Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:23 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander watched as Raven fled the room with an apology for her male friend and a good bye for the other two who still dwelled about the table. A roll of his eyes was enough to say that he clearly did not think much of Angelique's lack of subtly. With a sigh he rose from the chair he sat on using one hand to steady himself as he did so while the other rested in the pocket of his jeans. That same hand that steadied himself was brought up to his hair to run through the black locks once before it was gracefully lowered to his side. With a nod of his head he said, "I suppose we all must be getting to class as well. See you around." He turned just as the asian ran out of the room to his first class as well and soon was out of sight of the dining hall. His first class was a bit of a snore. He already knew much of what was being taught and had to refrain from saying anything that would give his true age away but oh how it vexed him when they got the information wrong. The next class he suffered through was not much easier than the last. Although he loved anything to do with music he suddenly found himself very weary and out of sorts. Perhaps it was because he had not fed in the last few hours. Something would have to be done about that.

Just before his next class, Alexander found himself lurking the the dark corridors with a couple of half drained girls in his grasp. Their blood was sweet and fresh and they quenched his thirst quite well. They had come all too willingly once again so he felt no remorse. Well even if they not come willingly he would still feel the same way about those humans. They were nothing but sustenance for him. Stupid human girls who thought they had a chance with someone like him but were so far from the truth. If he had not wanted so badly for nothing to disgrace his parents the girls would be dead rather than half alive.

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Bleh}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:12 am
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAngelique looked worriedly after Raven, appearing to have wondered what was wrong. Inside, she positively seethed with glee. Angelique glanced over at Alexander, expecting him to be delighted by the human's scare. Instead, he was rolling his eyes in distaste.

So, that's how it's going to be, is it? she thought to herself.

"Oh, I think I said something wrong," she blubbered, tears sparkling delicately in her big eyes. Angelique glanced over at Haebaek. "That may be it. I can go on forever. Sometimes I don't know what I say. Goodness...I hope it wasn't the wolves..." Slowly, she gathered up her books with one hand and used the other to gently wipe away the tears. "Well, bye, guys. I'll see you later. Maybe we'll share some classes."

Heaving a last sigh, Angelique scurried off into the fray to her classes.

~

Before she knew it, it was fourth period. That period was her AP 3D class. Many of the classes she had in her schedule were either art or language related. Two periods before seventh, she aided for both the language and the art department. Angelique had earned most of her credits, so she decided that she would help out her favorite departments.

"Today we're going to be drawing life forms," the teacher announced, pacing in the middle of the room. Everyone had canvases and were circled around the center of the room. There stood a table sturdy enough for a person to stand upon. "I'm going to need a volunteer. Anyone up for it?"

Before anybody in the room could answer, Angelique was already up there and sitting. "I'll do it, Mr. Deeds!"

He laughed. "Excellent! What spirit. Now just get into a comfortable position and stay there for as long as you can without moving."

Angelique saluted him. "Yes, sir!"

Then, everybody began to draw. Angelique assumed her position (legs crossed, hands in her lap, smile on her pink lips) and waited for half an hour before the bell rang for lunch.

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:19 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

The fear pounded throughout her entire body in first period. Second period she began to calm down. Then, she began to think about Angelique. What exactly had scared her so much? Maybe it was the stuff she was talking about. Wolves wandering the woods outside of school at night. Maybe. It could also have been the menacing way Angelique's eyes seemed to scour her. Trying to see if there was a weak spot. Did Angelique hate her? Of course, there was really no reason for that. They had only just met, but sometimes people disliked each other right off the bat.

Raven only had guesses, but she felt as if her menacing scrutiny was more than just dislike. Angelique had looked at her as if she were something to eat. Quite literally. Certainly not lustfully but hungrily. Needfully. That thought sent shivers down her spine. No way. Absolutely no way that she was thinking that. It had to be dislike. Why else would she strike up such a falsely sweet tone? Abnormally, she noticed that both Angelique and Alexander had a...an unearthly beauty about them. Almost ethereal. It was quite unnerving that unconscious perfection with which they executed their actions. Angelique was absolutely in tune with it and took advantage. Alexander was thoughtless about it and didn't care.

Also...neither of them had eaten breakfast. Alexander had an apple, but he was playing around with it. Maybe they just weren't hungry? By the time she was finished filtering through all these thoughts, it was once again fourth period. Creative Writing.

~

"Second day, class," the teacher said, her hand picking up a piece of chalk. "Now I know it's quite early, but we need to start on the material we were working on. Our first unit is about poems. Remember the poems I had you write last class? What did you write about?"

Raven raised her hand instantly. "Thoughts."

"Thoughts," she echoed, writing that on the board. "What else?"

"Love," said one girl, smiling to herself.

"Hate." "Friendship." "Spring!" "Brownies."

The teacher laughed at that last one. "Ah, yes! This is what I like to hear." She put the chalk down in the chalk tray and turned to face the class. "The range of human inspiration is boundless. Brownies are excellent. Today, we're going to first be writing a journal entry in our notebooks about what inspires us. I would like it to include where it comes from, why it does from that source, and what it makes into a poem. Then, we're going to be going over restricted poetry."

They got started on the assignment. Raven pulled out a sheet of loose leaf paper and immediately began writing. Thoughts, emotions, nature, people, music, life... Anything and everything came to mind. So much so that her poor psyche was flooded with thoughts that all crammed in for release at the tip of her fountain pen. When she was finally finished (before everyone else in the class), she had three full paragraphs (front to back) in graceful, slanted cursive before her.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : xxx  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:52 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander wandered into the classroom just minutes before the bell had rang. He took his seat in the back again beside Raven but said nothing. He didn't even wave. His hair was hanging in his face and his posture was slightly slouched as if he were completely worn down and exhausted. The truth was that the blood he had wasn't enough and he could feel the tension in his throat rising with each passing second that he was tempted by the smell of all the humans around him. His form was rigid as he sat in his seat and his jaw bone appeared tense. Twice the teacher had interrupted class to ask him what was wrong but he only replied with a tight lipped smile and a "I'm fine. Please continue."

Through out the laughter and chattering about Alexander remained quiet and brooding. He never participated and appeared to be lost in thought for most of the lecture. However, when Raven's voice rang out in an answer to the teacher, Alexander was snapped back into reality. They were discussing what went into writing poetry to which Alexander rolled his eyes. He raised his hand just before she let the students get to work. "Yes Alexander?" With a sigh he began,
"And what if our reason is too complex to understand? To hard to translate into the english language? Or too personal? I should like to abstain from the assignment for those reason only." The teacher looked quite at a loss for words. He had to do the assignment, but when he put it that way what other choice did she have? She needed to respect his privacy. "W-well alright. I would like it if you wrote something down at least. Even just one word." The boy sighed and nodded his head, "If it would please you then I shall. One word." He hadn't meant to be rude to the teacher but with his growing hungry he couldn't help but be slightly annoyed. He gathered a sheet of paper in his hands and looked down at the blue lines. With a pen in one hand he placed it on the paper and wrote the word emptiness. No explanation because that would be going back on what he had said earlier and there was no way to describe it. He sure as hell wasn't going to write anything about his dear girl nor about his insatiable thirst. He looked over at Raven as he put his pen down to see that she had already filled about half her page at that point in neat writing. That wasn't the only thing that caught his attention though. The lovely pulsing vein in her pale neck held his gaze. He had to try hard to pry his eyes away from her and he covered his mouth with his hand to hide the fangs that were now baring themselves in a silent hiss.

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Bleh}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:36 pm
[[I'm going to wait for Jae.]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:52 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:20 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:31 pm
stare  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:39 pm
[[Would you like me to reply, Hatter? smile ]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:42 pm
**Meh it's up to you really. I'm just bored with nothing to reply to.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:45 pm
[[Okies! It'll keep this going along while we wait for Jae.]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

As class went on, Raven found that she was extremely pleased with herself. She was so good at writing! A few of the other kids around her had paused mid-write to think about their responses. Raven rewarded herself with a secret little grin. During the class discussion, she heard Alexander add in a few things of his own. Raven had turned her head to look at him.

Once again, he sported that serious and almost pained expression of his. Raven's eyes turned questioning, but her mouth kept silent. She turned back to go on to the next assignment when she felt eyes on her. Those dark eyes were watching the nape of her neck very intently. This kept us for about ten minutes when she couldn't stand it anymore.

Raven turned around and found Alexander covering his mouth with his hand. She frowned. "Alexander, is there something wrong?"

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : xxx  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:56 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer