windows wouldn't start up and couldn't be repaired. Had to reformat the ******** thing, and there wasn't much I could save.

I hate when guys get too rowdy. They don't take into consideration that they're kinda ******** it up for everyone.  
The OLD Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff