Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Forging the Legend <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:45 pm
"Isn't that the very thing that formed the civilization that exists today everywhere? Anyways, I can feel some gold that should be mine slipping away. Excuse me." With that he walks off to the meeting spot for his next job.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:03 pm
Jeskin looks at the man with the snake. "Yes I do, I talk, that's part of what I do for a living. Now, if we can put aside petty arguments about how people look or act or any unusual prejudices, any adventurer interested in the job on the list should follow me." Jeskin then turns around and heads toward the meeting spot as well.  

MrKobra

Shameless Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:49 pm
With a tilt of his head, he moved, exiting the building to follow Jeskin. He'd see what the man had in mind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:36 pm
Samson would look behind him and see the others approaching. Maybe he wouldn't have to wait long to find some others to help him with this task after all.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:33 pm
For those arguing in the middle of the street would slowly find themselves the very center of attention, with a pair of wandering guards just outside of the reach of any eyes, only to disappear when the fires had all calmed down. A precautionary measure, only to keep order in this port town.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meanwhile with the group heading northwards would find their walk just a touch longer than expected. While much of the town petered out into a thick of trees, and various tamed wilderness, the buildings of civilization had all but come to naught; while there remained to be one well paved road leading towards a single house within these woods.

The building itself was a fairly simple, unassuming wooden cottage. Perhaps hand built, although no larger than necessary to house two people comfortably. Out of the chimney a soft plume of smoke billows out, the only signal that someone is, or was here recently and lit a fire within the fireplace inside.

However this group wasn't the only one whom had answered the call that was placed back in that tavern. There was another being whom had found its way to the same destination.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:11 pm
The being in question was a merry-looking Dwarf, dressed in very colourful garments and smoking contentedly. He leaned against the wall of the cabin and waved to the approaching group. "Hail and good tidings, fellows!" he bellowed, and stroked his fiery red beard as he puffs more on that pipe. "And what brings you so far from town on this day?" His jade eyes twinkle and ruddy skin crinkles into a friendly smile beneath the burning bush upon his face.

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Jacior

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:06 pm
Calgarosh had cooled some on the long walk to the house of his new benefactor, working out his by messing with the pigmentation of his clothing. What he didn't notice was the trail of shimmering, rainbow bootprints he had left behind in his anger, the prints now having spread out into multicolored splotches of paved road. "I am feeling much better now, my good Ser." He called back, before realizing what the dwarf had said. "Fellows?"

Calgarosh turned to see those that had followed him. "ARGH! I TOLD YOU ALL NOT TO FOLLOW ME!" He shouted at those coming up the path behind him, the ground beneath his feet beginning to warp in color. "Begone! I'll not have you ruin more of my evening!" He grumbled out, before turning back to the dwarf. "I apolgize, but this lot has been nothing but a bother to me all evening. Excluding Jamkas there." He gestured in Jamkas' direction.

"So you can understand my irritability that they FOLLOWED ME HERE AFTER I TOLD THEM NOT TO!" He realized that he wasn't being completely rational, but damn if he wasn't aggravated.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:35 am
"I didn't follow you. I came to inquire into a job. If you don't like it you can go somewhere else and whine like a spoiled child." He spoke calmly, heading for the house without even a look towards Calgarosh.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

MrKobra

Shameless Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm
Jeskin approaches Calgarosh with his donkey trailing him and quickly speaks, "I understand that many types of people irritate you, but it's something you'll have to get used to. Help is help, and these people have been kind enough to continue to offer help even after being rudely yelled at. Most of them weren't going to come, but I told them to anyway, quit being a child Calgarosh." With that he turns to the dwarf and offers his hand for a shake. "Hello good sir, good tidings to you as well. My name is Jamkas and I'm in town for supplies but ended up seeing the job offer on the notes and came here. Oops, I'm talking too much aren't I?." Jeskin reveals another one of his smiles.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm
Smirking, "Oh I would love to say I followed you here just because you told me not to, but I found myself bored of the din in the tavern and decided a job could be more interesting."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:07 pm
The Dwarf took the offered hand in a firm shake. "Bah, you seem harmless enough to me, as does your speech. By all means, prattle away! It makes the hours pass more enjoyably." He maintained that hidden grin as he smoked calmly on his pipe.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:28 pm
"Technically, I was here before you," Samson would murmur. He would turn back to the dwarf. "Were you the one who called for help on the parchment?"  

Cunning Witch Angus

Laertes Ursus

Vicious Knight

13,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:35 am
"Me?" The Dwarf seemed incredulous, almost ridiculously so. "Oh no, I'm here for much the same reason as yourselves, I assure you... One finds quickly that the best pipeweed does not, in fact, grow on trees." He chuckles and puffs some more.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:59 am
[To try and speed things along...]

The sound of a great crash, and the gurgled roar of a mighty, but definitely unnatural beast echoes out from within the bowels of the building. No mortal screams of pain or death can be heard following. Merely silence.

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:02 am
He tilted his head slightly before heading further in to find what was making such horrid sound.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff