Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF Korvosa] Chapter I: Edge of Anarchy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 am
{Just as an FYI, I'd like for the PCs to do a bit of chatting, establishment, etc, if at all possible (some of you have gotten off to a good start!) before moving on, but I'll get the game going on Sunday if I don't see any appreciable activity before then.}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:34 pm
Jonathan shook his head slightly and adjusted his hat. Were any of them here for the reason he was? Tapping up the side of his hat a bit, he started examining the faces of the people in the room.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm
jennibert
"I found out about the terrible things he does and have been trying to get the appropriate authorities to notice him, but no luck so far, so I figured I'd take matters into my own hands--or rather, into the paws of the great god Faern," says Bekra cheerfully. "Is he friendly?" she adds, looking at Mr. Dainty Paws. "He's awfully cute. Would he mind if I petted him?"

{FYI: I put N as her alignment on her character sheet originally, but Bekra is playing a bit more CN, so I changed it if that's ok with you.}

User Image"Oh, he can be friendly, but he plays a little hard, too. He's a bit of a biter. But he's a good little what-the-hell, aren't you?" Aeth says, her voice getting all cutesy as she talks to Mr. Dainty Paws. "Personally, my beef with Lamm is personal. b*****d abused me, just like he's done countless other children, and I'm just lucky to be alive and free of him. But I've been waiting to deal with him. I mean, I'm just a simple thief, so taking him on with just myself and Mr. Dainty Paws seemed like a very poor idea. My name's Aeth, by the way. Who're you all?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:21 am
Randomly, show-offy, and perhaps a bit unprompted for such a thing, the fellow in red stands up. His sheathed, ornate sword clacks on the ground as he rises. Not long after becoming animated, he bows deeply. His right hand sways in front of his chest to the left, and his right foot steps back onto its toes behind his left foot. He bows to the entirety of the group it would seem

He responds to the question with remarkable affinity as he slowly rises, his sword gently finding its place, held between his hands at the center of his form, the sheathed blade still pressed upon the ground. "I am Fen Blackstride, heir to the Runewyn bloodline. I raise my sword to injustice, I assume just like you folk, for our grouping here seems to implicate that whoever sent out these tarot cards seems to know exactly who we are...and surely would not place me in a room full of miscreants."

He gently reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out the knight card. He walked over and placed it on the table. "Behold," he remarked. "I am curious...You received cards I'm sure like this other fine girl here...May you all enlighten eachother to the depictions on your collective cards?", he asked, standing by the table at this point.  

Emperor Kai

Generous Genius

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:52 am
"I take one step into this place, and out of bloody nowhere these thugs come, harassing me and whathaveyou. Telling he how this place is under Lamm's control. Well, I have problems with people, especially thugs, telling me what I can and can't do, so I taught them a lesson. I don't think Lamm has forgotten about it. Oh well." Upon hearing of the strange man's request, he showed him the card. "This is mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 pm
"My name is Bekra Stenkahl," volunteers the dwarf as she reaches a cautious hand towards what passes as Mr. Dainty Paws's ears. "I've lived in Korvosa my whole life, but I've never seen a Harrow card show up randomly in my room before. Mine was the owl, and sitting right on my holy symbol. I'd dig it out, but I don't want to startle Mr. Dainty Paws." She smiles cheerfully at the monstrosity.  

jennibert

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm
"Jonathan Jones." He jerks a thumb at the hawk behind him, who's shuffled away from Mr. Dainty Paws. "This is Henry."

Reaching into his duster, he pulls out a Locksmith card, tossing it onto the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm
{Just an FYI, I'm a little sick, which delayed MT the Clown joining the game (I'd told him he could while I was getting the impression that only three players were still active, and I'm not renigging on it...), so I'll move forward once his character also arrives and interacts with everyone a bit. Let's say "forward posting" will happen on Tuesday. Sorry about the delay. sweatdrop }  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 am
Sitting up in bed, John blinks his blended eyes at his surrounding. Having just arrived in his hometown last night, he decided to go straight to an inn. Stretching out an washing up, he begins the day be review his past notes. Picking up his notebook, a soft tap draws his attention to the floor. Picking up the silly fortune teller's card. Flipping it to it's back and reading the note, his face splits into an impossibly wide grin as the familiar clawing sensation at the edge of his sanity nearly gave way to an explosive laughing fit, "I have you. I'll get you Lamm. I'll pay you back in spades for what you've done to me and my sister. And the Inquisitor card at that? I haven't been called that title in years." Feeling giddy, John leaves the inn in search of a better meal elsewhere. Despite his high spirits, he heads to his family graveyard to remind himself of what he was here for. There he quietly reminisce until sundown.

Being late was not in his nature, but finding himself sprinting towards Lancet street, he racks his mind for what the shop was before he left. Skidding to a halt before slamming into the door. Feeling anxious as his first experiment, he draws a pair of vials from his side and palms it in case it was a trap. Inhaling deeply, he grasp the door with his left hand, "Wait. I think was a bakery? Maybe the butcher shop?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm
{So, MT... you actually going to go in to the building, or just start pulling open the door?}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:52 pm
((Wow. I'm embarrassed, there was suppose to be on the previous post since I went back to edit it, but I guess my internet did hiccuped. Anyways...))

Stepping through the door, John stares blankly at the shop, "Gypsy shop. Definitely gypsy shop. I didn't even know it was still around."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 pm
MT the Clown
((Wow. I'm embarrassed, there was suppose to be on the previous post since I went back to edit it, but I guess my internet did hiccuped. Anyways...))

Stepping through the door, John stares blankly at the shop, "Gypsy shop. Definitely gypsy shop. I didn't even know it was still around."

{It's Varisian, not gypsy. wink }  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:44 pm
User ImageSetting the Courtesan card down on the table, Aeth looks around. "Okay. Bekra, Fen, Jonathan, nameless guy..." and then someone else walked through the door, "... and someone else? Hey, new guy! Are you the one who called us all here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 pm
Quickly tucking his right hand behind his back, "Um. Hello? I'm Johnathan White. Feel free to call me John or Jack. Please to meet you." Slowly holding up his left hand, he reaches slowly into his coat to retrieve the Inquisitor card and displays it to the gathering group. "Seems like we have common enemies. Pleasure to make your acquaintances."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 pm
"Ivellios is me name, but call me Vel." He bowed his head, and smiled at them, then looked at the newcomer. "And another mysterious figure approaches! The more the merrier, me says."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff