Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:22 pm
Awesome! Thanks!

I figured it would be fun to build the Jedi whether I got to play him or not, so here's Ayan-Dar Saladin.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:47 pm
Okay. By all technicality, we can start. I will give our sixth member . . . three days to post a character before I just go on.

Anyways. I will prep the intro here in a little bit for you guys to begin. I am somewhat busy at the moment >.<  

raozspaz

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 pm
Anyone who can figure out why I picked the name I did for my character will get a prize.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Awesome! Thanks!

I figured it would be fun to build the Jedi whether I got to play him or not, so here's Ayan-Dar Saladin.

...Out of curiosity, why do you have so many feats?  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

raozspaz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 pm
Starting Feats + bonus feats + human feat + level 3 feat

Ill check it out for correctness here shortly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:55 pm
If it please the DM, since the other claimant still hasn't created and submitted a character, I whipped something up myself just for the heck of it. Perhaps Mes "Knives" Naberrie might be an acceptable character.  

Emerald the Crow

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:15 pm
Okay then. We now have all players. I will get something up and running now since I'm not all that busy. I hope you guys are ready ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:34 pm
[This is the beginning of the End Of The War]

As the day drones on, a small device everyone is carrying begins to beep. If they pull it out, they would all be called to the base hidden away on the planet Tatooine. All of them should be there already, on Tatooine, unless they were crazy enough to leave and disobey orders. Inside the base, a single man sits at the end of a long table, his hands placed against each other as he waits for the rest of the group to arrive.

[We will RP here until I can figure out how to get a subforum for the adventure >.>]  

raozspaz

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 pm
[Ask one of the crew members, I'm sure there are open subforums.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:17 pm
User ImageOf all the damn planets in the whole damn galaxy they had to need me on this worthless dirtball. Almost not worth being part of a top notch team. Cole stared moodily into the glass before him. He wasn't drunk. It took a lot more than he'd consumed today to get him to that point any more. And really, he needed the fortification. He had a good impression to make, and that was easier through a slight haze of alcohol. He thought about Mercer less when he had some in his system.

Cole tossed down the last of his drink and stood, heading out of the rundown bar. Hopefully they at least won't need me to go to Mos Entha. That's the last thing I need. He headed for the base, his long legs eating the ground as he made his way there on foot, keeping an eye out to make sure he was being neither watched nor followed.

Just outside the base, Cole stops for a moment, taking the time to carefully arrange his blond hair so that it takes on the messy, carefree look he prefers. He fixes a smile on his handsome face and enters the base with a swagger as he makes his way towards his destination.

As he enters the room, Cole gives the man sitting there a nod and a smile. "Colander MacEachern reporting for duty."

{Haven't seen a subforum given out in my time on the boards. Every game I've participated in has just run in a thread on the main forum.}  

jennibert

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm
[Neither have I, though I have seen some open up]

The commander, Marcus Engelis looks up at Cole and sighs. "Off all the people to arrive, it had to be you first. Oh well, at least someone has arrived. I though you would all ignore the call for a few hours." Marcus motions Cole to sit and then looks at a hologram that is floating in the center of the room. The hologram showing a large section of the galaxy. A few planets are marked and one of the marked planets is Mustafa (if I spelt it wrong, dont point it out, im tired) but that is not where this mission will be taking place.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"*cough cough* HOOOO-WEE, WHAT A BLAST!"

Tiberius wiped the soot from his face, wearing down from age...that, and multiple explosions. He had no time to monkey around more with his explosive goodies; he had a contact to meet with. Picking out more debris from his full beard, he started walking in the direction of the base where he was to meet the contact.

Tiberius received the contract the day his granddaughter, Janet, came to visit him at his home on Tantooine, where he presumed he would retire. Janet was not his actual granddaughter; Tiberius found her starving in the streets, and took her in. However, this was a story for another time.

He hobbled his way through the base to the room designated for their meeting, letting out a hearty cough as he entered. "*cough* Donohue. *cough cough* Tiberius Donohue, Security Clearance Code FRG-73295, ready to make things go BOOM!"

[EDIT: You're close; its Mustafar.]  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:49 pm
User ImageThe time between missions had just reached the point of absolute frustration when the page-box had chimed in her pocket, indicating that at least something was going to finally happen here on this derelict sand ball. Dakine hadn't particularly relished being holed up on Tattooine. It may have been the homeworld of the Chosen One, but that didn't exactly make it a tourist attraction, let alone somewhere she could really feel comfortable.

She'd been doing her best to meditate and focus. To drown out the shrill cries of the Technic League machinists she'd cut down, their vox-boxes crackling in terror. She could still recall the rush and flush of power, and the fear she'd felt when she'd seen Master Teebotka's legs all but vaporize from the tank-droid's cannon. She had been meditating for weeks, it seemed. The arid, extremely hot temperatures of the planet at least gave her something of a sweat lodge feeling - a good place to focus. And being tasked with this mission had at least kept her far away from the Jedi Masters who might have otherwise seen her disarray and frustration. She didn't feel the rage anymore - she'd delved as deeply as she could into the Force to fight her way back from it, but she still knew it was buried in there. Standing, stretching, she lit up a death stick and took a long drag, feeling the impurities in the smoke raze her lungs, and sighed. It had an oddly calming influence. It made her feel... closer to death, perhaps.

She wasn't far from the meeting site, and she hadn't even finished her death stick when she got there, so she lingered outside, the haze from the dirty little vice sitting around her like a languid seraplath. Hustling up towards the building, she could make out the sniper coming up towards the doorway. She moved aside with a nod, letting him in first. A few moments later, she waved aside as much of the smoke as she could, and went in as well.

"Padawan Dakine Northwind, as requested," she said, her eyes adjusting to the interior of the building after the blinding sunlight outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:54 pm
raozspaz
[Neither have I, though I have seen some open up]

The commander, Marcus Engelis looks up at Cole and sighs. "Off all the people to arrive, it had to be you first. Oh well, at least someone has arrived. I though you would all ignore the call for a few hours." Marcus motions Cole to sit and then looks at a hologram that is floating in the center of the room. The hologram showing a large section of the galaxy. A few planets are marked and one of the marked planets is Mustafa (if I spelt it wrong, dont point it out, im tired) but that is not where this mission will be taking place.

Glad to see you too. Cole keeps the irritation off his face, offering a lazy smile instead. "Not much to do on Tatooine. You're lucky the lot of us didn't break down the door soon as the thing started beeping." Cole wanders off to the side of the room, feeling restless. He declines to sit for the moment, preferring to lean his long, lanky frame against a wall. He nods absently to the bearded man and the young woman as they enter, offering each a slightly sardonic smile.  

jennibert

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:02 pm
[Please don't quote posts during the roleplay]

Marcus shook his head. Then the demolitions expert as well as one of the two Jedi of the squad came into the building. Marcus smiled ever so slightly and the holograms of the planets began to move around until it showed a planet that wasn't even on most charts. Only on the charts of war criminals, crime lords, and the like. People who hide there. In fact, the planet was so small, it was about the size of a few moons combined. "I will begin the briefing. The others will just have to join in the middle of it all. This planet here, it has no name. Or at least, no official name. We didn't even know about it until a while ago. It seems the droid army had somehow miraculously hidden an entire planet from our scanners. But now that we have visually made contact, it seems that there is a droid military factory on this planet. You as the elite squad of our forces, or at least one of them, you are to dispatch there and destroy the factories there."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff