Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
~{D&D 3.5}~ Legacy of Heroes [8/8 Slots Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm
The_Black_Armed_Death_God
Southern_cross_nemesis
I know a friend of mine, might be interested. He wanted a 3.5 game for some time
That would be awesome, I've been wanting to run this as a home game for a very long time but everyone here wants to play All Flesh Must Be Eaten. So I've never gotten the chance, but I thought Since I could try it on here...Why not?

I know how that is, though I am normally the dm in home games. At times, I just want to play instead of be the one making the game  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis
I know a friend of mine, might be interested. He wanted a 3.5 game for some time
That would be awesome, I've been wanting to run this as a home game for a very long time but everyone here wants to play All Flesh Must Be Eaten. So I've never gotten the chance, but I thought Since I could try it on here...Why not?

I know how that is, though I am normally the dm in home games. At times, I just want to play instead of be the one making the game
I'm the opposite way, I normally play but when I get an Idea I can really work with then I'll write out a game and run with it. Like the All Flesh game I'm running is based off The Resident Evil games. I'm running two groups, one is currently playing the S.T.A.R.S. going through the mansion incident, While the other group is a group of friend that were out hunting at the time the mansion was taking place.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis

I'm the opposite way, I normally play but when I get an Idea I can really work with then I'll write out a game and run with it. Like the All Flesh game I'm running is based off The Resident Evil games. I'm running two groups, one is currently playing the S.T.A.R.S. going through the mansion incident, While the other group is a group of friend that were out hunting at the time the mansion was taking place.

I wanna play crying I love the Resident Evil games, not so much the movies...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:46 pm
before I entertain the idea any farther, I need to ask. Vow of poverty and the legacy items... can I use or is that a no no?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis

I wanna play crying I love the Resident Evil games, not so much the movies...
It has nothing to do with the movies*Spits on the movie*
I even used the Strat. Guides for the games for the maps. If you lived in Eugene OR I would invite you to join but I'm 99% sure that is not the case.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm
Color me interested. I've been away from Gaia [and thus this guild] for some time now and need to reintegrate myself back in.

I will understand if you don't allow it [since it is still in the WIP/Testing phase mostly] but I would be grateful if I could test run my own Homebrewed class in this game. Its called the Wyrmfire Disciple -[link to class posted on Giantitp.com forums] which is basically an attempt to combine the Dragon Shaman [PHB2] and Dragonfire Adept [Dragon Magic] classes into a albeit nearly gestalt class. Granted that I'm testing it, I would prefer not to include the Imbue Draconic weapons/Scales feature to test wheither I need either added. If not allowed, I'll more then willingly find something else to play.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yurro rolled 18 6-sided dice: 6, 5, 1, 2, 1, 6, 6, 1, 1, 1, 4, 6, 1, 5, 3, 1, 3, 5 Total: 58 (18-108)

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:13 pm
Probably could use some rolls just to get started...

First 18 rolls= 3 stats

Edit:
6, 5, 1, 2, 1, 6= 17
6, 1, 1, 1, 4, 6= 16
1, 5, 3, 1, 3, 5= 13  
Yurro rolled 18 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2, 2, 4, 3, 1, 6, 4, 5, 1, 4, 2 Total: 61 (18-108)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm
Last 18 stats

Edit
1, 3, 5, 3, 4, 5= 14
6, 2, 2, 4, 3, 1= 13
6, 4, 5, 1, 4, 2= 15  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:18 pm
Final stats
---------------
17, 16, 13, 14, 13, 15  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:41 pm
Is this cqmpain still open for character apps?  

Keon Kamori

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:44 pm
Yurro
Color me interested. I've been away from Gaia [and thus this guild] for some time now and need to reintegrate myself back in.

I will understand if you don't allow it [since it is still in the WIP/Testing phase mostly] but I would be grateful if I could test run my own Homebrewed class in this game. Its called the Wyrmfire Disciple -[link to class posted on Giantitp.com forums] which is basically an attempt to combine the Dragon Shaman [PHB2] and Dragonfire Adept [Dragon Magic] classes into a albeit nearly gestalt class. Granted that I'm testing it, I would prefer not to include the Imbue Draconic weapons/Scales feature to test wheither I need either added. If not allowed, I'll more then willingly find something else to play.
I'm REALLY sorry sad
But I'm going to have to say no to the homebrewed class.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:45 pm
Keon Kamori
Is this cqmpain still open for character apps?
You would be the third slot out of five if you want it?  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
before I entertain the idea any farther, I need to ask. Vow of poverty and the legacy items... can I use or is that a no no?

Your ignored me... sad
Just kidding, though you didn't answer my question yet  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:59 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis

Your ignored me... sad
Just kidding, though you didn't answer my question yet
Sorry, I did not mean to ignore you sad
And Vow of poverty Does not work with Legacy Items, Vow of poverty states as one of the first things "You can not have magic items"
Legacy Weapons are VERY magical.  

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas