Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Ca-anas Conflict [Recruiting 4/5] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:54 pm
joe-dude667
Well then, it that case may I introduce, Aihnah the Elven Druid. She has 3 paragon tier feats because of pre-campaign retraining.

Being the only Ritual Caster, you may be annoyed to hear I don't have Linked Portal. I don't think it really goes with her character, though I'll buy it if you think I should. Also I do have Enchant Magical Items, but no Alchemical Reagents.

Sources used are:
PHB1-3,
AV1+2,
Primal Power,
Arcane Power (only for rituals),
And FRPG (only for one ritual).

Shopping List:
Lvl 13: Predator Earthhide +3
Lvl 12: Earthfall Totem +3
Lvl 11: Amulet of Protection +3

9000 Gold:
Magic Items:
Horned Helm - 1,800
Tattoo of Vengeance - 1000
Claw Gloves - 840
Executioners Bracelets - 680
Belt of Vigour - 520
Acrobatic Boots - 520
Total - 5,260

Rituals:
Animal Messenger - Free
Purify Water - Free
Endure Elements - 100
Beast Growth - 175
Enchant Magic Item - 175
Speak With Nature - 250
Commune with Nature - 360
Clear the Path - 150
Ironwood - 360
Eagle's Flight - 1,000
Total - 2,570

Mundane Items:
Ritual Book - Free
Rare Herbs (1,000) - 1,000
Longbow - 30
Backpack - 2
Arrows (30) - 1
Waterskin - 1
Hempen Rope (50') - 1
Total - 1,035

Change: 135

Hmm...looks good. You can go ahead and get your gold back for the arrows and herbs; I don't care much about ammo and regents. So long as you have the gold to cover the rituals, I could honestly care less. But hey, its your gold, you spend it how you want.

As for the rituals you picked...they're fine, nothing to worry about.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:05 pm
Arc Vembris
Mmmm, elf blood. Er, I mean, welcome to the team!

She spends most of her time in Dog form. Bite her if you want, though don't be shocked if you're picking out thick old dog hairs from your teeth for a couple of hours afterwards. twisted

@Dion:
It's only a few gold for arrows so I'll leave it. as for herbs, 1000g isn't a small amount... I'd feel guilty getting it for free.  

joe-dude667

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:06 pm
joe-dude667
Arc Vembris

She spends most of her time in Dog form. Bite her if you want, though don't be shocked if you're picking out thick old dog hairs from your teeth for a couple of hours afterwards. twisted

Almost forgot; did you decide on an area background?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found it. Be sure to include your animal companion as well.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm
Yeah, I remember. wink

Don't know what I want though! Aihnah spends a lot of time as a Dog herself, so maybe a Dog? Or maybe a flying companion like an owl? Just don't know. >.<  

joe-dude667

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:19 pm
joe-dude667
Yeah, I remember. wink

Don't know what I want though! Aihnah spends a lot of time as a Dog herself, so maybe a Dog? Or maybe a flying companion like an owl? Just don't know. >.<

Take the show bear.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:31 pm
Does that mean I can get the benefits as well? I thought it was only for RP. If I DO get benefits, is it Ranger Animal Companion from MP1 or the Arcane Familiar from AP?  

joe-dude667

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:35 pm
joe-dude667
Hey, I've basically been AFK for a couple of weeks (sorry to all my PC's and DM's out there, especially Arc who's game I joined last week and haven't gotten round to posting yet... sweatdrop ), but the university year is over for another 4 months, so I've got time to waste on gaia. mrgreen
then finish the drake's turn in shot in the dark so i can go. when you said "mo" i thought you meant moment, not month. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:36 pm
joe-dude667
Does that mean I can get the benefits as well? I thought it was only for RP. If I DO get benefits, is it Ranger Animal Companion from MP1 or the Arcane Familiar from AP?

Ah. Ranger Animal Companion.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm
joe-dude667
Arc Vembris

@Dion:
It's only a few gold for arrows so I'll leave it. as for herbs, 1000g isn't a small amount... I'd feel guilty getting it for free.

Priest isn't too proud to drink animal blood, he usually avoids snacking on allies if he can help it. Unless they offer.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:58 pm
joe-dude667

@Dion:

Well, you wouldn't necessarily get it for free. Rather, you'd just pony up the component cost as opposed to keeping track of your components.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:08 am
Hey hey hey everyone, sorry i haven't been on in a while. Have been visiting my girlfriend for the last week.

Going to get my character on mythweavers now then post it here afterwards.

EDIT: Here is Abraxus the Dragonborn Ardent, and close friend/rival of Scorn. Spork, are we just going with, we are mercenaries who travel together? Or something a bit more in depth? Perhaps we fought before, and were too well matched so we joined forces? Or one of us saved the others life?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:35 pm
NayrVentess
Hey hey hey everyone, sorry i haven't been on in a while. Have been visiting my girlfriend for the last week.

EDIT: Here is Abraxus the Dragonborn Ardent, and close friend/rival of Scorn. Spork, are we just going with, we are mercenaries who travel together? Or something a bit more in depth? Perhaps we fought before, and were too well matched so we joined forces? Or one of us saved the others life?

Maybe you worked a couple of summers together herding sheep up a mountain.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:03 pm
NayrVentess

Interesting concept you have here. I do have one question about your ability scores. I saw that you have two 21s; how did you get those?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:11 pm
NayrVentess

I hadn't thought too much about it. Maybe they're both mercenaries who have focused their careers on being terrifying through different means. Scorn is all about the natural/arcane intimidation given by his imperious majesty whereas Abraxus has spent his life honing his psychic ability to inspire fear. They meet either working the same job or on opposite sides of a job and develop a sort of mutual respect when they see the opposite approaches to the same goal, so they decide to partner up, with or without undertones of one-upsmanship all the while.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:42 pm
Dion Necurat
NayrVentess

Interesting concept you have here. I do have one question about your ability scores. I saw that you have two 21s; how did you get those?

My basic unaltered level 1 ability scores are such:

Str: 10
Con: 16
Dex: 8
Int: 13
Wis: 11
Cha: 16

As a Dragonborn I get a +2 to Cha and Str/Con, and then at level 4 and 8 I raised Cha and Con by one each both times, and then level 11 brings a +1 to all scores....thus:

Str: 10+1=11
Con: 16+2+1+1+1=21
Dex: 8+1=9
Int: 13+1=14
Wis: 11+1=12
Cha: 16+2+1+1+1=21  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers