Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL].:|°Tsuki Academy (Open and accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join Tsuki Academy?
  Yea!!!
  ...maybe...
  NO!
View Results

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

~Ryuu Luce Zyru~

Ryuu looked up at Akane and smiled. "Oh, then she's just bothersome when it comes to that? I guess this means she doesn't really leave you alone much?" he asked, forgetting to basically hide his painting from the other. He got a confused look when the older boy laughed, but sort of shrugged it off to maybe a memory he had or something. People had their quirks, he was no exception.

When his friend went to sit down again, just like before, Ryuu was glad. Now he could finish the painting with everything he wanted, to make it as nice as he could get it. He didn't want to mess up the way Akane looked, that would be bad. So, he got to work again, humming the lullaby from before.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:20 am
User ImageKeiichi

Keiichi looked up from the letter for a moment before chuckling softly under his breath. "You could say that..." he whispered softly as he turned back toward the piece of paper.
"Dearest Akane,
You have been gone a whole year from us. Unfortunately, we were gone for the summer vacation period, so you were unable to visit us. Both Akira and I are very sorry about this miscommunication. We figured that you didn't want to see us much after you went off, but I guess we were wrong. Please forgive us... Hunting has become rather difficult due to the winter season. All the animals are hibernating, and their blood is cold. All of the humans have gone back home for their winter school sessions. My dear, we really miss having you around. How are your classes? Are they lovely? Are your teachers treating you well? I hope they are. If they aren't... well, we could always use another donor. No, I'm just kidding. You're a great kid, I'm sure you're not having any problems. Please write back when you are returning to our cabin? We want see your angelic face again.

- Haru and Akira

The boy looked down at the letter before pulling a pen out of his back pocket. On the BACK of the note that his parents had written him, Keiichi began to write his reply back. It was his tradition. Any note he received, if it had no backing to it, he would send it back to save paper. His parents adored that little "quirk" of his. Whatever that meant....
The boy continued to scribble away, but he was well aware that Ryuu was painting him. So he didn't move very much except for his pencil, which was moving in smooth even lines across the page to form words and letters. The note was long, though. Much longer than any letter his parents had ever sent him.

iTammie-chan

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 am
User Image

~Ryuu Luce Zyru~

After a while, Ryuu was still filling in the shading and highlights, peaking over at Akane at random intervals. He still hummed, but this time it was random songs he had heard before.
Though his mother had kept him relatively sheltered, having been embarrassed at being seen with the young hybrid, he knew a great deal about the arts. At some point in his life, his mother had decided she didn't want him to 'stay ignorant about the arts', as she said and taught him all she knew. And that had been a lot, as she was well known in her village for her voice and artistic skills.

Some more time had passed before the dragon had finally finished the painting. He stretched a bit before looking toward Akane with a bright smile. He loved how the painting had come out, granted, it didn't hold up to the real person, but he felt he did a decent job capturing the others looks. He just hoped Akane would like it as well.
Though he liked how he did certain things, like painting and humming, his self esteem was pretty low. His mother didn't do much to make him feel wanted or loved, in fact she made him feel as nothing more than a disturbance. And everything he did, no matter how hard he worked, was rarely good enough for her.

Standing up, he got the canvas and walked over the older teen.
"T-this is for being so kind to me. I hope you like it," he said, showing the other male the canvas.

iTammie-chan
I am so sorry! I didn't mean to fall off the face of the earth multiple times and forget about the RP. I'll totally make it up to you for being an a**. And if you want to continue this one, we can. And again, so sorry! Please forgive me. TTwTT

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff