Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Threads
Obsessing about not-so-popular characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of characters do you like better?
The popular ones, of course! There's a reason why everyone likes them.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
The obscure ones! Just because they're not appreciated by the masses doesn't mean they aren't great.
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
All of them! Why choose just one group?
75%
 75%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 29

Hikari927

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:11 am
Well, I really like Eriol/Clow Reed alot and Rika is so cute and nice. but I generally like all the characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:02 pm
I say Nadeshiko (Cardcaptor Sakura- Sakura's mother) is usually overlooked alot. I adore her, shes pretty and so kind!!  

xX_Marth_Lowell_Xx

angellov3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:20 am
I like Rita from CCS.. mainly coz shes so cute luking whee
Also, in tsubasa ... im not sure of the name but in the first world, there was this guy with a black mushroom haircut and i like the spirit inside of him!
Its soooooooo kawaii!! And the spirit was the one which stole the feather.. just for background information smile

Hehe.. if Syaoran's firey spirit would be one, and/ or Fei + Kurogane's spirits are included, them too! All so mad ><  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:33 am
i love KERO!!! hes my absolute favorite manga character. he's soo cute! heart i also loved spinel sun heart  

MidnightHaven

yin-goddess_of_darkness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:53 am
i like most of the charactors but i dont like sakura that much.....and i think spinel sun is over looked kinda
i really like spinel sun and ruby moon >^.^<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:14 am
yin-godess_of_darkness
i like most of the charactors but i dont like sakura that much.....and i think spinel sun is over looked kinda
i really like spinel sun and ruby moon >^.^<

i like them too. their personalities are...different ^-^  

MidnightHaven

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:19 am
The only no so popular characters that I can think of would be Kujaku and Seiichirou Aoki. I like them both alot and they are both really hot and cute too. I have always liked Geeky guys they intrigue me for some reason. And I also like the one guy whom everyone in the series thinks is a bad guy but turns out to be a pretty decent guy in the end and thats what Kujaku is to me. I dont know if this last guy counts because I dont know if clamp made this character or not so please let me know if he counts or not if you dont mind the guy am thinking of is Leon from Shamanic Princess he is really cute and he is very caring at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:16 pm
Dita and Zima = my favorite obscure CLAMP manga pairing EVER.

Eriol and Minoru are also great.

I want them to finish Legal Drug... I'll ask Santa to give me the rest of the series as a Christmas present... yeah...

Plus, no one EVER brings up Rayearth, Selece, and Windom (They crossed over into Tsubasa as Syaoran, Kuro, and Fai's kudans, respectively). They're so cool, but they seem to get forgotten a lot. emo

Shinigami.Misdreavus

lilmizice

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:57 am
I love Meilin, even though she's kinda main...
I also love Ruby...
But they're both only semi-shadowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:06 pm
Yeah, I have a tendency to be attracted to less popular characters because it makes me feel more original. Sometimes I hate characters just for the fact that they're popular (yes, I'm weird.)

I have to say I like Eagle the most. He's cool and deserves more recognition in the manga XD  

Endless-Labyrinth

Megamachu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:50 pm
I think that Hokuto from Tokyo Babylon is the bees knees. I cried when she went bye-bye. It was sad.

I also think that Ashura and Yasha from RG Vead and Tsubasa are pretty darn cool. I cried when they died, it was so touching.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:19 pm
A random I'm in love with: Kyle-sensei from Jade Country in Tsubasa. I mean, I know he was kidnapping children and making them mine for the feather, but he was so cute! whee Well, actually, he's not so much secondary as he is obscure. [random](Incidentally, Tsubasa is perhaps the only thing where my object of obsession is actually a main character.)[/random]  

marrrow

Fay -D- Flourite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:53 pm
I admit that I generally like the more popular characters. For example, it seems that Fay is one of the more popular Tsubasa characters. Subaru and Seishirou are among my favourite CLAMP characters, although that is at least partly because Tokyo Babylon is what really introduced me to CLAMP. But I don't like my favourite characters simply because they are popular, just as I don't dislike some of my least favourite characters because they are popular. I'm over that high school kind of mentality. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:31 pm
User Image
中断点を越える速度まで私を連れて来なさい、
世界を焼跡に後ろ任せる、

User Image
I think Satsuki is the only non-mainstream charachter in CLAMP manga for me.

But I have a thing for going after the charachters everybody else says are assholes.

User Image
『Ride on Heaven’s Drive,』
行く明日私達がちょうど微笑できる時

~ Winged Azure Skies ~

Haruhi Lewis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:53 pm
i like Shinbo and Sumomo fro chobits  
Character Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash