Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Welcome Feeders of Stein! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psy Flash

4,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:20 pm
Hey guys! I'm Psy Flash, but you can call me Flash or Psy if you'd prefer. I just joined this guild today after recieving an invite to do so. I just immediately felt a need to join because I worked hard to support Stein throughout part one of the event. I look forward to continuing my support of him in the finals once they start.

My hobbies include playing games on my XBOX 360, DS, and PS2. I also love anime and manga, and I'm constantly watching or reading a series that I love and enjoy. I love reading books in general, but I tend to be kind of picky in what I read. If I don't find myself drawn to the idea of a novel, then I usually try to avoid reading it. I also draw often, though I recently filled up my sketchbook so I have to go out and by one.

My favorite NPCs are Stein (of course), Louie, Zhivago, Ian and Rufus, and Moira.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 pm
Ah, hello. My name is Maeko, and I'm an eccentric human and I just joined (as in literally like 5 seconds ago) after receiving a kind invitation. I do love Stein as an NPC, ever since I saw that guy on Reapersun's profile. xD I hope he makes an impression on everyone during this event, so we may be able to see more of him! c:

My hobbies include Roleplaying, Drawing, Music, Anime, and generally hoarding random items on Gaia. sweatdrop Nice to meet you all!  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

I Nyotalia China I

Rainbow Borg

13,400 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 pm
Hello everyone, I'm I Mei Chang I but please call me Mei. I just recently became a fan of Stein during the events, and I'm honored to have received an invitation to join you all.

I have many hobbies, such as reading , playing video games on my DS lite or Wii and drawing. I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:17 pm
Helloo I am treak treatz...but you can call me sexy thing, I will not object it u_u

I am not from US and don't speak or write in english so well...so it takes time and effort to just write this little bit sweatdrop

I love to read books and Manga, i'm really a bookworm...love to dance as well...to watch action movies and play ps3....oh i adore to tektek, so if you need help with your avi, just ask me and i will do my best whee

I am a very sincere person...my friends call me crazy...but i am just normal really...

I love Stein because he is hard-working and looks pretty cool and I hope we get to see more of him after this event.  

treak treatz

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Edward_Shane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 pm
Greetings to all. I am Edward Shane, though I am usually called "Ed" for short by my friends. I initially started out as a Louie supporter, but then learned about Stein more in detail and converted to try and help make him get, at the very least, to the finals.

Looks like he did make it, and for that I am glad.

If you wish to know more about me, visit my profile, or feel free to talk to me in general.

I look forward to aiding Stein in the future.

Blessed be, all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:40 pm
First of all, I would like to thank Red Tailed Hawk for inviting me to join this Guild. smile Just to let you all know that even though I have been a Gaian for almost three and a half years I must confess I didn't know who Stein was until the Piehard Event. sweatdrop I was supporting the Treehouse Scouts, Flynn and Sam and when they were eliminated somehow Stein showed up to replace them as one of my most fed NPCs.... I had fed him 3 pies at that moment. After a bit of research I kinda liked Stein right away and think he's cool 3nodding When it was obvious that Stein had a better chance at making it to the finals (Sam wasn't Eliminated yet) I started putting all my efforts into feeding Stein.

About Me: Hi, I am Kimmiora. You can call me Kimmi if you like. ^_^ I am interested in computers, reading Science Fiction and Fantasy Books as well as Manga. I like writing original SF/Fantasy stories as well as fanfics. I also like video games as well as Anime with my favorites being anything from Studio Gibili to FMA, Gundam, Yu-gi-oh, Naruto, Bleach, Eureka 7, Pokemon, Patlabor....etc... I have quite an extensive list.... sweatdrop sweatdrop

It's nice to meet you all and hopefully we get to support Stein in the future after the Piehard Finals. 3nodding

Kimmiora

Dr Sciurus

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm
ninja Uh.....I'm Kono....I have no idea what I'm doing here but at any rate....I'm insane, I like cats, like chocolate, and was really only here for anoning. sweatdrop

Ok so maybe I fed Stein once or twice a day when Rina wasn't being a b***h ninja but I was hoping for Ivan 3nodding ....Needless to say I quit once he got kicked out.... =_=

Hm....Maybe because I mentioned I like Frankenstein??? ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:07 pm
blaugh hey im bleachyay.
i like to read mostly fiction and comics(western and eastern), play MMOs(as long as theyre free), draw, and burning Marshmallows.
ಠ‿ಠ i like emotes
sweatdrop i suck at typing and FPS.
evil i dont like cucumbers and hackers.
if i run around and laugh uncontrollably dont worry cause thats my norm.
btw: i am a girl IRL.  

BLeAcHYAY

Dapper Feeder

7,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Conventioneer 300

ArsenicAshley

Hilarious Genius

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 pm
Hi! I'm Happy! And i mean that literally and figurativly!
Im a California girl with a dark and twisted side. i love all things odd,
unique and unusual. i love zombies and cheese. i crave all the interesting
things that life has to offer.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 pm
Oh ha ha ha, I posted in every other thread but this one. xDDD

Call me Ra if you ever find me outside of a role play. . . Which is most of the time since I usually lurk anyways.

I do respond to Black but that usually from friends who've known me for a while.

I lived most of my life (as of this date) in California.

I like to draw freebies every once in a while. I need bribery for anything commission related because I'm not always motivated to draw. Kinda why I'm really bad with art deadlines.

Aside from art and roleplaying, my hobbies include surfing around youtube, 4chan(I'm only here for the pretty/handsome men and bits of hentai if I'm bored enough) and whatever webcomics have my fancy,

I'm in a bit of a MLP:FiM/Homestuck/gundam (giant robots, I dig them) phase. Yeah, I'm that much of an oddball.  

Black Witch of Ra

Greedy Shapeshifter

18,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:42 pm
I am Magnificent Moonbeam, oftentimes called Moon by close friends. I came here through an invite by The Red-Tailed Hawk.

My hobbies are music, drawing despite my scanner not working and tablet messed up, and watching some things on youtube.

I work at a restaurant part-time called The Park Bench, but am unable to work now thanks to a storm in June that damaged it rather good and it was deemed unsafe since then.

The reason I'm here is because I wanted to participate in the second Pie Hard event since my Pale Marionette quest was done. It was hard choosing a team, but I went with Stein because he looks awesome and is the one who deals with the EI glitches. I'm grateful to have helped the team when the event ended.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:51 pm
Allo, I'm Pamina! My hobbies include illustration, monstermaking, needlefelting and being tormented by my rotten cats. I have a day job that makes me really miserable, and I can kind of sympathize with Stein, because I think his job must be pretty crappy, too. sweatdrop

I have a terrible weakness for white-haired bishies and monsters.  

Pamina

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

dark esther

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:54 pm
Hey! I'm here right now as dark esther, but my main account is miramelle- I accidentally chose the wrong NPC when the event started, so I just used this account to support Stein instead!
Anyway, I'm a theater tech from California with terrible sleeping habits. I go by Sparky IRL, I can be inspired at random to draw art (often simply when someone I know asks), and I love reading, drawing (usually ink), music, and making steampunk things! I'm currently working on getting my lighting, welding, and pyrotech certificates. I lurk a lot, but feel free to strike up a conversation!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Most of you should know me from the thread. At least, I would hope you do. I don't generally do introductions, not well at least. My username is IEarth KingI Amaimon. It's long, so you can just refer to me as Amaimon, or "Amai" for short. Outside of the recent event, I frequent one particular thread in the anime/manga/comics forum, and I lurk in other places. The best way to get my attention is by quoting me, or leaving me profile comments. Aside from the thread mentioned above, I rarely return to the same place twice.

My hobbies are reading manga and novels, watching anime, going to movies, and listening to music. I'm not very outgoing, and I really don't like talking about myself.

M00NDR0PS

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Starry Erotica

Dapper Regular

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 am
Hello everyone~ I'm Sirius Erotica. You can call me Sirius if you prefer,or some random nickname you decide to give me. I found out about Stein through the Pie Hard event and in the first round he was the one I spent a fair portion of my gold on. He looked lonely and in need of love and pie (which of course go together) and it's been my pleasure to support him ever since.

I enjoy reading,writing, cinema, games (of all sorts) , music, and star gazing.

The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff