Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☁ zy's ℓαyσυт ρσsтs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX Ushio Kisaragi

XXX X Motherly // XX X Outgoing // XX X Sweet

XXX my role: The Queen Xmy age: Seventeen X my gender: Female X Xmy chara: Claire

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Zy Xandra

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Ushio Kisaragi

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Let's make our 𝓓𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓜 into a R E A L I T Y

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I have
Seventeen candles on my birthday cake.
When I was born the doctors told my parents that I was a
Female.
I play the
Queen in this story.
When I transform I become
TRANSFORMATION NAME .
I love
Cooking, Claire, Reading.
But I hate
Bullies, X-Eggs, Sadness.
Do not tell anyone but I like
No one yet.

This is my past...

BIOGRAPHY.
INCLUDE HOW THEY GOT THEIR GUARDIAN CHARA.

People say I can be...

PERSONALITY.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hey there! My name is Claire .
If you hadn't figured it out I'm a
Female .
I am a Guardian Chara that belongs to
Ushio Kisaragi .
When I look in the mirror I see
a elegant princess. .

People say I'm...

GUARDIAN CHARA'S PERSONALITY.

Our Chara Change is...

INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHARA CHANGE.
INLCUBE WHAT CHANGES OCCURE TO YOUR CHARACTER PHYSICALLY AND FOR PERSONALITY.

Our Chara Transformation is...

Ushio and Claire character transform into . INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER TRANSFORMATION.
INCLUDE APPEARANCE AND ATTACKS AND ONE WEAKNESS.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 am
User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Miyuki Ava Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Miyu-chan, Yuki-chan
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Sheep.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Motherly, Sweet, Clumsy. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Zy Xandra

User Image
"All memories are treasured inside of you, even if they are sad."
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Miyuki Ava Sohma
But you can call me: Miyu-chan, Yuki-chan, Bald Forehead (by her fellow classmates)
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Sixteen When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once December 6 comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: No one yet
I can be very: Miyuki has a motherly personality, which she takes after her mother from that. Though she might be gentle and caring most of the time, but she can also be strict when it comes to bullies or her some of the family members goofing off. She is known for warming the hearts of others and gets easily embarrassed, when someone compliments her. Miyuki is kind, though sensitive to the point of bursting into tears easily. She is also known for dazing off at some points, which causes her clumsy nature to react to her surroundings.
This is the role I play in this story: The Sheep of the Zodiac

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
The shocked expressions on Miyuki's parents couldn't help but see their child that had turned into a baby lamb, when her father held her for the first time. Her beloved mother, Yuina, worked as a kindergarten teacher and often brought Miyuki to the kindergarten to take care of her. Her father, Azuma, on the other hand worked as a college professor that studied Marine Mammals. Miyuki began to be fond of a particular marine animal that her father once studied about them, Penguins. She adored them and even to the point, where her parents would even take her to the aquarium on the weekend. She even proclaimed once that her and her parents were like a penguin family. Cherishing these moments with her parents were like a dream to her, but all dreams in the end have to end...

One day, when Miyuki turned the age of 8, her and her parents were taking a subway train to a Water Circus, where it said to have a performance done by penguins. Though all of a sudden, the train suddenly made a hard stop and shifted everyone in the train to fall down. Loud booms started to go off and making the floor beneath them shake. Miyuki's parents held onto little Miyuki, when she started to get scared and wanting to protect their daughter from what worse may come. The loud booms came closer like a domino effect and sure enough it was a domino effect explosion, the individuals in the passenger car along with Miyuki and her parents then began to make a evacuation to the next car over. But it was too late....the explosion had already caught up to them and leaving that subway train into flames. Firefighters and Paramedics had came in and started to take out the fire and look for survivors still inside. Miyuki was one of those survivors that had made it through that harsh explosion, but tragic that her parents didn't make it. When she had awoken in a hospital bed and finding out about her mother and father's death, she wept herself to sleep.

That day of the funeral, was a day that Miyuki felt empty inside of her and the Sohmas had then decided to take her in the Sohma Estate. Throughout the rest of her life, she was raised by other Sohmas and learning about the Zodiac curse that which she must carry. At first of hearing about this, she then began to think that her curse was probably the cause of both her mother and father's death as the God began to fill that in her head after hearing the tragic news. Miyuki became lost in her mind of thoughts and the other members then made a move of their own and comforting her. From the comfort of her family, she began to believe in their words that it isn't her fault and accepting the curse. Whether the hurtful memories or joyful memories flashed back, she began to understand that it was part of what they are inside.

My little secrets!:
Miyuki has a fear of insects, especially ones that creepily crawl around. She loves collecting anything related to penguins from stuffed animals of them to pictures of them. Her hobbies are cooking and sewing (including knitting).

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Leave In Summer, Yet You're In My Fluffoughts // Miku Hatsune
Shining Star // 9nine

Gimme! Gimme! :
Penguins
Cooking
Sweets
The Aquarium
Take these away! :
Bullies
Being teased
Being called a cry-baby
Insects

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

The rainy season passes, and into the utterly clear skies
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐██
Ixxxxstare,xxxxandxxxxalonexxxxIxxxxfluffink

►►►►►►►►►xxThe Sheep of the Zodiacxxεїз

❤ ❤xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
⇨⇨ Kokoro
xxx↺ NICKNAMES : Koko-chan
xxx↻ AGE: Appears about Seventeen
xxx↺ GENDER: Female
xxx↻ RACE: Chobit
xxx↺ PERSONA: Curious, Playful, Lovable.

Zy Xandra

User Image
"Ko?"
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

≳≳≳ BasicInformation

┕ IDENTIFICATION ┙
Kokoro (given to her by her soon-to-be new owner)

┕ NICKNAMES ┙
Koko-chan
┕ AGE ┙
Appears about Seventeen
┕ DATE OF BIRTH ┙
March 14
┕ GENDER ┙
Female
┕ SEXUALITY ┙
Straight

≳≳≳ The Little Details

┕ HAIR COLOR ┙
Brown
┕ EYE COLOR ┙
Purple
┕ HEIGHT ┙
4 feet 11 inches
┕ RACE ┙
Chobits
┕ RELATIONSHIP STATUS ┙
Single
┕ PERSONA ┙
When Kokoro awakens, she has a very curious aspect to her surroundings due to her memories being erased. Later, she starts to become playful and always wanting to have some fun in her life. She sometimes mimics her owner's movements or something that she would see on tv. Also she easily gets lonely without anyone around and it makes her somewhat empty inside. Overall, Kokoro is cheerful when learning about the world around her and being able to be with people that she loves.

≳≳≳ Life In Progress

┕ MY PAST ┙
Kokoro was the 2nd Chobit that was made by the hands of her creator, Rumi Hazuki. She was given the name "Alice" by her creator and her husband, Yasuo Hazuki, and had become the younger sister of the 1st Chobit, Lacie. Together they all began living a joyful life together, playing with her sister, Lacie, and enjoying a regular o' family life. Alice loved playing many games with her sister and her "parents", because she thought that playing alone wasn't fun at all and its better when you have a group to enjoy it together. She notices later on, that her mother had such empty eyes in deep thought about something and she would ask her mother, "What's wrong Mommy?". Her mother would always give her the same answer and hiding herself with a smile, "It's nothing sweetie" and patting her head. Alice had started becoming very curious about this, but Lacie would drag her away from that topic and onto something else to get it off her mind.

One day, her mother and father had asked both her and Lacie to come to the lab. Once they arrived, her mother explained to them that she was going to do a daily data check on them to make sure nothing was wrong with them. As her creator then attached wires to their database, she then began the "check-up" on the main computer and she and her father then turned towards them and quietly muttered "Good bye" with tears in their eyes. Then suddenly everything went black for Alice, her system was shut down and her memories were erased. Then both the creator and her husband discarded both their children into two different locations, and after that disappeared as their lab was set in flames and no trace left of any of their work. Now, Alice lays in a heap of garbage bags, wrapped in a cloak and waiting for someone to one day pick her up...

┕ MISC. ┙
Kokoro has an ability to sense her sister nearby, but due to a side-effect from her memory loss she doesn't know who her sister is right now. Also she is fond of this tune, though she doesn't remember that this tune was a meaning to both her sister and her mother and father. She loves to play many sorts of games and reading stories, one of the games she likes to play is hide-and-seek. Like Eri, her power switch is located above her left breast, which is the exact location of her "heart". She has a fear of the dark and being left alone for a very long time. Did I mention she's very curious?

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:23 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Vivian Avalon
xxx.x ( MANIPULATIVE && EVIL && CHILDISH )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfemalexxxxxxAppears to be twenty-twoxxxxxxheterosexual

xxxxxxx Witch x x Villain

xxxZy Xandra

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Vivian Avalon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Vivi or Vivian-sama

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Witch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a beautiful female.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am twenty-two(?) years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am heterosexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on attractive, stunning men.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: Ayako Kawasumi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa // Miku-tan (cover)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with the witches

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
Vivian's comes off as a childish yet gentle adult that spends her lonesome time in her room playing with her broken, porcelain dolls or torn stuffed animals. She enjoys getting what she wants and the beauty of a demented world from her own eyes, plus she cares for her beautiful "children" that she raised. Though when she snaps, she'll turn into something ugly that you don't want to ever see with your own two eyes. She'll begin to throw a bad tantrum and possibly even abusing someone or an object that comes in contact with her. Vivian is also manipulative, when it comes to getting what she wants and making a man or two fall to her very own feet.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
It is unknown of where Vivian was actually born, but all she remembers that when she woke up she found herself in a dark forest, surrounded by fireflies and covered in nothing, but a long cloak that wrapped around her. She wandered through the forest, having little memory about her birth and remembering that when she was asleep that she felt like she was in a cold, dark abyss-like dimension. Growing hungrier by the minute, she began to see a light grown closer to her as she made her way towards that light. The light kept growing and growing as she got closer to it, until finally she popped her head through a bush and suddenly met eyes with a complete, handsome stranger. He went by the name of "Gregory Kalos", to which he had taken Vivian in from the night since he couldn't just leave her out in the woods with nothing but a cloak and her stomach grumbling. Vivian was given a roof over her head, with the finest clothing that suited her and kept her warm, and even food put on the table. Gregory was her savior and she didn't know how to repay him in return after him taking care of her. She decided to help him by taking on a job of her own and try earning money by using her magic. The people of the town loved her magic tricks that she put on for the children, but then later on it got to a point where people started to become afraid of her powers and calling her a "Witch".

Vivian feared that title and afraid of using her powers, but Gregory didn't mind them at all. He thought that she was special for having powers like that and hearing that made Vivian feel more reassured inside. Vivian and Gregory then began to have an affection for each other, which then came the time where Gregory proposed to her. She felt that she was happiest girl in the world for Gregory being able to love for who she really was. She and Gregory got married and had moved out of the small town and into a larger town that opened more opportunities to them both. Gregory's luck began to grow as well, he was a writer and only two of his books was able to publish throughout his life as a writer. He began to write a story based on Vivian and himself, except he added a bit of a reverse fairy tale aspect to it. Although, a colleague of Gregory was out to steal his story idea and use it to his own usage. One night, Gregory had went out drinking for a bit with his fellow colleagues and Vivian was preparing dinner and couldn't wait for him to come home. She wanted to tell him that she was pregnant and able to see his reaction, hoping that he would be enthusiastic about the news. Vivian waited and waited all night for her beloved Gregory, but he never showed up. She grew worrisome by the minutes and then went out to search for him.

She wandered around town, looking to see if he had stopped by any well-known shops that he would usually go to or even their local neighbors to see if they had seen him pass by. Until finally, she had found him standing in an dark alley, but before she could call out to him and rush over to his side...she say Gregory losing his balance and fall to his knees. Vivian was in shock and seeing the killer, who stabbed her beloved husband she couldn't stand it and then unleashed her powers to kill him instead. She rushed over to Gregory's side, trying to stop the bleeding of her love but it didn't work. Gregory used the last of his breath to tell Vivian how much he loved her and she was able to tell him that she was pregnant. His eyes filled with tears of joy of hearing the wonderful news and telling her to take care of the baby. Gregory's eyes then turned empty as the last of his tears fell down his face and the high pitch scream of Vivian's voice could be heard all across town as she hugged her deceased husband.

After the funeral came and finished, a witness had spotted Vivian killing one of Gregory's colleagues and as the rumors began to spread faster it was then that the people of the town started to call her the name that she dreaded to never hear again, Witch. The people of the town chased her out of their town, but before they could even lay a single finger on her she turned to them with one look and set the whole town on fire, as some locals stated. She disappeared after that in a blink of an eye and found herself aimlessly wandering around again. Day after day, looking for proper shelter to live in and care for her baby when it would be born but no luck had fell upon her. Until one day, she happened to found an abandoned cottage up in a valley and began to tame her toys (stuffed animals or porcelain dolls that Gregory had gave her, when they had first met each other) by using her magic. Vivian began to care for herself with hunting for food or even gathering water from a crystal, clear spring. It then came the time when she had gave birth to her newborn son. She was crying tears of joy for being able to have a child that she could care for the first time and the most closest thing that she has now to her beloved Gregory. Her puppets helped Vivian with her daily chores and even help sometimes caring for Vivian's baby as she went out to gather food and water. Vivian had recovered from a heartbreaking loss to a new feeling of love that she can put all her effort into her son.

Though one day, Shinigami-sama had sent out Advanced Meisters and Weapons to track down Vivian and kill her and the baby. The small group invaded the cottage of Vivian's that was protected by a force field (at that time she began to learn how to control her powers more) and used her puppets to push them back, so that they wouldn't hurt the baby. One of the puppets had safely made it to Vivian, who was gathering water from the spring and telling her the invasion back at the cottage. She teleported herself to the cottage to find that it was too late and seeing the cottage set in crimson flames. Her beloved puppets were torn and busted open, laying out around the cottage and Vivian rushed to the burning door to only see the shadows of the Meisters and their Weapons gathered around a deceased, red soul and one of the Meisters using their Weapons to gather that one soul inside that Weapon. Vivian grew twisted inside, a mixture of anger and sadness inside and as the Meisters then noticed her arrival. They then charged after her as she dodged their attacks and began to take forth her power of revenge into killing them. It got to the point, where the Meisters had to retreat with their weapons after severe injuries done to them. Vivian was not the same anymore, this Vivian had become twisted with insanity.

Vivian had found herself a new home after that incident, a run-down old castle that she had rebuilt with her powers that she had mastered now. Her heart was broken inside of the lose of her child and declared that she would get revenge on Shinigami-sama and Shibusen for killing her son. Her puppets had been all fixed up from that terrible invasion, although later on after getting settled into her new home Vivian's insanity kept coming back to the point, where she started to abuse her toys and leaving them in their torn or broken condition again. She thought of a miraculous plan of making artificial weapons to create an army of her own. She began her research and preparation of vessels to hold her artificial weapons, by using the series of small ponds in the back of the castle. After a year of research, it was then time to gather fresh souls that would suit her taste of a perfect army. Vivian killed and collected the twelve souls for her experiment back at the castle and then creating each one from their past selves. She then placed each one of the artificial souls in the small ponds and singing them a lullaby, before gracefully dancing off inside her castle. Each day she checked on the progress of her beloved "children" and wondering if her plan had failed and thinking she would never get revenge. Though one day, one of the children had awoken from their slumber and reached his hand up towards the surface of the water. Vivian got him out of the water safely and wrapping her coat around him. She hugged the child and was so happy that her plan was a success and just looking at the child, remind her of how she had wished she would be living with her son right now. It wasn't a matter of time, before the rest of the children awoken from their slumbers as well in the dark ponds and safe in the arms of their "mother".

Vivian began to tame her "children" and caring for them as a motherly figure, which made her feel a bit revived inside like of the time when she took care of her newborn baby. The "children" began to learn about their "mother" and knowing what she loves and what things that she hates, and training in combat. Though over the years as the children grew, one night, Hephaestus escaped the castle and Vivian's face turned horrifying as she ordered the other artificial weapons to bring him back. Sadly though, they returned back with not a single trace or capture of Hephaestus from their search. She grew angrier by the minute and started to throw a bad tantrum, by breaking vases and plates. Vivian sent out some of the weapons to continue their search, while the other weapons had stayed behind to calm her down and back to her gentle-like self. Now she waits of word from any traces of Hephaestus from after years of searching for him...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
Vivian has the fear of losing her "children" or anything precious to her. Her hobbies consist of: having tea parties with her dolls and stuffed animals, singing, and even create a bit of mischief when she's in the mood. Whenever she goes outside of the castle, she disguises herself as a student. Vivian's magic can vary at points, but she majorly specializes in ice and white rose petal magic as her theme.

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Kain Hitsuga
xxx.x ( GENTLEMANLY && WISE && PASSIONATE )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmalexxxxxxTwenty-sevenxxxxxxHeterosexual

xxxxxxx Teacher // Weapon x x Supporter of Shinigami-sama

xxxZy Xandra

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Kain Hitsuga
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________but call me Hitsuga-sensei (by his students), Kain (by his fellow colleagues)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Teacher
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________In case you haven't noticed, I am a handsome male.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am twenty-seven years old!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I am heterosexual but why would you want to know that?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________Do not tell anybody, but I have a crush on no one at the moment.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My voice: japanese voice actor preferably can be english but nothing stupid like Miley Cyrus or Justin beiber be creative!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________My song: title // artist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________________I side with Shinigami-sama

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` I can be a bit...
((personality here at least one full paragraph and a paragraph is five sentences or more!))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` My past you ask?
((bio here at least one full paragraph and a paragraph is five sentences or more! Hint hint: you get more points with me for a 4 paragraph+ bio. I LOVE descriptive writing!))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx` Extra! Extra!
((anything extra here such as fears, hobbies, maybe your character is afraid of buttons and consumes live worms, put that here. FOR WEAPONS PUT YOU WEAPON FORM HERE! I do not want any katanas, be creative when choosing your weapon form. You can be a dancing tampon for all I care don't really be a dancing tampon) lets just be original!))

Username

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 am
User Image
⇨⇨ Hitomi Setsuga
xxx↺ NICKNAMES : Neko-chan
xxx↻ AGE: Sixteen
xxx↻ ROLE: Maid at Cafe du Coeur.
xxx↺ PERSONA: Childish, Bubbly, Caring.

Zy Xandra

User Image
"You need to love yourself in order to accept your true self"
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

≳≳≳ BasicInformation

┕ IDENTIFICATION ┙
Hitomi Setsuga

┕ NICKNAMES ┙
Neko-chan
┕ AGE ┙
Sixteen
┕ DATE OF BIRTH ┙
Feburary 3rd
┕ GENDER ┙
Female
┕ SEXUALITY ┙
Heterosexual

≳≳≳ The Little Details

┕ HAIR COLOR ┙
Light Blonde
┕ EYE COLOR ┙
Sapphire Blue
┕ HEIGHT ┙
Five feet, Four Inches
┕ ROLE ┙
Maid and I side with the Cafe du Coeur!
┕ RELATIONSHIP STATUS ┙
I have a crush on...
┕ PERSONA ┙
Hitomi comes off as a candle that lightens up the mood around her. She has child-like remarks to her actions, but though she knows when there's a time when she needs to put that foot down and act mature as well. She also is very bubbly and caring, which she can lighten up even the exhausted customer with her charming smile and shining aura. Though at times, she feels afraid that she might be overdoing this and that she'll become worried that people around her will start to hate her more. Overall, Hitomi is known for being someone that is their shoulder to cry on and will stop at nothing until peace has prevailed.

≳≳≳ Life In Progress

┕ MY PAST ┙
Hitomi's parents, Amaya and Soichiro, had wanted their daughter to pursue a career of earning confidence and showing the world her beauty before their eyes, when she was born into their arms. Amaya was a fashion designer and Soichiro worked as a prop designer for movies of all kinds. Though Hitomi at a young age didn't understand this method that her parents planned and had just went along with it. Amaya got her into modeling during her childhood and which she had sat in a scenery of some sort to the photographer's taste and then took pictures of Hitomi in fashionable outfits along with the other children and their mother or father being there with them. After many shoots that had went by over the years, one child in particular amongst her and the other children was arrogant and boasting about how great she was to the whole world. Watching that child she began to think, 'Why was I born with beautiful looks just to get people's attention?' and which it felt like she snapped out of a witch's curse.

Hitomi became scared of her surroundings of the people who would think of her as one of those arrogant idols or that they want to consume her cuteness and take her away from her parents. She didn't want a life like this anymore and wanted to do things that she was interested in, but the more she begged her mother wouldn't let her. One day during middle school, Hitomi had become to get impatient of her mother not agreeing and while looking at herself in the wide mirror that stretched across the girl's bathroom. It was then that she become to hate herself for having good looks to be born with, as she took a pair of scissors out of her school bag and began to slowly cut off her beautiful long, wavy hair. She had walked home that day with her now short hair that passed her shoulders and finding her mother at the door when she entered inside and giving her a slap across the face. Amaya was filled with anger seeing her daughter with short hair and ruining her beauty, but it was then that Hitomi broke her silence, "I hate you! I never wanted this to begin with! I just want to be myself...". She had yelled and crying out her feelings, but she got another slap across the face from her mother again and making her fall to the floor. Amaya had left afterward to go drinking with her friends and Soichiro had made a chance to help his daughter from the ground and looking at his daughter in the face. "I'm sorry Hitomi...I should have stopped her when I had the chance to..please forgive Daddy", Soichiro hugged his daughter and crying that he wasn't able to do anything, while Hitomi returned his hug and crying as well.

The next two weeks, Hitomi never came out of her room and Amaya didn't care anymore for her, declaring that she was worthless and ruined her family's image. After days had come, Hitomi had started to come out of her room more often from time to time just to be with her father. Soichiro couldn't help but want to do something to bring life back into his child's eyes and to do so he had the power to create something with his own two hands. During his time off of work he began to work on a present for Hitomi, something that she would treasure and being able to give her the strength to be her real self. The self that she wanted to be and enjoy life to its fullest with him and her friends. Soichiro had finally completed it and presented his gift to his daughter as she opened up the wrapped gift box to find a pair of electronic, black car ears that were hand crafted by her father. She felt so happy and crying tears of joy as she thanked her father with a big hug. Hitomi from then on wore her cat ears wherever she had went, even to school she wore them as a symbol of what she really is. She began to enjoy her life more, from collecting and reading shojo manga to cooking meals that her father complimented on her hard work. Though it was then that something began to trouble her again, the thought of those people thinking that she was an arrogant idol before and decided to do something about it.

Hitomi began to start her own way of becoming an idol through the internet, known as an 'Net Idol'. She joined a popular chatting website that discussed about many things in general, even forums about manga and anime to her delightful interest. She then asked a friend of hers to do a small photoshoot of her in a cosplay and then recording a video of her introducing herself and acting as her usual self. Her otaku-ness that she had kept secret within her closet of collections of manga and anime could now finally be revealed to the world in her room. She at first thought that she wouldn't get any views to begin with and that she would fail trying to prove her mother that looks don't always count in becoming an idol. But then all of a sudden in one night, she had got comments and views from alot of people cheering her on and asking if that's how she really acted, because she had a great attitude and not boasting her greatness to the public. She felt shocked and almost cried when reading all of these compliments that she was getting, which then the word spread and that she then become a net idol to people around the world.

As she then entered high school, some of her fellow classmates even recognized her as the net idol "Neko-chan" and began to be bombarded with questions about what are her views on idols and her supporters. Of course Hitomi had gave them responses that came from her own heart. But also inside she missed hanging out with the group of friends from childhood that she played with at the local park and during school, remembering how much fun they had. One day her old friend, Elizabeth, had recently asked her to join her maid cafe that she opened up for buisness and Hitomi had accepted her offer. She had missed Elizabeth and seeing her old friends again now, made her feel less lonely in her own world and for them to accept her as she was while smiling with them all.

┕ MISC. ┙
Hitomi doesn't leave anywhere without her cat ears that her father had made for her and that's where she gets her nickname, "Neko-chan". She feels more like herself when she has something with her to remember by. She dislikes being treated as one of those idols that come off cruel as their true self, when they act all cute in front of a camera. She wants people to accept her for who she really is than think of her being an idol as a way of trying to get attention with their looks. Hitomi has a fear of lightning and a bad case of claustrophobia since she was little. She works at "Cafe du Coeur", a maid cafe that an old friend of hers recruited her to join. She likes to cook (especially bake most of the time), read shojo manga, taking care of her garden, and go to fun places such as the movies or amusement parks. Although she also does some photoshoots here and there with her spare time as a net idol, doing interviews with reporters, and listening or reading emails from her fans.

Zy Xandra

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm115/truewildchild/Roleplaypics/Misc/960399.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

Happy Synthesizer I'll play a melody
Thatxxxxwillxxxxalmostxxxxreachxxxxthexxxxinsidexxxxyourxxxxchest

►►►►►►►►►xxThe Net Idol Maidxx

✦ ✦xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image
✱✱✱ Yukio Daichi Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Yu-kun
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Snake.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Flirtatious, Stubborn, . ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Zy Xandra

(Anime Image here)
"Love comes in all shapes and sizes"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Yukio Daichi Sohma
But you can call me: Yu-kun
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: Seventeen When I was born the doctor said I was a Male
I'll get older, once March 26th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: The Ladies
But for now my heart belongs to: (Crush)
I can be very: (Your Personality. Must be at least a paragraph.)
This is the role I play in this story: The Snake

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
(Your Bio. Must be more than a paragraph!)
My little secrets!:
(Extra information you would like to add. Fears, hobbies, etc.)

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
(You can have up to 3 theme songs)
Gimme! Gimme! :
(Likes)
(Likes)
(Likes)
(Likes). You may add more if you want.
Take these away! :
(Dislikes)
(Dislikes)
(Dislikes)
(Dislikes). You may add more if you want.

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:35 am
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Charolette Suede
xxx.x ( GRACEFUL && INTELLIGENT && STRANGE )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxSEVENTEENxxxxxxHETEROSEXUAL

xxxxxxx STUDENT x x twelfth grade

xxxZy Xandra

User Image

__where to: where do i go ?__♔ ♔ ♔
████ ██ █████████████████ █████████
_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

▪▪ ♚don't let: ◞your dreams( ★crash down` ____ )
( c ) the sweet far thing.
______________________________ *a strange battle through life !
________
` Charolette Suede
"The dark and light are both one, inside and out. How we use these to our advantage is up to us..."

♚ STUDENT

♚ characteristics
________Seventeen
________Heterosexual
________Five Feet Six Inches
________125 lbs.

♚ voice
________Ayako Kawasumi

♚ life's sound track
________Lacie // Pandora Hearts OST
________Utsuro na Ana // Jigoku Shoujo OST
________Suna no Oshiro // Kanon Wakeshima

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Charolette, though she goes by the nickname Lotti, is known for her graceful appearance and intellectual mind. Although most people tend to keep their distance from her, because of the rumors of her strange taste in the occult. She tends to wander off in her own mind when coming in contact with fortune-telling and the dark arts of the occult. Sometimes she starts to throw a "tantrum" as some say when performing chants or anything dealing with the occult side. Due to her insanity for this, she'll pass out at random times and returning with no memory of going insane. Some say it could be a split personality that she had gained from her past. Though the real truth is that she is a intelligent, kind woman and is bashful when coming in contact with strangers.
♚ Biography
________Charolette was born in the hands of her beloved mother, Elisa, and her father, Laurence. Her mother was always bedridden due to her heart condition, while Laurence spent most of his time with Charolette after working as a college professor of majoring in Psychology. Due to her weak immune system, Charolette was kept inside the Suede family mansion that surrounded the area and only had the garden in which she played in sometimes if she was feeling well. Laurence would read her stories when she was sick in bed and when she was up and about he played with her until she drifted off to sleep. She loved being with her father and thinking that he would never leave her side, even though there were some times that she wished her mother would be with them too. Though one day, Laurence was running late for work after checking up on Charolette's condition. He made his way through traffic, but suddenly another driver was coming at through the side and both crashed together. It was then that Laurence was pronounced dead at the scene of the car accident, and when Charolette heard the news of her father's death she blacked out.

Charolette fell into sadness, the one who was always at her side and caring for her in her mother's place was now gone forever. The maids from that day on took Charolette under their wing and cared for her, and surely enough Charolette had went back to having a smile on her face in time. Charolette one day, happened to pass by her mother's room and while looking at it she felt that she should visit her, since she had rarely seen her mother. As she slid open the door, there was her mother staring out the dark curtained window and as Elisa looked to her she said, "Charolette...? Come here...Mommy wants to give you a big hug". Charolette walked slowly to the bed and was then tightly hugged by her mother. "Charolette....I love you", Elisa said as her hands moved to her neck and wrapped them around her neck. She was then being chocked to death by her mother and seeing her mother's expression turn into something ugly, crying for help. "Why....Why?! Why did you have your father around you so much?! It's all your fault, if he wasn't around you so much he wouldn't have died! Everyone you come across or even get close to will probably end up like your beloved father! It's all your fault Charolette!", Elisa yelled at her and tightening her grip more around her daughter's neck. The maids quickly rushed in and restraining her mother back from Charolette, she was then able to breath again. That day, the maids and butlers decided to send Elisa away to an mental institution and Charolette's heart began to crumble.

It was then that Charolette's personality began to show change from the once little girl that everyone loved and knew into something strange and devil-like. Charolette's taste switched off from time to time from when she discovered about the occult through her father's study room. The doctors explained that the trigger to her change could be from the hardship of losing her father and "losing" her mother. Another option the doctors suggested that it could of also been the creepy books on the occult that she started reading when she first looked into it. Charolette's immune system began to grow stronger little by little along with her new personality. Up to the point where her health wasn't as worse as it was before, though now she passes out at random times. Ever since that incident, it was like she was a different person to everyone in the Suede family. Though a part of her kindness remained within her, and wishes to overcome this split personality of hers. Lately she fears that sooner or later, she'll become insane like how her mother did. The Suede family along with the caretakers at the time decided to send Charolette off to Greenwich Private School, where perhaps kind and loyal friends that she meets can save her from becoming something frightening.

♚ Extra
________Charolette's hobbies consist of mostly fortune-telling, but at certain points of the night she'll begin to perform black magic such as ceremonies or preparing a magic potion. She has quite a taste in Victorian fashion, though she also likes simple and comfortable wear as well too. She also owns memento, which is a silver pocket watch that belonged to her father. Charolette has a fear of insects, which she especially doesn't like spiders.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Zy Xandra  

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

Onto the castle of sand that I built, from gathering the stars
Myxxxxtinyxxxxprayerxxxxfallsxxxx

►►►►►►►►►xxThe Graceful, Occult Studentxx

✦ ✦xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text texttext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
✱✱✱ Luke Takeya
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Luke-kun, Boss, Luke-sama
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The King Type.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Flirtatious, Narcissistic, Outgoing . ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Zy Xandra

User Image
"Ladies! Ladies! There's plenty of me to go around~"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Luke Kou Takeya
But I like to be called: Luke-kun, Boss, Luke-sama
I am Seventeen years old! But I'll be older once October 31 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet Eleven Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: The Ladies~
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet
I'm just your everyday Host: The King Type

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Ever since Luke was little, he was taught to be a proper gentleman within his family. He is narcissistic when it comes to looking his best and not a complete mess in the mornings or even in certain incidents that causes his hair or clothes to smooth and straightened up. He is really outgoing, which makes him really popular amongst the students (especially the ladies). He is known to be loyal with his fellow Host Club members and the ladies, when making them happy to their fullest extend. Luke comes off as a bit flamboyant and a flirt, which he dramatically uses this to catch many of the women's attentions.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Luke was born into a family of great wealth, having his mother as a Model and his father as a Actor. Since he was little, he was always kept away from playing with the other children and more with his etiquettes. His mother, Amaya, on the other hand, wanted him to live a life that he wishes to enjoy and have. Sometimes, she would even sneak him out and take him to certain places like the amusement park. Even though he barely made any friends, part of his wish came true: to be able to go to fun events that children like.

One day though Luke's father, Sadao, got a call from the studio he works at that he had to quickly come and to be filmed in a scene that didn't come out right the first time. His father had then rushed to the studio and had been then filmed for the scene they were missing. After his hard work of that, he was then ready to leave when suddenly a spotlight from above got loosened and then began to fall. It was heading straight for a little girl, who was a young actress that was in the movie that he was in. His father quickly jumped and pushed the girl away, but...his father suffered a head trauma by the spotlight falling on his head. Amaya couldn't help the tears running down her face and Hirose, comforting his mother. Weeks had went by and Amaya couldn't stand the pain inside of her. It was then that, the head maid had suggested to send his mother to live with her grandparents for the time being until she can overcome this pain. That day, Luke watched as his mother was driven off to the airport and was never seen again. Though he was still young at the time, the head butler suggested that one of his relatives should come and take the role as a parent for now.

His Aunt, Saori, had taken the opportunity to step in and play her part as a loving mother to Luke. Though she had a bit of a drinking problem, Luke was able to manage with her and accepted her like how a proper man should do. He then was sent to Ouran Academy, seeing that he should create a Host Club to entertain the ladies. His right hand man, who happens to be the Cool Type he met during his freshman year, had helped him create his Host Club and collect fellow hosts that can fit the part as a member of the Club.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Luke's fears are being hated by others and losing the Host Club that he created. His hobbies are mostly thinking up fun events that everyone will enjoy in the Host Club, but he does have a fond of playing the piano.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Catgroove // Parov Stelar
Egoselfish // DECO*27

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
The Host Club
Roses
Events
The Ladies
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Messy Appearances
Tears
Bullies
Being hated

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:52 pm
Zy Xandra

User Imagexx xxx [ PRINCE THREE ]

xx ☇☇ x Nathanial Irving
xxxxx » » » X Eighteen
xxxxx » » » X Male
xxxxx » » » X Personality Trait 1 // Personality Trait 2 // Personality Trait 3

Zy Xandra

User Image

NATHANIAL IRVING
(( Song Lyrics // Song Lyrics ))
" How your Character says Hello "
PRINCE THREE

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
ι • ∂ σ и ' т • к и σ ω • ч σ υ

>> The Basics <<

My nametag says: Nathanial Irving
I go by: Nathan
The amount of candles on my cake are: 17
I Work As: Occupation.
Can't you tell? I'm obviously a: Male
I always look at: Girls
My heart flutters when I see: Crush/Lover

>> It's All About Me <<

тнιs ιs ωнσ ι αм

Personality. Minimum of ONE paragraph.

мч ραsт, мч ρяєsєит, мч ғυтυяє
Biography. Minimum of TWO paragraphs.

>> Other Details <<

I listen to: Trust Me // Yuya Matsushita, Rondo // ON/OFF
I kill time by: Hobbies
Gimme More Of:
❤ Likes
❤ Likes
❤ Likes
❤ Likes
❤ Likes
((More likes can be added.))
Get Rid Of:
✘ Dislikes
✘ Dislikes
✘ Dislikes
✘ Dislikes
✘ Dislikes
((More dislikes can be added.))
Didn't I mention?: Extras

в υ т • ι ` v є • ғ α ℓ ℓ є и • ғ σ я • ч σ υ
☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⇨⇨ Full Name Written Here
xxx↺ NICKNAMES : Nicknames
xxx↻ AGE: Seventeen
xxx↻ ROLE: The Rabbit of the Zodiac.
xxx↺ PERSONA: Three Personality Traits.

Zy Xandra

(Anime Image here)
(Quote or something your character would say)

≳≳≳ BasicInformation

┕ IDENTIFICATION ┙
(Full Name)

┕ NICKNAMES ┙
(Any nicknames for your character.)
┕ AGE ┙
(Age.)
┕ DATE OF BIRTH ┙
(Birth date.)
┕ GENDER ┙
(Gender.)
┕ SEXUALITY ┙
(Your sexuality.)

≳≳≳ The Little Details

┕ HAIR COLOR ┙
(Hair Color)
┕ EYE COLOR ┙
(Eye Color)
┕ HEIGHT ┙
(Height)
┕ ROLE ┙
The Rabbit of the Zodiac
┕ RELATIONSHIP STATUS ┙
(Relationship status. Taken? Have a crush? Is it complicated? If so, please say the other party. if not, just put "Single".)
┕ PERSONA ┙
(Your personality. Can be as long as you want it to be.)

≳≳≳ Life In Progress

┕ MY PAST ┙
(Your history. Doesn't matter how long or short it is. )
┕ MISC. ┙
(Extra Information. Dislikes, hobbies, favorite things, etc. Must have some type of phobia. Do you have a job? What do you like to do in your spare time? )

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas