Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Christian Fellowship

Back to Guilds

Jesus, love, Grace, God, Power, Salvation 

Reply Gaian Christian Fellowship
Notice: Ignore the enemy! Do not let the enemy distract you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamlost4ever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:56 pm
As for the people who do not believe in God. I am sorry for what you are missing out on. There is a hole that only God can fill in everyone's heart. He makes you feel complete.
Also, if you did have a bad experience with christians, then I am sorry but no person is perfect. Being saved does not make a person free from flaws. We must stand on what we believe because God asks us to witness. We do not try to be rude or mean about it but we can not help if it goes against a lifestyle that the rest of world may find acceptable. We must speak the truth. We shall stand and be judged like the rest of the world. We are just waiting for the day that God says well done my good and faithful servant. If you truly do not believe in God, well then, one day you shall have a HUGE surprise. I just hope that it is not on the day he judges you and it is to late to change your mind about him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:49 pm
That's so true! They laugh at this mockery thinking they can get a rise out of this. Its just too funny. -makes my Fellowship member's popcorn-  

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

ButterFlyCross89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:41 pm
iamlost4ever
As for the people who do not believe in God. I am sorry for what you are missing out on. There is a hole that only God can fill in everyone's heart. He makes you feel complete.
Also, if you did have a bad experience with christians, then I am sorry but no person is perfect. Being saved does not make a person free from flaws. We must stand on what we believe because God asks us to witness. We do not try to be rude or mean about it but we can not help if it goes against a lifestyle that the rest of world may find acceptable. We must speak the truth. We shall stand and be judged like the rest of the world. We are just waiting for the day that God says well done my good and faithful servant. If you truly do not believe in God, well then, one day you shall have a HUGE surprise. I just hope that it is not on the day he judges you and it is to late to change your mind about him.

Very true.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:44 am
Kira_The_Undead
I wanna stick my d**k
so far up your a**
i wanna ******** you in a park
laying in the grass
i will give you me to lick
if only you would taste
look at my big d**k
is covered in white paste
I WANT SEX
I WANT SEX
I WANT SEX
WITH YOU!!
a lick, lick here
a lick, lick there
i spurt sperm over everywhere
if it means rape
i will do
******** like an ape
I WILL ******** YOU!!!
so... yeah.
pre-marital sex rules!

THATS attention seeking. What i am doing is not begging for attention. Im getting my point across at how much you christians annoy me. Want an attention seeker? Try this dude up there ^  

TheKittensMittens

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

believeinjesus71

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:39 am
DelicateWhiteRose
I don't want your pity or your 'prayers'. It's my opinion and i can say it how i wish. I am no troll. I'm just truthful. I say what i think if it hurts/Offends you or not.

STOP SHOVING YOUR BELIEFS AT OUR FACES! This is a GD for CHRISTIANS, and we dont need anyone spamming us! You will never ever get me to think the way you do, and You WILL NEVER take away that feeling of joy that comes to me when I am speaking to God, when I am on this Gaia account, joining others in my religious beliefs!
And another thing:

I WILL pray for you and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. May the lord be with YOU. smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:59 pm
believeinjesus71
DelicateWhiteRose
I don't want your pity or your 'prayers'. It's my opinion and i can say it how i wish. I am no troll. I'm just truthful. I say what i think if it hurts/Offends you or not.

STOP SHOVING YOUR BELIEFS AT OUR FACES! This is a GD for CHRISTIANS, and we dont need anyone spamming us! You will never ever get me to think the way you do, and You WILL NEVER take away that feeling of joy that comes to me when I am speaking to God, when I am on this Gaia account, joining others in my religious beliefs!
And another thing:

I WILL pray for you and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. May the lord be with YOU. smile

You b***h >.> See? This sort of ******** head up here is the reason i keep typing in this guild. Pray for me. Fine. But it will do jack s**t.  

TheKittensMittens

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

believeinjesus71

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:29 pm
DelicateWhiteRose
believeinjesus71
DelicateWhiteRose

And another thing:

You b***h >.> See? This sort of ******** head up here is the reason i keep typing in this guild. Pray for me. Fine. But it will do jack s**t.

You said christianity has always caused problems for you, I imagine theese are the kinds of problems youre talking about? Christians praying for you and you get annoyed at them? Well, let me tell you, YOU are the one causing problems for YOURSELF, by coming into christian guilds, and commenting ridiculous stuff, and trying to shove your beliefs into everyones head. I really do hope you stop, step away from the screen, and think to yourself: Maybe what I'm doing to theese christians isnt all that great. BEFORE YOU START CUSSING ME OUT AGAIN, I want you to know, Im not asking you to become a christian, I am just asking you to stop shoving your beliefs in our faces, and spamming us. Maybe one day youll stop and think about theese things. But for right now, I dont think youve reached the maturity level to. Thank. You. And GOODNIGHT, AMERICA!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:02 pm
I know I'm new in this guild, but as a member, I feel it's safe to say that this has gone out of hand.

Have we forgotten our calling? The way that we are told to behave as disciples? The way we are to treat those outside of our faith? Let's remember:

22So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. 23Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. 24And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 25correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, 26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.
2 Timothy 2:22-26

Where is love here in many of these posts? And gentleness and patience? I barely see any.

Learn to walk away, as our Master taught His disciples to walk away from where they're not being received (Luke 9:5). Ignore these insults (Proverbs 12:16).

As well, know who you're talking to (Proverbs 10:8, 23, 14:7). And most of all, don't be tempted to scoff each other (Proverbs 21:24).

Be as gentle as doves and wise as serpents (Matthew 10:16). Don't come across as arrogant or even sarcastic. Those are defiling characters and they help no one.

21For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person."
Mark 7:21-23

So be mindful of what is coming from your heart. Pray before you speak. Don't act on passion, but act with God's will in mind. Above is His will, and I don't see a lot of it here in this thread. Very little.  

kdke

Anxious Noob

believeinjesus71

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:09 pm
ca adam
I know I'm new in this guild, but as a member, I feel it's safe to say that this has gone out of hand.

Have we forgotten our calling? The way that we are told to behave as disciples? The way we are to treat those outside of our faith? Let's remember:

22So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. 23Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. 24And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, 25correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, 26and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

Where is love here in many of these posts? And gentleness and patience? I barely see any.

Learn to walk away, as our Master taught His disciples to walk away from where they're not being received (Luke 9:5). Ignore these insults (Proverbs 12:16).

As well, know who you're talking to (Proverbs 10:8, 23, 14:7). And most of all, don't be tempted to scoff each other (Proverbs 21:24).

Be as gentle as doves and wise as serpents (Matthew 10:16). Don't come across as arrogant or even sarcastic. Those are defiling characters and they help no one.

21For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person."

So be mindful of what is coming from your heart. Pray before you speak. Don't act on passion, but act with God's will in mind. Above is His will, and I don't see a lot of it here in this thread. Very little.

Yeah.. youre probably right. Sometimes I can have a big mouth. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:23 pm
I agree with the 1st post. When I saw the title "Ignore the enemy", that got me to be thinking (Which is quite scary I must confess). Don't just ignore the enemy, but to resist him. James 4:7 says "Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." If we ignore him, he will try harder to get our attention. And if we try to pretend he is not there, he will pop up when we least expect it. But if we resist him, he will flee from us. How?

Ephesians 6:10 - 13 says it so beautifully and clearly. "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

Now when Paul was writing this, he includes himself in it as well. This, I believe, is for every child of God. We will win against the devil if we are strong in the Lord and the power of His might. "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31) If God is with us, we will win. He assure to us the victory that is in Jesus Christ. And he is 1,000 times much stronger than any devils or demons put together.

But we cannot accomplish that task until we put on the whole armor of God. Because the devil is going to hurl fiery darts at us to wound us, to distract us, or to discourage us from the fight. But if we have the whole (Note the word, whole) armor of God, we will be able to stand against the wiles, or the attacks from the devil.

Then it goes on. We do not wrestle with our own flesh and blood. Why should we? We are engaged in a war that we cannot see with these eyes that are in our head. It is the spiritual war and that is, I believe, more important than any physical war.

We wrestle against spiritual wickedness and temptations that comes from the devil. But notice it again, put on the whole armor of God that we can engage the enemy. And when we withstood the attack of the enemy, we are still standing. Praise God!

And just a few words of encouragement, my dear brothers and sisters. God gives them in a context of victory, not in a context of failure. He promises us if we put on the whole armor of God that we will be victorious in the end. And we would not be victorious if we have on breastplate of righteousness and leave out the shield of faith. We need to have the whole armor of God or the enemy will overcome us like a flood.  

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

ButterFlyCross89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:09 pm
believeinjesus71
ca adam

Yea me too when i get mad things can just come out but i try to be nice sweatdrop . we are all tempted to lay into people that slander us and our lord jesus but as the good book says repaying evil with evil will get us nowhere(not a bible verse just my opinion and if there is a verse saying something like this please let me know) God bless and keep u  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:37 pm
ButterFlyCross89
believeinjesus71
ca adam

Yea me too when i get mad things can just come out but i try to be nice sweatdrop . we are all tempted to lay into people that slander us and our lord jesus but as the good book says repaying evil with evil will get us nowhere(not a bible verse just my opinion and if there is a verse saying something like this please let me know) God bless and keep u

God bless and keep you too, and may he give us patience to toleate.. some people.  

believeinjesus71

iamlost4ever
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 pm
We can not help those who do not wish to be helped. We can only pray for them. Maybe the time has come to just ignore the enemy and not be sucked into fights that will lead to nowhere.
All of you have spoken of your love for God and he has heard. However, when it comes to others they have chosen to harden their hearts and close their ears. We must wait for a time when they are ready and willing to hear of God's love, until then we can only pray for them and walk away. It is better to walk away then to caught up in petty fighting and words that will only serve to drag us down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:59 pm
It's their choice to accept it or not. All the flaming and trolling is on them, but that's their choice. It hurts to see people act this way because they feel we are pushing beliefs onto them, but honestly how can seeds grow without them being planted? Think of it that way.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dawn Landers
Crew

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

Read scripture and keep God close!

A certain person keep reminding me about where I stand in Christ, I also realize Satan and his deception is getting even more annoying than ever to really bug folks and I.

I realized something I don't need to fight spiritual warfare alone, I got many and I mean many to stand along side me against Satan and his tricks.
yum_tea  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces