calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm
Cappeh Sensai
Demons cannot give visions. They do not have the power or rights to do so. Only God has power over this, but demons CAN enter visions and dreams, and make it seems otherwise. I should have rephrased myself. smile

Trust me. I know. I'm in the middle of a spiritual warfare now as we speak. I know exactly what demons can do.

Agreed. I hate their guts. Don't understand why they always feel like bothering me.

Just think about it Angel. We hate their guts a lot. But just imagine how much they hate us. Absolutely hate us! They hate us with rage and spite.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:04 pm
Cappeh Sensai
Demons cannot give visions. They do not have the power or rights to do so. Only God has power over this, but demons CAN enter visions and dreams, and make it seems otherwise. I should have rephrased myself. smile

Trust me. I know. I'm in the middle of a spiritual warfare now as we speak. I know exactly what demons can do.

That sir is wrong. Acts 16:16-19 "16 Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a female slave who had been possessed by a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved.” 18 She kept this up for many days. Finally Paul became so annoyed that he turned around and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” At that moment the spirit left her.
19 When her owners realized that their hope of making money was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to face the authorities. "  

emorhconom esor

Hilarious Lunatic

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:47 am
So you are saying Satan is more powerful then God?

This scripture you show me has nothing to do with the experience the young girl had.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:42 pm
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV
13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.  

robotic chewie25

emorhconom esor

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:43 pm
Cappeh Sensai

This scripture you show me has nothing to do with the experience the young girl had.

I never said such a thing. Where did you even come to that conclusion in the first place? I was rebuking you because what you said goes against what scripture says. It says she saw visions of the future that's kind of what predicting the future means. What you said had nothing to do with experience. It was on rather demons can give visions. Also there isn't any scripture to support your claim. Insteade there is scripture that contridicts it which I had posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:50 pm
robotic chewie25
13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Could you please put the book and chapter with that because I would like to read it along with the verses around it?  

emorhconom esor

Hilarious Lunatic

robotic chewie25

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:36 pm
gothic_black_rose
robotic chewie25

Could you please put the book and chapter with that because I would like to read it along with the verses around it?

my bad fixed it  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:44 pm
robotic chewie25
gothic_black_rose
robotic chewie25

my bad fixed it

Thanks!  

emorhconom esor

Hilarious Lunatic

baow

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 pm
Instead of debating weather this is a vision from God to you. Why don't you let this break your heart for the lost. Jesus came to seek and save that which is lost.

We have something to offer to this world. Just like Peter said in Acts 3:6, Silver and Gold I have none, but ill give you what I do have. Not talking about the natural but the spiritual. That power that we have received by the Holy Spirit. (acts 1:8 ) Power to heal the sick, cast out devils.. etc.

Just like Paul in 1 Corinthians 2:4, For we don't have to preach with enticing and persuasive words but by the demonstration of the power of the Holy Spirit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:33 am
gothic_black_rose
Cappeh Sensai

I never said such a thing. Where did you even come to that conclusion in the first place? I was rebuking you because what you said goes against what scripture says. It says she saw visions of the future that's kind of what predicting the future means. What you said had nothing to do with experience. It was on rather demons can give visions. Also there isn't any scripture to support your claim. Insteade there is scripture that contridicts it which I had posted.

First of all, you have no right to 'rebuke' me. You are not God, or Jesus. Secondly, you are contradicting a lot of things she said, and adding and taking away things. I read this article on several occasions. Another thing, the scripture has nothing to do with the 'situation.' You simply just do not believe so you debate. That's all you have to say. You know, walking with God is supposed to be pleasant, but it's not supposed to be easy. Not everything in the world is meant to feel comfort. Yes, the Lord may protect us from these evil things, but God is powerful, and will show things to people when He wants to. Demons have no power to show 'spiritual' visions. God wouldn't allow it. God does things like this because people simply haven't opened their eyes yet, and He's trying to prove a point to the world, so He's going to use people. Usually, demons leave a negative feedback when it comes to anything like that. This girls experience is not a negative situation. So here's my question: What are you going to do if the Lord comes to you and tells you to stand on your head, and then go tell the world? Are you going to do it? Or are you going to ignore the Lords will? He always said, "Let My Will be done." So I guess every single Christian or Child of God who has a vision out there or experience you are going to deny and say it's the works of the devil. That's basically how you are putting it my friend.

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emorhconom esor

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:48 am
Cappeh Sensai
gothic_black_rose
Cappeh Sensai

First of all, you have no right to 'rebuke' me. You are not God, or Jesus. Secondly, you are contradicting a lot of things she said, and adding and taking away things. I read this article on several occasions. Another thing, the scripture has nothing to do with the 'situation.' You simply just do not believe so you debate. That's all you have to say. You know, walking with God is supposed to be pleasant, but it's not supposed to be easy. Not everything in the world is meant to feel comfort. Yes, the Lord may protect us from these evil things, but God is powerful, and will show things to people when He wants to. Demons have no power to show 'spiritual' visions. God wouldn't allow it. God does things like this because people simply haven't opened their eyes yet, and He's trying to prove a point to the world, so He's going to use people. Usually, demons leave a negative feedback when it comes to anything like that. This girls experience is not a negative situation. So here's my question: What are you going to do if the Lord comes to you and tells you to stand on your head, and then go tell the world? Are you going to do it? Or are you going to ignore the Lords will? He always said, "Let My Will be done." So I guess every single Christian or Child of God who has a vision out there or experience you are going to deny and say it's the works of the devil. That's basically how you are putting it my friend.

As a fellow Christian I have every right to rebuke you. "All Scripture is God‑breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
"In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. (2 Timothy 4:1-3 NIV84)
Plus don't jump to conclusions about my spiritual walk by saying I don't listen to God. Right now I am saving up to leave my family to go live in an orphanage in India because that's where God has called me. Plus I have never once insulted you. All I was doing was correcting you. For all I was saying is not all visions are from God and that demons can give someone visions. That is one of the reasons John writes "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1 NIV84)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:02 pm
You do not have the right to condemn me, or judge me. This ministry was made for God's Glory. God spoke to me and told me I had to create this guild. Why do you think it's grown so much? I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want to bring people to Christ. When you use the word 'rebuke' you are using it incorrectly. Rebuke is another word to 'get rid of the sign of evil doings.' What I am doing for this ministry are not evil intentions.

"In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage–with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. (2 Timothy 4:1-3 NIV84)

You are also misunderstanding this scripture. This means when we are in Heaven, and after Judgement day. It is saying WE WILL have the right to judge the living once we are in Heaven. If you read it says, "For the time.. " which is set presently we must spread the Word and preach the Gospel. It means to rebuke evil intentions, and evil ways. We HAVE no right to judge while we are on earth. Only God, and the Lord Jesus Christ has the right to judge in this present time, until after the Rapture. I'm trying to help the users in here and bring them to Christ. I'm not here to condemn, or compare Christians to one another. This guild is meant to teach, and help Christians better understand spiritually. The Bible is a teaching and a guidance. But where do Christians walk Spiritually with God? Think outside the box. God isn't inside. He's all around.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emorhconom esor

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 pm
Cappeh Sensai
You do not have the right to condemn me, or judge me. This ministry was made for God's Glory. God spoke to me and told me I had to create this guild. Why do you think it's grown so much? I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want to bring people to Christ. When you use the word 'rebuke' you are using it incorrectly. Rebuke is another word to 'get rid of the sign of evil doings.' What I am doing for this ministry are not evil intentions.

You are also misunderstanding this scripture. This means when we are in Heaven, and after Judgement day. It is saying WE WILL have the right to judge the living once we are in Heaven. If you read it says, "For the time.. " which is set presently we must spread the Word and preach the Gospel. It means to rebuke evil intentions, and evil ways. We HAVE no right to judge while we are on earth. Only God, and the Lord Jesus Christ has the right to judge in this present time, until after the Rapture. I'm trying to help the users in here and bring them to Christ. I'm not here to condemn, or compare Christians to one another. This guild is meant to teach, and help Christians better understand spiritually. The Bible is a teaching and a guidance. But where do Christians walk Spiritually with God? Think outside the box. God isn't inside. He's all around.

I have the right to correct you when what you say goes against scripture. Plus I never said anything about the guild or that God doesn't speak to you. Also that scripture doesn't talk about when we are in heaven because there wouldn't be anything to correct or rebuke for everything will be perfect there. We do have the right to judge another Christian to know if they are backsliding so we can help them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:37 pm
This is what God is telling me.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. You have to agree that you are less and that someone else is more to feel inferior. If you don't agree, you can not possibly feel inferior. You might know something less, or you might be able to do something less, but you ARE unique and hence simply incomparable. Do not buy into being reduced to an object of comparison."

This simply states, that no one has the right to judge, or compare themselves to anybody else. Hence rebuke, for evil deeds or intentions: rebuke
to check, silence, or put down, with reproof; to restrain by expression of disapprobation; to reprehend sharply and summarily; to chide; to reprove; to admonish.

You are totally misunderstanding the concept of 'rebuking' so therefore you have no 'right' to rebuke me.

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers