Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e] Beer, Pretzels, and their Crass Users. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:21 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon
I mean, really. You're insulting THE DM. In a COMEDY CAMPAIGN. Over him asking you to move the character sheet info onto another website so that every time he loads the page he doesn't have to wait like six hours for the ludicrous wall of text and skipped lines to load.

If you're going to flip out this much over something this simple, I'd rather have four players and have fun, rather than have five players and have one foul-mouthed jerkass ruin everyone else's day.

So, as I said before. You can take your character sheet, and you can forget you were ever going to be part of my campaign.

Sorry I snapped; I've had a rough day.

I was in the process of transitioning the sheet onto MW. I gave you what I had as a matter of convenience. You know, so you could review it and see if everything checked out.

Well, I'm not going to. You're not playing.

Well if you're going to be that way, then I guess I'll bow out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:35 pm
Fortunately for you, the game is being temporarily postponed. Because my life has currently gone to hell. I'll be back after the cuts heal up.  

Slave Xaccheus

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:51 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Fortunately for you, the game is being temporarily postponed. Because my life has currently gone to hell. I'll be back after the cuts heal up.

s**t, man. I hope for a speedy recovery on your part. I mean it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:58 pm
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon

Thanks. That means a lot, especially after what I said. I'll reconsider your allowance in.

Also, I'm restarting the game, but it looks like few people want to join in...  

Slave Xaccheus

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:14 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon

Thanks. That means a lot, especially after what I said. I'll reconsider your allowance in.

If there's still room, I can try to cook something up. I'll re-hash Nivlac, since I found my sourcebooks again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:17 pm
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon

If there's still room, I can try to cook something up. I'll re-hash Nivlac, since I found my sourcebooks again.

LOL, "Hash." It's funny, 'cuz he's a druggie...  

Slave Xaccheus

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:19 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon

That reminds me; I was looking through animal companions, and noticed there wasn't a tiger companion. Could I reflavor the wolf to a tiger? I doubt much would change apart from name.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon

That reminds me; I was looking through animal companions, and noticed there wasn't a tiger companion. Could I reflavor the wolf to a tiger? I doubt much would change apart from name.

Tigers change a lot, actually. Anything that's on your available list is usable. Or, you could go with the alternative class feature in PH 2, and treat any opponent you hit as flanked for your allies.  

Slave Xaccheus

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:06 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat
Eternality_Cannon

Tigers change a lot, actually. Anything that's on your available list is usable. Or, you could go with the alternative class feature in PH 2, and treat any opponent you hit as flanked for your allies.

Hmm...sounds like an option. Also, with the starting amount, is it just for mundane items, or are we counting magic items in the total? Not sure if I should be taking 240 or 5400.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:13 am
Here is Nivlac. I haven't got the items in there yet, but they'll be there soon enough.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:17 pm
Dion Necurat
Here is Nivlac. I haven't got the items in there yet, but they'll be there soon enough.

It's magic items and mundane items total.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:49 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Dion Necurat

It's magic items and mundane items total.

That's what I figured, but hey, doesn't hurt to ask. Alright, I'll figure out my items then.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm
I gotta do my stuff too... hmm... how much is standard?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:54 pm
Raganui Minamoto
I gotta do my stuff too... hmm... how much is standard?

Slave Xaccheus

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 5:18 pm
Can Dion spare me 100 gold?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items