Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Forgotten Realms: Heroes of the West [4E] - Recruitment 5/5 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:34 am
AUDIT!

Marel, Human Warlock (Arc)

Everything seems grand to me Arc, love the background too  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 am
AUDIT!

Bruhd, Dwarven Paladin (Phemedes)

As with Joe and Arc, everything seems perfect. Interesting idea to make a Dwarf Paladin who doesn't use strength, but the character does indeed look good smile

Now all we need is for Spork and Keith to make their characters, and for you all to get seperate backgrounds, and a little bit of a joint background for your group.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:19 am
I have my original idea done here but i'm kinda reconsidering him. I might switch to a leader, if I can come up with any interesting ideas for one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:16 pm
SporkMaster5000
I have my original idea done here but i'm kinda reconsidering him. I might switch to a leader, if I can come up with any interesting ideas for one.

A leader might make sense since we already have two defenders. I've also made a Dwarf Invoker, in anticipation that no one will make a controller. Like I said I'm likely to play a PC anyway, and I'm happy to fill a missing role.  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 pm
If the party needs a Leader, I'll play a Bard. I've yet to play a Bard, and I've been wanting to play one. I was going to play a Rogue but I'm down fer playing a Bard. Maybe Hybrid Rogue/Bard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
If the party needs a Leader, I'll play a Bard. I've yet to play a Bard, and I've been wanting to play one. I was going to play a Rogue but I'm down fer playing a Bard. Maybe Hybrid Rogue/Bard.
if you're volunteering, I won't stop you, but if you'd rather go for the rogue, or forgo the hybrid, I did up a shaman in hopes of being healy enough for everyone.

I'd rather play my fighter, but i've enjoyed being the leader in arc's game and am willing to do it again. my biggest problem was coming up with a character concept for a leader I was actually interested in playing.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 pm
I think I'm going Bard, if it's cool. If anyone has access to the Dragon magazines, can anyone hook me up with the extra Familiars added on the magazines? I'd like to have a Familiar just for the heck of it, and I'd like to see my other options.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:23 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
I think I'm going Bard, if it's cool. If anyone has access to the Dragon magazines, can anyone hook me up with the extra Familiars added on the magazines? I'd like to have a Familiar just for the heck of it, and I'd like to see my other options.
totally cool. familiars from outside arcane power you can take at 1st level include:

arcane eye
badger
canine construct
disembodied hand
fire lizard
lightning lizard
ooze
parrot
rootling
scout homunculus
skull
toad
weasel
Bantam Fastieth
bloodthorn vine barb
clockwork scorpion
dragonmark reflection
floating weapon
gadfly
magpie
marmoset
octopus
saddle squire
soarwood wings
summoner homunculus
tome caddy
warforged faceplate
specter
least air elemental
tiny gelatinous cube
least earth elemental
fiddling grig
coure attendant  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:25 pm
That is a lot of 'em. Any of those give me a bonus to Diplomacy?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:38 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
parrot.

also, since you're being a leader, i'm back to the wrestler. that being the case, I gave him a bit of a backstory, and Arc's character's in it, hey look at that. Any objections?

also, Nayr: I'd really rather not have to get this character a weapon, or refluff a weapon into something a wrestler wouldn't treat as an unfair advantage, so if you could, somewhere down the line, get me at least +2 proficiency as like a magic item or feat or one of those DMG2 alternate rewards, it would really make me not suck at later levels. just a thought.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:01 pm
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
parrot.

also, since you're being a leader, i'm back to the wrestler. that being the case, I gave him a bit of a backstory, and Arc's character's in it, hey look at that. Any objections?

also, Nayr: I'd really rather not have to get this character a weapon, or refluff a weapon into something a wrestler wouldn't treat as an unfair advantage, so if you could, somewhere down the line, get me at least +2 proficiency as like a magic item or feat or one of those DMG2 alternate rewards, it would really make me not suck at later levels. just a thought.

You want something that will keep you up to speed with everyone else yeah? That's cool, I've got a couple of ideas for that. Whenever you would get say a longsword +1/shortbow +3 or whatever, I'll give you something else to simulate it smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:25 pm
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
parrot.

Funky scheisse. Can you mayhaps hook me up with the Parrot Familiar stats, please? And will check background and write mine accordingly, and will notify you on anything that might need change, if it is necessary.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:32 pm
NayrVentess
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
parrot.

You want something that will keep you up to speed with everyone else yeah? That's cool, I've got a couple of ideas for that. Whenever you would get say a longsword +1/shortbow +3 or whatever, I'll give you something else to simulate it smile
I don't even need to keep pace, the brawler style does that, I just need the proficiency bonus to bring me up to everyone else's baseline and i could keep it until 30 without complaint.

additional or alternate effects/powers/whatever and crit dice would be nice in place of magic items though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
parrot.

Funky scheisse. Can you mayhaps hook me up with the Parrot Familiar stats, please? And will check background and write mine accordingly, and will notify you on anything that might need change, if it is necessary.
low-light vision
Speed 2, fly 5 (hover)
You gain a +2 bonus to Diplomacy and Streetwise checks.

active benefit is the same as a raven.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:06 pm
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
SporkMaster5000
Keith Valken Lionheart
parrot.

low-light vision
Speed 2, fly 5 (hover)
You gain a +2 bonus to Diplomacy and Streetwise checks.

active benefit is the same as a raven.

Now we can bicker back and forth to each other from behind distant cover.
"Caw! I told you we shouldn't have come here." "Squawwk! It was your idea in the first place!"

Now we need someone with a duck familiar and we can have the three caballeros  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces