Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV grinned at her response to her invitation. Jen certainly had highly entertaining reactions, especially where she was concerned. PERV had frozen again when Jen talked, giving the same sad yet happy smile. "It's alright. She had to leave otherwise my dad would- Well freak out I suppose." She shrugged absentmindedly, almost saying that her dad would probably kill her mom but... Jen didn't need to know about his animosity. "My dad's the one who sent me here so that he can have some alone time. He doesn't really like having me around. I remind him too much of mom." She shrugged again before looking away, returning to her happy face.

"Being different makes the world go round." A wide grin broke out on her face as Jen admitted that she was pretty. Taking a step closer to he blonde with a mischievous glint in her gray eyes, her voice back to being husky. "Oh trust me... I am very different. Thanks for the compliment. Sadly, the looks come with the being different." PERV normally wouldn't talk so much about her 'differences' but she felt safe with Jen. Besides, Jen admitted to being different as well though she doubted it was as different as herself.

Another shudder wracked her body as Jen said her full name again, purring softly. "Thanks. You don't have to call me PERV if you don't want to. You can call me something else, but unless you want me to tackle you I suggest you only pick one part of my name." She winked at the girl, grinning flirtatiously, part of her hoping Jen would say her full name some more. She wasn't kidding about the tackling part either, it was taking most of her control to not do so now.

PERV had stopped putting her clothes away to watch the blonde look out the window. The sun was still high in the sky and it made the girl look even more gorgeous. "Sure. That's fine." Now she would be able to see the girl bathed in the moonlight. Mmm... what an image that would be. Tearing her gaze away from the girl took some work but she was finally able to do so and resumed putting her assorted beach wear away.

Having finished putting her clothes away, she ran towards the bed a little then jumped to land on it, laughing softly as she bounced before sprawling out. "At least they're comfy." Bopping her head a little before tossing her bag under the bed then sitting up to watch Jen. "So, what're you going to do now?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
Jen listened to PERV sympathetically, her head slightly bowed as she hid her eyes behind her hair. PERV seemed rather sad about her mother's abandonment, and maybe a little bitter. Jen decided not to carry on the topic if it depressed her new roomie so much. She murmured half to herself, "She couldn't have been all bad, then, if you reminded him of her..." As far as Jen was concerned PERV was OK by her, and if PERV's mom was anything like her, than she must have been OK too... But that was just Jen.

Jen blinked and glanced back up towards PERV when the girl's voice turned back to that dangerous husky tone that made the hair on the back of Jen's neck stand on end. She jerked back in surprise at the look in PERV's eye. "Ah... um!" Jen took a stumbling step back, nearly tripping over her own two feet. Of course Jen let out a choked, "T-Tackle!?" and actually did trip over her own feet, causing her to fall back over her own bed with a yelp.

The blond sprawled back over the bed, her shirt rolling up a slight bit to expose the flesh of her stomach. Jen had no clue how close to danger she was. She sat up slightly, and stuttered, "Uhm! I'll just stick with PERV, if Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn is a problem... Oop!"

Jen clapped a hand over her mouth, realizing, too late, that she had just said PERV's full name again, when told not to. The blond looked at the succubus with wide eyes.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:58 am
User Image

PERV glanced over at Jen, hearing her speak. Her eyesight may be so-so but her hearing was excellent, though her sense of smell, taste, and of course touch were the strongest. Thank goodness for contacts! "The parts I remind him of are the reasons why she had to leave." She wasn't really sad for the time being and she couldn't exactly resent her mother for leaving, though she did feel bitter towards her father for making her leave. Some days she had wished that her mother took her too, but then again... the demon realms were no place for a growing child.

She was still grinning flirtatiously at the girl from the bed, though it left her face when the girl actually tripped. Running over to the girl's bed to make sure she was alright. PERV instantly stopped and pulled back abit, eye's wide and black. Yes black, not gray and no it wasn't a trick of the lighting. She was getting very, very hungry and of course this girl was pushing her now.

That small bit of exposed flesh was driving her to the brink of insanity! PERV was ecstatic to see more of the girl's flesh but this felt like such a tease. The way the light played along the flesh of her abs, she could almost taste the flesh in her mouth. She would be gentle, especially since she guessed it would be the girl's first time, but she would be attentive, not missing a single inch of skin. Her mouth was watering just from thinking about it.

Taking a deep breath to try and control herself, managing to get her eyes back under control meaning her hunger was under control. Of course, Jen saying her full name ripped that small leash of control right from her grasp. In barely a blink of an eye, she was hovering over the girl on the ground with her, hands and knees on either side of her body, eyes as black as sin. A low purr was vibrating her throat, eyes lidded as she watched the blonde beneath her. "It's not really a problem to me... I rather enjoy when you say my name. The only problem is that it makes me hungry..." She took another deep breath, this time only to scent the air around the girl, taking in her woodsy scent, shuddering above her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 am
User Image

Jen's gaze widened at the sight of PERV's change in eye color. She swallowed audibly, and sensed that if she wasn't careful, she'd be devoured. Whole.

Jen stuttered weakly, and pushed down her shirt with clumsy fingers. She felt like an animal with it's belly exposed to the knife. Especially with that look in PERV's eye making it all the worse. Jen's breath came short and quick in her throat, unaware of how that might seem or look to the other girl. This was not how she pictured the first day of her vacation going... "I-is everything a-a-all right?"

Jen crawled back a step or two, but then halted in her spot. She froze like ice, with sweat trickling down her brow when PERV suddenly appeared over her, dangerously close. Jen's breath halted in her throat. There was a sent in the air she couldn't name, and PERV looked very... very dangerous. Jen didn't dare move this time, only kept terribly still. When PERV spoke, the only thing Jen could think of to respond was "UHM~? D-d-d-d-do you w-w-w-want me to c-c-c-call ro-ro-room service!?"

It was the only thing she could think to ask!!!  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image

PERV grinned down at the blonde, exposing slightly elongated canines about the length of a cats. It was her normal length for them but she tended to try and cover the very tips so as not to freak out people. Usually, if she was with her friends or with a new group of people and they noticed them, she told them they were vampire caps, thankfully it blended well with her gothic attire. Right now though, she didn't care in the least.

Jen's fear was like a potent aphrodisiac for her more succubus side but for PERV the person, she didn't like it very much. Good luck trying to tell that to the succubus side though. Closing her eyes and lowering her head another fraction of an inch to inhale the blonde's woodsy scent, purring louder as she heard her racing breath. Her scent still said she wasn't enjoying this but... perhaps she was? Sure... crazy succubus.

A deep throaty laugh escaped her, seeming to caress the girl below her. Lids opening to show deep black eyes while she shook her head. "Why? I already have some food in front of me." She leaned down a little more so that her nose was practically touching the soft skin of the girl's chest and neck area that was uncovered by her tee. PERV badly wanted to lick at the flesh beneath her, just to get a taste but thankfully her more sane side held her back from taking that last step.

Then, of course, she had to, just HAD to, try and lick her lips, causing her tongue to brush against Jen's smooth and tempting skin. A moan escaped her at just that simple taste. Never had anyone ever taste so good! The woodsy scent wasn't just a scent but was part of the girl's very being! PERV's hands dug into the carpet, leaving small gouges as she tried to contain herself from this girl. That taste, though, would never leave her, only tease her more. She was practically panting above Jen with the effort to not go in for another taste.

She needed to leave. Right. Now. Otherwise, well she tried not to think about it. Jen wasn't just food to her. PERV actually liked Jen and they would be rooming together. She couldn't take advantage of her no matter how much she wanted to. No, she needed to let Jen come to her. Still panting heavily she managed to squeak out. "Push... me..." PERV had wanted to say more but she was barely able to push that out without losing control. Now it would be up to Jen. She only hoped the girl wouldn't try to run from her. Predators loved a chase.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Jen's breath caught in her throat at the sight of PERV's fangs. Ok... so there was another sign of the... "different" that she had been talking about... A VERY big one. Those eyes... those teeth... Jen had sensed that PERV was more different than the average person. Probably even more different than Jen's own guardian heritage... But to be proven right, and in such a circumstance...!

A choked gasp escaped her as PERV leaned even closer to her. Good by all sense of personal space and comfort. She had no idea what to do! One piece of her wanted to just push her away, reassert her personal space and comfort. Grab the girl and toss her back. Another side of her didn't want to... Jen had no idea WHY. So she was stuck frozen in indecision.

"F-food?" Jen's panic barely allowed her to speak. She could hardly gasp out the word. The only thing in front of PERV was... ME?! FOOD?! Panic flooded Jen in an entirely new level. Her heart thudded double time, and her panic breathing increased in pace. "Nng..." Jen moved a fraction of an inch back, but then froze in place when she felt... of all things!... PERV's tongue! The feeling of PERV's tongue, and the sound that the girl had made following that... Jen's flesh broke out in goosebumps! Fire bloomed from the spot, following the goosebumps.

When PERV finally spoke, telling Jen to push her, push her away, that was all Jen needed to break out of her frozen terror. "No!" she clenched her eyes shut tightly and her hands flashed up shoving back at PERV's shoulders. Unfortunately in her panic, Jen wasn't aware of her own strength. And she pushed PERV way too hard, using more strength than a human was capable of.

A split second after the action, Jen sat up, one hand covering her throat and chest, where PERV had licked her. "Crap! PERV! I'm sorry!" Of course. Jen had been pinned to the floor, and who knows what might have happened next. But that still didn't accuse the fact that Jen might have hurt her seriously, self defense be damned! She never lost control like that. True, she'd never been put under circumstances like this before, but... that didn't matter!

Jen pushed herself to her feet and rushed towards where she had pushed PERV, "Are you alright!? PERV?" If anything happened to her, Jen would never forgive herself!  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:26 am
User Image

PERV kept taking deep breaths through her nose, inhaling the girl's scent deeply into her body so that it filled every fiber. She nodded absentmindedly at Jen's question, still trying to fill herself on the blonde's addictive scent. Now whenever she goes camping in the woods she would think only of Jen, and that wasn't such a bad thing.

The sounds Jen was making! Along with the girl's harsh breathing were driving her wild. Thankfully she had managed to grab a sliver of control, hoping beyond hope Jen would listen and push her away. Black eyes widened when she felt Jen push her, not even able to see her arms move she was so fast. That was her last thought before she collided painfully with the wall across the room. Her head 'thunk'ed against the wall loudly and she blacked out. Yay for having a thick skull!

Slowly, her body slunk down the wall to pool against the floor. A small bruise blooming on the back of her head and back where she had hit the wall. Being inhuman had its benefits though and those bruises would be gone within an hour and she would be conscious in a few minutes. Unfortunately, being unconscious, she couldn't hear Jen's frantic apology and questions. Jen would be able to see her breathing but other than that she was rather unresponsive.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:42 am
User Image

"Crap, crap, crap!" Jen allowed herself a small panic attack. Everyone was allowed at least one of those initially, right? HOLY CRAP!? Jen froze in terror. Was she breathing? Oh god! Was PERV breathing!?!? Scared out of her wits Jen flashed over to PERV's side, leaning in close to see if she could cat- yes, oh thank god, she's breathing.

Jen's head fell in pure relief. A lump gathered in her throat, and all she could do was mutter, "Thank goodness..."

Her phobia of touching people forgotten in the importance of the moment Jen leaned forward and picked PERV off the ground gently. In spite of all the things that had happened just a second prior, she was filled with guilt, and felt responsible. It was stupid, of course, considering it was self defense against... who knows what could have happened! But try explaining that to the Demi-guardian. She had never hurt another soul in her life!

Jen cradled PERV against her chest and carried her over to her bed. She laid the girl down and carefully pulled the covers down before tucking the other girl in. She stood there dumbly, for a while, having no clue what to do. So, she grabbed cold bottles of water and a chair, and pulled them up to PERV's bed in concern.

She wasn't budging from this spot until PERV woke up... Unless PERV wasn't waking up... OH GOD WHAT IF JEN HAD KNOCKED HER INTO A COMA?!?!?!

Cue panic.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Had PERV actually been awake at that moment, she would have jumped for joy that the girl of her affections was holding her willingly. She could carry her too?! Of course, PERV wasn't a heavy girl but she wasn't a twig either. The action would've turned her on. Thankfully for Jen, she was unconscious and didn't know any of this was going on.

After a few minutes passed, PERV began to stir, breathing picking up more, eyelids flickering, hand twitching as a groan escaped her. Using one of her stronger senses, smell, she scented the air trying to figure out what was going on before moving too much and drawing more attention to herself.

Mmmm... Jen's woodsy scent was strong so the girl was nearby but she couldn't tell how close. Thankfully the knock to the head and gotten rid of her hunger for the time being. Sensing no one else in the room, she opened her eyes a little, letting them fall onto Jen.

Jen was sitting beside her bed. PERV was in bed and Jen was sitting beside the bed in a chair. What?! Even after PERV almost attacked her, the girl was still around? Unbidden, tears formed in her eyes. She had been out of control, wanting to feed on her totally hot roomie and her roomie was looking after her.

"Sorry..." PERV wanted to say more but she was still kind of out of it so the words wouldn't exactly come to her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Jen sat up, and leaned forward anxiously when she saw PERV start to come to. Jen bit the corner of her mouth waiting for the girl's eyes to open... a part of her wanting her to open her eyes to make sure she was awake. Another part of her wanting to see if her eyes were still back. Relief flooded her when she saw that PERV was awake.... and it'd be a lie if she said she wasn't relieved that PERV's eyes were back to normal.

"Oh thank god, you're awake! I'm sorry!" Jen babbled over PERV's mumbled apology. Not even hearing it. She just scooted her chair in closer and held her hands up. "I should have warned you! I'm really strong and!!! I thought I'd killed you for a second!!"

Of course the blond wasn't going to ask about the girl's temporary change in complete personality. All she cared about was that she'd hurt PERV. Never mind what PERV could have done to her. For some reason, PERV just seemed fragile, and throwing her across the room was just too much!!

"How are you feeling!? Do you need ice, or something? Do you have a concussion??" Jen tilted her head in concern. Before looking down at her hands in guilt, "I just... didn't mean to hurt you like that..."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:54 am
User Image

PERV groaned softly as Jen babbled. Normally, she would'be been ecstatic the girl was talking to her so much but right now, it was just to loud. She let her eyes close again, hoping that would dispel a small wave of dizziness.

Reaching out blindly to grab onto the blonde's hand, squeezing it slightly with a smile on her face. PERV turned her face towards Jen, slowly opening her eyes again. "I'll be fine. Can you... talk softer?" She took a deep breath to try and relax more, trying to feel where she hurts. "I'm had to kill, don't worry. Besides, I like your show of strength." A small hint of a lecherous grin was on her face though it left soon after and her eyes closed for a second. "I know. I asked you to do it so don't worry."

PERV sighed softly before sitting up, hand squeezing Jen's again when a wave of dizziness hit her again. She pushed herself up a little so that she could rest against the head board of the bed. "I owe you an explaination... huh?" Her free hand ran through her hair as she sighed loudly, letting her head fall back against the head board.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:29 am
User Image
Jen moved her hand closer to PERV's when she saw her reach out to her. She pushed her skin to skin contact phobia aside for the moment, and gave PERV's hand a little squeeze. After nearly killing PERV, at least that's what Jen thought, it was the least she could do.

Jen snapped her mouth shut with an audible click when PERV asked her to talk soft her. She nodded her head mutely. Talk softer, translated to, talk not at all. So, Jen just anxiously hovered at PERV's side, helplessly. But she did seem to visibly relax when PERV mentioned being difficult to kill. Just like Jen herself. She even smiled when Jen made a comment about liking Jen's strength. Her attempt at levity was much more like the PERV she knew, so it was kind of uplifting.

Jen settled back more comfortably in her seat as PERV sighed, her eyes closing. When the girl sat up, Jen anxiously lifted her free hand, "You really shouldn't move..." but her voice trailed off when PERV spoke. Jen's eyes fell to the floor instantly, hair hiding her face. "You don't owe me anything..."

Jen would like to know what happened. What she was dealing with. But she didn't want PERV to do anything she didn't want to do. So if talking about this other side of herself was uncomfortable for her, than PERV wasn't interested... Jen would just have to learn to defend herself with... less strength next time...  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image

PERV sighed happily when Jen didn't try to escape her touch again. It was comforting and made her feel ten times better. Amazing how much sway this girl already held over the succubus. A small pout formed on her face when she heard the click of Jen's mouth closing. That wasn't what she wanted at all. Though it was true that Jen already spoke soft enough, without her slightly enhanced hearing she wouldn't be able to hear her half as well as she normally did. Her head was just super sensitive right now. Even the light from the sun was bothering her eyes, making them water.

Another smile made its way onto her face at the worry shown on the blonde's own face. It made her heart race a little and she tried to listen, not moving once she was situated upright against the head board. Her eyes went distant, as she stared down at the bed, black hair slightly covering her visage from the girl.

A conversation with her dad playing in her head. "You did what?! You can't tell people what you are! Are you crazy?! You're lucky the boy thought you were joking! Otherwise you would just be a test subject!" Little six year old PERV couldn't tell if her dad actually cared about her or the fact that he had helped breed the half demon.It didn't really matter though. It never did.Her understanding of the human world was still off kilter and she was still trying to learn to be more human and less... empty. Even her words in reply had been void of emotion. "Sorry. It will not happen again."

Taking a deep breath as if coming up from a deep plunge under water, PERV came back to the present. She wasn't that little girl anymore. After hitting puberty she gained more emotions... though it was more lust than others it was still something. Everything else she learned from people watching. Her dad had effectively kicked her out. He was probably finding her a new apartment at the moment or himself a new one. All she knew was that she would probably never see him again so her actions were her own.

Lifting her head to look over at Jen, smiling sheepishly when she realized she had been silent for a little while. "Sorry about that." Absentmindedly, her thumb caressed the smooth skin of Jen's hand. "I'm not human... like at all... My dad is a full blown necromancer which... I don't think is considered human and my mom... My mom is a succubus demon..." PERV knew she should probably say more but she wanted to see Jen's reaction so far.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:51 pm
User Image
Jen was glad she was able to push aside her phobia for a little while. Even if her skin did crawl with goosebumps, it made it worth it seeing how comfortable PERV looked. If it meant that much to the girl, than it was worth a case of creepy crawlies in exchange. Jen smiled a the thought. So, due to this restraint. Jen only squirmed a little in her seat as PERV's thumb stroked her hand.

PERV seemed to become introspective. Seeing a place far away from here, it seemed. Jen raised her free hand, and it hovered awkwardly in the air. Halfway between PERV and herself. "Mmm..." Jen looked at PERV's distant expression, then back at her hand, then back at PERV. Slowly, jerkily, awkwardly Jen's hand crossed the space between them. With only one finger touching PERV's temple, Jen slowly drew aside a lock of black hair, and tucked it behind the girl's ear with her forefinger. Then Jen's hand fell back into her lap. Of all things, the first thing Jen thought was 'was that too bold?'

When PERV finally spoke up, breaking out of her reverie... Jen wondered if she heard right. But then again, what else could she have heard? PERV wasn't human? Her mother was a succubus... a demon. Strangely, that made a lot of sense. But... Jen had to disagree... PERV was as human as any one else. She was just different, that's all, but she was still a person. If an overly friendly one. Jen looked down at her lap, biting the corner of her mouth thoughtfully. She shifted uncomfortably for a moment, trying to pick her words before looking up through her lashes at PERV, "My dad's a Sasquatch."

Jen blinked, then shook her head, "Well, he pretends to be. To protect the forest. You see..." Jen sighed and then lifted her head up to look at PERV. "Let me try that again..." Jen rolled her shoulders and cleared her throat, "My dad's side of the family are... like guardian spirits. My dad protects the forest of his mountain. He's attached to them, spiritually. My mom... she's a normal human, an activist. She met my dad, and they fell in love... and then there's me. You see my brother didn't inherit the guardianship... I did. I'm.... Uhm..."

Jen paused awkwardly in her tale, noticing that she must have been babbling. She coughed to clear her throat, and tried again, "I'm what my family calls, an unawakened guardian. A protector with out something to protect. That's why my dad sent me to Hawaii, he figures I might find my forest here.... Or jungle... like he did. And awaken as a guardian..." Jen looked to the side, towards the floor, "And that's why I'm so strong... and stuff. I've a connection with the earth... with gaia. Soo..."

Jen cleared her throat. This is the most she had ever needed to speak in one sitting. She was finding her mouth was getting dry. But it seemed important she got all of this out now, so that PERV would see that she's not so different. Even if it was a complete mouthful for Jen, "Sooo... you aren't... very different. We're just both... special..."

Jen cleared her throat again, and reached for a bottle of water with her free hand. She cracked it open with her teeth, not thinking about taking her hand away from PERV, and then drank from it, hoping to clear the dryness from her throat.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

PERV would've smiled had she noticed Jen's squirming. As it was she was trying to stay calm. Things tended to not go so well when she told people of her heritage. Most people didn't like being fed on especially if it was during such an experience as sex.

Her eyes had widened slightly when her reverie was broken by the blonde touching her. She practically stopped breathing, freezing in her spot as Jen moved a stray lock of her onyx hair. Once the blonde's hands were firmly back in her own lap, she allowed herself to breath though it came quickly. Jen had touched her of her own free will! Jen had touched her! She was doing a small happy dance in her head only to stop and say her piece.

Her eyes, thankfully, staying normal this time though she could still feel a small sliver of her hunger. It was pacing back and forth like a tiger in a cage, waiting for some sign of weakness from the young succubus. Hopefully, she wouldn't show it again.

Jen's reaction, at first, was what she had expected. She could tell by Jen's shifting she was uncomfortable. Just the thought caused PERV to shut down, sighing softly. She always tended to push people away once they knew. Slowly, she started to pull her hand away from the blonde's, not wanting her to feel creeped out anymore. PERV was pretty sure she could find a new hotel somewhere else on the island. She would be upset to never see Jen again but she would probably get over it eventually.

Of course the girl's words stopped her hand's movements. Sasquatch? As in Big Foot? PERV could feel a small twitch of a smile but she controlled it. The feeling going away as Jen continued to explain. So... a more modern day type of Sasquatch? It was actually kinda cool. More helpful than her own heritage at least. A soft purr escaped her as she smiled at the blonde. "I like how strong you are. I'm not fragile like a human but I'm not as strong as you are."

PERV went back to gently smoothing out circles on Jen's hand, laughing softly at the special comment. "Yes, we're very special." Her eyes widened slightly as she watched Jen open the bottle with her teeth, a soft purr emanating from her throat. "You're gonna make me hungry again if you keep up with that."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces