Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Special Plot Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:55 pm
Ronyo Storm
Characters Involved: Ronyo Storm

Usernames of each character, respectively: Ronyo Storm

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Ronyo will be sent to an old Chinese wizard by his mother to help his focus and concentration with his two wands. It will also shape his physical abilities and martial skills through difficult training and exercise for the entirety of the summer. His speed, agility, flexibility, concentration, and focus will all improve and he will have gained knowledge and skill in a few martial arts that best help focus his mind but also keep his body sharp and fit.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as it can be during the summer break.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Ronyo will not be participating in any major event within the confines of the main Ministry and also not be able to receive outside communications from his friends as well.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? To help improve Ronyo's ability to use his two wands and also to help his physical capabilities improve. It will allow Ronyo to be a more ready and capable wizard when combating foes on his level and also help develop his character as a stronger individual and possible leader.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? I would RP out many of the training exercises that Ronyo would be doing with the old Chinese wizard, so I would not be inactive during the time. Also I would be willing to create the character of the old wizard if it is deemed necessary to have the character more developed for the role he will be playing.

User Image

Sorry for the delay Ronyo!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:56 pm
Essy A Dante
Characters Involved: Lilith Rich, Alexander Rich, Krina Flint, Tamara Radcliffe, Mr. and Mrs. Sever (and quite possibly the department of law enforcement of the ministry)

Usernames of each character, respectively: Me, Pale Mist, Professor Tah, Ura, etc etc etc

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Well, in order not to give the *whole* plot away—I’ll narrate

Basically, Mr. and Mrs. Rich have been going through some problems. She is losing her mind, and he, is, well, he’s lost everything but his sanity. He begins to stray, which, he has never done. So, she decides to hire a private investigator to keep track of him. But then she ends up learning too much. The wrong people meet at the wrong time, and, somebody ends up murdered.

The question? Who did it, and why?

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Small, small details and developments are already being put into effect, but nothing drastic yet.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) One person does get killed, several people get framed and held in questioning, but one person, the daughter, will loose her “perfect” life and will finally begin to understand just how the world can be.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Honestly? I just love murder mysteries, and drama. xD

Anything else you would like to share about this idea?

User Image

Look forward to seeing it!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:13 pm
Commander Aran
Characters Involved: Matthew Warren, Benjamin St. Cloud, and Stenson Resser.

Usernames of each character, respectively: BulletProof13 and me.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Matt is a pending werewolf and I want to make him a werewolf, so Stenson Resser, a magical creature werewolf, is going to bite him. Now, me and bulletproof13 have talked and we thought: Hey, why not strengthen the bond between the two of them with having Ben witness the attack, of course he won't be bitten, just Matt.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Right away!

What are the idea's drawbacks? Nothing really, I want to make Matt a werewolf, and seeing as to how this is the only way.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because I want Matthew a werewolf.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? It will strengthen the bond between Matt and Ben, having been throw a tragedy together.

User Image
Hogwarts rules state that students must be in their third year before getting their more then average abilities. The exception to this rule are powers that a character has to be born with (ie parseltongue). Whatever is in motion must stop and you may reapply for it after Matthew is a third year.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:38 pm
Commander Aran
Characters Involved: Roi Antiguo and Colton Raines

Usernames of each character, respectively: Me and Emeralde Ivory

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Roi has been caught and sealed away. However, as he had planned, Colton Raines has been poisoned and is now easily capable of being succumbed to Roi's calling. So Colton ends up freeing the demon once more, and this time he possess Colton. Roi will no longer be body hopping after this, he's found a suitable body to represent the demon.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Like... A couple weeks ago. It's already sorta began.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Nope. It's just that me and Ivory will have shared control over Colton.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? Because it's been Roi's plan to take over the world. However he's never had a suitable body, until he managed to ensnare Colton.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nope, just that me and Ivory have joint control. And if you don't believe me I have all the documents right here ready to be forwarded straight to you.

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:19 am
Characters Involved: Dementors Ate My Baby, Tamara Radcliffe, Katrina Varren and anyone else who wants to.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Professor Tahiri, etc...

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Dementors Ate My Baby hold their first large scale concert in England! Also, Tamara meets up with DAMB and gets pregnant.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Soon-ish.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Minor property damage and a few drunken brawls. No one gets seriously hurt.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It's a Wizarding band concert. That's why!

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? It's a party!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Professor Tahiri
Characters Involved: Dementors Ate My Baby, Tamara Radcliffe, Katrina Varren and anyone else who wants to.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Professor Tahiri, etc...

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: Dementors Ate My Baby hold their first large scale concert in England! Also, Tamara meets up with DAMB and gets pregnant.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Soon-ish.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Minor property damage and a few drunken brawls. No one gets seriously hurt.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It's a Wizarding band concert. That's why!

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? It's a party!

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:02 pm
Characters Involved: Logan Sutton, Abigail Sutton (nee Bain), Ashton Bain, and Aliyus Craven.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Emeralde Ivory.

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail:

[CONTEXT:] Logan Sutton and Abigail “Abbey” Bain are currently a happily married couple who recently had a daughter together (named Alice) after moving back from Ireland, where they had lived since a year after Abbey graduated from Hogwarts. Since childhood, Abbey was thought to marry Aliyus Craven, a pureblood Slytherin, a member of a respectable family, and a close friend of the Bain family, but after meeting Logan, she was unsure of herself. However, because of her parents distaste for Logan, she moved back home and became pregnant with Aliyus' son right after graduation, providing the Bain family with a proper heir--Ashton, who was raised by Aliyus and Abbey's parents, because she ran back to Logan—realizing she truly did love him. They quickly married and ran off to Ireland, and Abigail never did tell him the truth about what happened during her year long absence.

[PROPOSED PLOT (Short Version):]
I plan to have Logan become a teacher at Hogwarts and have Abbey take over the duties of the Magical Menagerie. When Ashton comes of age, he will be taught by Logan at Hogwarts, who does not know he is the son of his wife, but instead is told that he is his wife's (and his) nephew, harvesting a close relationship between the two. However, Ashton will eventually find out that his mother, Abbey, is still alive, and that she is married to his teacher (and advisor) Logan, making him his stepfather. Because of his close relationship with Logan, he attempts to blackmail Abbey into confessing her past, but when Ashton and his father bump into Logan and Abbey, the truth will be revealed in a much more dramatic fashion (involving a duel). Regardless, Abbey and Logan work out their issues, fueling Ashton's hatred for his mother, as well as for Logan, because of his willingness to forgive his dishonest wife.

[PROPOSED PLOT (Extended Version):]
If all goes well, Abbey will take over and run the Magical Menagerie on her own, so that Logan can teach at Hogwarts (if a position opens up that matches his interests). When Ashton comes of age (he is currently 9), Logan will be his teacher. He will find out the boy's last name, but not piece together the facts to reach the conclusion that his wife is the boy's mother. At the start of Ashton's second year, when his father, Aliyus Craven, and his grandparents (Abbey's parents) are seeing him off on the Hogwarts Express, Logan will recognize Abbey's parents, but—understanding that their suspicions that Abbey had married Logan were true—they will cover up for her and tell him that Aliyus is Abbey's brother in-law, and that Ashton is therefore her nephew. Delighted, he will try to become closer with Ashton during his second year, who now believes Logan is his uncle (Ashton was told that his mother passed away at his birth, but has seen pictures of Abbey). Eventually, during a visit to Diagon Alley, Ashton will go to the Magical Menagerie to purchase an owl, and he will recognize Abbey as his mother. Abbey's reaction is mostly one of fear that her husband will find out, while Ashton is angered that neither his father nor grandparents told him his mother is still alive, and is mad at his mother for leaving his family. Over the next summer, Ashton will confront the Bain family about his mother, and they will admit that Abbey is his mother, but will not think to tell him that Logan is Abbey's husband. At the start of the following school year, being rather close to Logan (his teacher who he believes to be his uncle), Ashton will explain his distress about how he found out his mother is alive after having thought her to be dead his entire life. Logan will sympathize with him, and eventually invite him over to his house for dinner. However, when he tells Ashton he lives upstairs of the Magical Menagerie which his wife runs, Ashton asks if she is the blonde woman who works there. Angered and confused when Logan tells him yes, he rushes from the room, now knowing that Logan is married to his mother, and is therefore not his uncle. The next day, he accepts the dinner request out of anger at his mother for lying to Logan, who he has come to respect as teacher and an advisor. Abbey is shocked to see Ashton arrive with Logan, but tries not to give that away. During dinner, Logan does not find out that Ashton is Abbey's son, but while he is out of the room, Ashton threatens Abbey by telling her he will reveal all of her secrets to Logan if she does not confess to him first. When Abbey does not confess within a few months, Ashton sends his father an anonymous note telling him to ask his wife about her year long disappearance while they were in Ireland. He does, and Abbey claims to be unknowing of the note's meaning. Ashton sends Logan another anonymous clue, but before Abbey has a chance to explain, she, Logan, and their daughter Alice all bump into Ashton and his father in Hogsmeade. It is the first time Aliyus has seen Abbey, who he has always been deeply in love with, and he does not care to hide her secrets from her husband, who he is naturally jealous of. Aliyus reveals Abbey's past in hopes of ending their marriage so that he will have another shot with her, but instead, Abbey resents him for it, and Logan duels him out of rage. Logan is devastated by his wife's failure to relate the truth, but in the end—with a bit of forgiveness, their true love prevails, which causes Ashton to grow a hatred towards Logan for forgiving his mother—who he now hates.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as this plot is accepted I will begin watching out for a Hogwarts teaching spot that would fit Logan's character, so basically, this plot will start as soon as he is accepted as a professor.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) This plot only involves my own characters, and no physical harm will come to any of them, except a few minor injuries to both Logan and Aliyus during their short duel of jealousy. The only drawbacks are my characters' emotional suffering and Ashton's worsening personality caused by his developed hatred for his mother.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I really just wanted a way to make these characters more active, since being the owners of the Magical Menagerie does not exactly provide abundant roleplay opportunities. On top of that, this plot will allow some context for why Ashton ends up being more than just inherently evil.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? If this goes well, a darker, more wide-spread plot may be requested revolving around Ashton's future, possibly intertwining with the lives of him and his father (Aliyus Craven) with those of Abbey, Logan, and Alice Sutton.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:29 pm
Emeralde Ivory
Characters Involved: Logan Sutton, Abigail Sutton (nee Bain), Ashton Bain, and Aliyus Craven.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Emeralde Ivory.

[CONTEXT:] Logan Sutton and Abigail “Abbey” Bain are currently a happily married couple who recently had a daughter together (named Alice) after moving back from Ireland, where they had lived since a year after Abbey graduated from Hogwarts. Since childhood, Abbey was thought to marry Aliyus Craven, a pureblood Slytherin, a member of a respectable family, and a close friend of the Bain family, but after meeting Logan, she was unsure of herself. However, because of her parents distaste for Logan, she moved back home and became pregnant with Aliyus' son right after graduation, providing the Bain family with a proper heir--Ashton, who was raised by Aliyus and Abbey's parents, because she ran back to Logan—realizing she truly did love him. They quickly married and ran off to Ireland, and Abigail never did tell him the truth about what happened during her year long absence.

[PROPOSED PLOT (Short Version):]
I plan to have Logan become a teacher at Hogwarts and have Abbey take over the duties of the Magical Menagerie. When Ashton comes of age, he will be taught by Logan at Hogwarts, who does not know he is the son of his wife, but instead is told that he is his wife's (and his) nephew, harvesting a close relationship between the two. However, Ashton will eventually find out that his mother, Abbey, is still alive, and that she is married to his teacher (and advisor) Logan, making him his stepfather. Because of his close relationship with Logan, he attempts to blackmail Abbey into confessing her past, but when Ashton and his father bump into Logan and Abbey, the truth will be revealed in a much more dramatic fashion (involving a duel). Regardless, Abbey and Logan work out their issues, fueling Ashton's hatred for his mother, as well as for Logan, because of his willingness to forgive his dishonest wife.

[PROPOSED PLOT (Extended Version):]
If all goes well, Abbey will take over and run the Magical Menagerie on her own, so that Logan can teach at Hogwarts (if a position opens up that matches his interests). When Ashton comes of age (he is currently 9), Logan will be his teacher. He will find out the boy's last name, but not piece together the facts to reach the conclusion that his wife is the boy's mother. At the start of Ashton's second year, when his father, Aliyus Craven, and his grandparents (Abbey's parents) are seeing him off on the Hogwarts Express, Logan will recognize Abbey's parents, but—understanding that their suspicions that Abbey had married Logan were true—they will cover up for her and tell him that Aliyus is Abbey's brother in-law, and that Ashton is therefore her nephew. Delighted, he will try to become closer with Ashton during his second year, who now believes Logan is his uncle (Ashton was told that his mother passed away at his birth, but has seen pictures of Abbey). Eventually, during a visit to Diagon Alley, Ashton will go to the Magical Menagerie to purchase an owl, and he will recognize Abbey as his mother. Abbey's reaction is mostly one of fear that her husband will find out, while Ashton is angered that neither his father nor grandparents told him his mother is still alive, and is mad at his mother for leaving his family. Over the next summer, Ashton will confront the Bain family about his mother, and they will admit that Abbey is his mother, but will not think to tell him that Logan is Abbey's husband. At the start of the following school year, being rather close to Logan (his teacher who he believes to be his uncle), Ashton will explain his distress about how he found out his mother is alive after having thought her to be dead his entire life. Logan will sympathize with him, and eventually invite him over to his house for dinner. However, when he tells Ashton he lives upstairs of the Magical Menagerie which his wife runs, Ashton asks if she is the blonde woman who works there. Angered and confused when Logan tells him yes, he rushes from the room, now knowing that Logan is married to his mother, and is therefore not his uncle. The next day, he accepts the dinner request out of anger at his mother for lying to Logan, who he has come to respect as teacher and an advisor. Abbey is shocked to see Ashton arrive with Logan, but tries not to give that away. During dinner, Logan does not find out that Ashton is Abbey's son, but while he is out of the room, Ashton threatens Abbey by telling her he will reveal all of her secrets to Logan if she does not confess to him first. When Abbey does not confess within a few months, Ashton sends his father an anonymous note telling him to ask his wife about her year long disappearance while they were in Ireland. He does, and Abbey claims to be unknowing of the note's meaning. Ashton sends Logan another anonymous clue, but before Abbey has a chance to explain, she, Logan, and their daughter Alice all bump into Ashton and his father in Hogsmeade. It is the first time Aliyus has seen Abbey, who he has always been deeply in love with, and he does not care to hide her secrets from her husband, who he is naturally jealous of. Aliyus reveals Abbey's past in hopes of ending their marriage so that he will have another shot with her, but instead, Abbey resents him for it, and Logan duels him out of rage. Logan is devastated by his wife's failure to relate the truth, but in the end—with a bit of forgiveness, their true love prevails, which causes Ashton to grow a hatred towards Logan for forgiving his mother—who he now hates.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? As soon as this plot is accepted I will begin watching out for a Hogwarts teaching spot that would fit Logan's character, so basically, this plot will start as soon as he is accepted as a professor.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is Hogwarts going to have to suffer? etc.) This plot only involves my own characters, and no physical harm will come to any of them, except a few minor injuries to both Logan and Aliyus during their short duel of jealousy. The only drawbacks are my characters' emotional suffering and Ashton's worsening personality caused by his developed hatred for his mother.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I really just wanted a way to make these characters more active, since being the owners of the Magical Menagerie does not exactly provide abundant roleplay opportunities. On top of that, this plot will allow some context for why Ashton ends up being more than just inherently evil.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? If this goes well, a darker, more wide-spread plot may be requested revolving around Ashton's future, possibly intertwining with the lives of him and his father (Aliyus Craven) with those of Abbey, Logan, and Alice Sutton.

User Image
(Received verification from Spaz. 3nodding )

Porcelaine Ivory

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:33 pm
Ok, i apologize for seeming to change what was supposed to happen, since Spaz didn't seem to agree to the original plot, so here's the remade version of the original plot.

Characters Involved: Gearvin Whitethorne, Aldanis Varren, Lord Xilan

Usernames of each character, respectively: Diamond_Wales, Professor Tahiri, Sir Spazzalot

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: In order for Lord Xilan to gain possible supporters for his uprising, he sends Aldanis to scout out possible purebloods. Upon discovering the Whitethornes and the fact that the head of the family owns the major publishing company of Wizarding Britan, Lord Xilan orders that Gearvin is Imperioused into his service, realizing that Gearvin would not willingly serve the burgeoning Dark Lord.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Gearvin would end up as the Dark Lord's lapdog without his knowledge, and would commit acts in the name of Xilan. It also would give Xilan an outlet to push his own agenda.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It would introduce my characters and get them involved in the guild beyond just random posts.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This is, again a rewrite of the original plotline, just adjusted so that Spaz would approve of it. I do apologize for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:20 pm

Characters Involved: Phinelia von Ichval, her adoptive family (not formally created), Krina Flint/Silia Rosier.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Pale Mist

It is a partial second step to Krina Flint's plan against Phinelia. When the plot that has been accepted in the Hogwarts guild is finished being played out, this plot will follow it time wise. It will take place during the summer. Krina having failed to kill Phinelia (as well as been caught in the act of attempting) in a fury murders the family Phinelia has in Spain. Phi will receive the news of this while she is on summer vacation and she will quickly fly out to Spain and no return to Hogwarts until a few weeks into school.
Phi will literally have no family left but will continue her schooling in Hogwarts and move to the United Kingdom. Krina will also gain a bit of unwanted profile for her rash actions and the next steps of her plan will be more thought out as a result.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? In the beginning of July

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Phi is abandoned, uncreated-characters die but nothing otherwise.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I will actually be away from July 6th till august 7th and i wanted to make a plot-related excuse for my characters' consequent absence.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nothing

Pale Mist

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:04 pm
Diamond_Wales
Ok, i apologize for seeming to change what was supposed to happen, since Spaz didn't seem to agree to the original plot, so here's the remade version of the original plot.

Characters Involved: Gearvin Whitethorne, Aldanis Varren, Lord Xilan

Usernames of each character, respectively: Diamond_Wales, Professor Tahiri, Sir Spazzalot

What is your plot idea? Please explain in great detail: In order for Lord Xilan to gain possible supporters for his uprising, he sends Aldanis to scout out possible purebloods. Upon discovering the Whitethornes and the fact that the head of the family owns the major publishing company of Wizarding Britan, Lord Xilan orders that Gearvin is Imperioused into his service, realizing that Gearvin would not willingly serve the burgeoning Dark Lord.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? Immediately.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Gearvin would end up as the Dark Lord's lapdog without his knowledge, and would commit acts in the name of Xilan. It also would give Xilan an outlet to push his own agenda.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? It would introduce my characters and get them involved in the guild beyond just random posts.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? This is, again a rewrite of the original plotline, just adjusted so that Spaz would approve of it. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 pm
Pale Mist

Characters Involved: Phinelia von Ichval, her adoptive family (not formally created), Krina Flint/Silia Rosier.

Usernames of each character, respectively: Pale Mist

It is a partial second step to Krina Flint's plan against Phinelia. When the plot that has been accepted in the Hogwarts guild is finished being played out, this plot will follow it time wise. It will take place during the summer. Krina having failed to kill Phinelia (as well as been caught in the act of attempting) in a fury murders the family Phinelia has in Spain. Phi will receive the news of this while she is on summer vacation and she will quickly fly out to Spain and no return to Hogwarts until a few weeks into school.
Phi will literally have no family left but will continue her schooling in Hogwarts and move to the United Kingdom. Krina will also gain a bit of unwanted profile for her rash actions and the next steps of her plan will be more thought out as a result.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect? In the beginning of July

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.) Phi is abandoned, uncreated-characters die but nothing otherwise.

Why are you interested in doing this idea? I will actually be away from July 6th till august 7th and i wanted to make a plot-related excuse for my characters' consequent absence.

Anything else you would like to share about this idea? Nothing

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

AirRoa

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:04 pm
Characters Involved:
Elizabeth & Andromeda Bonecraft, James Thorn and anyone else who wants to join.

Usernames of each character, respectively:
AirRoa

It has been nearly 11 years since the incident that took the life of Elizabeth's Husband, Father and older Brother. Many considered their death the unfortunate side effects of a failed Dark Art experiments. Only three people knew of the truth, that the experiment hadn't failed. In the days and months that had followed, the three had worked together to keep the truth from getting out. Elizabeth Bonecraft, James Thorn, and Gabriel Crookwich had managed to keep the secret for nearly 11 years. In till now, when with the death of one of the three threatens to reveal everything that they had worked so hard to hide.
Andromeda Bonecraft-Crookwich, the sister of Elizabeth and the wife of Gabriel, had always suspected that the experiment had succeed and that whatever had been done during the experiment had meant to fix the Bonecraft family. Yet she hadn't gotten any proof in till she manage to over power her husband torturing him with an unforgivable curse to the point where he had a heart attack, but before he died he did reveal the possible way to get the completed object.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
As soon as it has been approved.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.)
Well, Andromeda dies before she can use the item. The item will be lost during the ensuing fight.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
Well it will give me something to do with these characters as well as just have some with others if they want to join in.
Nothing I can think of.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 am
AirRoa
Characters Involved:
Elizabeth & Andromeda Bonecraft, James Thorn and anyone else who wants to join.

Usernames of each character, respectively:
AirRoa

It has been nearly 11 years since the incident that took the life of Elizabeth's Husband, Father and older Brother. Many considered their death the unfortunate side effects of a failed Dark Art experiments. Only three people knew of the truth, that the experiment hadn't failed. In the days and months that had followed, the three had worked together to keep the truth from getting out. Elizabeth Bonecraft, James Thorn, and Gabriel Crookwich had managed to keep the secret for nearly 11 years. In till now, when with the death of one of the three threatens to reveal everything that they had worked so hard to hide.
Andromeda Bonecraft-Crookwich, the sister of Elizabeth and the wife of Gabriel, had always suspected that the experiment had succeed and that whatever had been done during the experiment had meant to fix the Bonecraft family. Yet she hadn't gotten any proof in till she manage to over power her husband torturing him with an unforgivable curse to the point where he had a heart attack, but before he died he did reveal the possible way to get the completed object.

When do you plan for this idea to go into effect?
As soon as it has been approved.

What are the idea's drawbacks? (e.g. Does anyone get killed? Is it going to start a world war? etc.)
Well, Andromeda dies before she can use the item. The item will be lost during the ensuing fight.

Why are you interested in doing this idea?
Well it will give me something to do with these characters as well as just have some with others if they want to join in.
Nothing I can think of.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out