Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Disobedience is a virtue( 1 X 1please be literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:44 am
So, you want to play a little first? he thought, simply smirking at her. Sparare stalked over to her, grabbed a handful of her hair, and dragged her down the hall, never missing a step. Kicking open a door, he entered saying "If you want to act like an uncivilized dog, then I'm going to treat you like one."
He let go of her hair and strode over to an antique armoire, selected a couple of things from it that clinked like metal in his hands. "This," he said, holding up a metal chain big enough to slip over someone's head, but with a small, black mechanical item at the section where the two ends of the chain meet. The chain links were woven with black and gold ribbon. "Is a choke chain. With a few modifications. It adjusts its size by remote control." He pulled a small remote out of his pocket and pressed a button. The chain tightened around his wrist until it fit snugly, then he pressed another button and it loosened again.
"And this," he growled, holding up an item that looked almost the same as the first, but was obviously not a choke collar because of the buckle. "Is a shock collar. It's only a little more powerful than the dog version, but it will be... uncomfortable." He grinned at the word, as if the thought of seeing her in pain was enjoyable.
"So, which would you like to wear at our party tonight? You may choose both, if you wish," he joked cruelly, "But if you do not choose one in ten seconds, I will choose one for you."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 pm
Miyuki glared at him. "I'm not wearing either one of those damn contraptions of yours" She stated coldly. She rubbed her head from where he had pulled so hard, and looked away from him. She leaned up against the wall and crossed her arms, and looked at him. "As i said before, I'm not an animal" She whispered, and finished off sarcastically with "Master".

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 pm
He knocked her feet out from under her with a kick, then sat on her, his legs pressing heavily on her arms. He pulled the key to the metal collar around her neck out of his pocket and unlocked it, tossing it to the side unceremoniously. Then he slipped the choke chain over her head and adjusted it so that it fit snugly but not too tight. "Hmm," he mused, eyeing the shock collar. "I think you've earned the right to wear both." With that, he buckled and locked the shock collar around her neck as well.
Then just as swiftly as he'd descended on her, he got up and stalked out of the room, pocketing the keys to both of her new collars. "Now let's try this again," he called from another room. "Miyuki, COME!" He commanded.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:34 pm
Miyuki laid there and rolled on her side holding her head. She sighed loudly and slowly got on all fours, and continued to stand up facing him. She shook her head and slowly walked towards him, but stopped when she was 3 feet from him and glared at him even more than before. She crossed her arms casually again and kept her gaze at him, resisting the urge to show any emotions with the throbbing pain on her head.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 pm
Sparare glared when she simply came to him and stood there. "Down," he growled, pressing and holding the shock collar's remote button, sending waves of electricity through her. "I'll hod this button until you're on your knees."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:36 pm
Miyuki let out a loud scream and went down on all fours. She clenched her jaw and closed her eyes tightly. "I'm not an animal" She screamed glaring at him, still clenching from the surge of electricity flowing through her body.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:05 pm
He released the button after a moment more, laughing outright at her response. He reached down and pat her on the head a few times. "Good girl," he chuckled. Then he strode over to an intercom system on the far wall. "Are you hungry, little Miyuki, or thirsty? Our guests will be arriving in an hour, but that should give us enough time to eat something."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:14 pm
After he let up on the button, she felt as if she lost control of her body and fell more, laying on the ground. She began panting hard and kept her eyes closed. "I'm" She briefly stopped to breathe in. She opened her eyes and looked up at him and closed her eyes again, "I'm hungry and thirsty" She softly said, still laying on the ground.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Sparare grinned. "Good girl."
He pressed a button on the intercom and a man answered. "What can I get you master?"
Sparare smiled fondly, an odd look for such a cruel man, and replied, "Oh good, Roran, it's you. I was wondering if you've got any of your famous soup laying around?"
"Of course master," Roran replied, clearly pleased with the compliment.
"Make two bowls, Roran, and some of Tiki's cider for myself and my new pet." He then released the button without waiting for the cook's response, and went to sit at the small, yet elegant dining table. He pointed, not to the only other dining chair, but to the floor beside him. "Come, sit here, little Miyuki."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:57 pm
Miyuki continued to lay there and slowly got up. She walked over and stood next to him and slowly sat down on the floor. She kept her gaze straight down. She avoided any possible eye contact from anyone. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 pm
Sparare grinned wolfishly when Miyuki obeyed without complaint, but didn't get a chance to say anything because a tall man with glasses came into the room, pushing a cart. When he'd laid out a golden bowl filled with steaming soup, gold plate laden with toasted bread, a gold pitcher brimming with cider, and a crystal goblet before Sparare, he motioned to Miyuki. "Master?" Roran asked, indicating if it was okay to give Miyuki her food.
Sparare pointed to the other end of the table where the empty chair sat. After Roran had deposited Miyuki's bowl and cup there and left, Sparare turned to Miyuki. "Because you obeyed like a good girl, you may eat at the table. Had yo fought more, you would have remained on the floor with your food."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:44 pm
She looked up at him and looked the opposite direction. The only thing that stopped her from another outbreak was the shock collar that was still placed around her neck. She slowly stood up and walked to where the food was placed. She pulled out the chair and sat down, folding her hands in her lap and staring at the bowl. The aroma coming from the soup caused Miyuki's stomach to growl loudly. Her mouth was close to watering. It had been a long time since she had hot food. She looked up at him and kept her gaze into his eyes.

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 pm
"Good girl," Sparare praised again when she'd sat, though he was a little disappointed by her lack of resistance. "Eat." He made a shooing motion at her like she was wasting time by just sitting there. "And take some bread if it suits you. I don't eat bread, so Roran must have brought it for you." He shook his head and blew delicately on a spoonful of soup. "Humans eat the strangest things."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Miyuki scratched at the shock collar and frowned. She sighed and began eating. It didn't take her long considering it had been awhile. Once she had finished she pushed the bowl away from her and looked up at Sparare. "Don't get too used to me acting like this" She stated partially glaring, "I'll snap out of it". Miyuki broke the gaze and looked at anything else in the room

Kiryuu_San123

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 am
Sparare smiled and made a gesture. As if out of nowhere, Roran appeared again to clear away their dishes. Once the cook had disappeared, Sparare turned back to his slave. "While we're on the subject of your behavior," he daintily wiped the edges of his mouth on a white cloth napkin. "Here are the rules: One, you will obey me. If I ask you to come, you come. If I ask you to go get me another drink, you ask what kind. If I tell you to hop up and down while barking like a dog," he paused as if the thought amused him, "well you ask how long you should hop around for." He fixed her with a stern gaze. "Failure to to listen and follow my command will result in public humiliation and the use of your beautiful new collars. If you please me, you will be handsomely rewarded after the party."
"The second, and final, rule is this: do not, under any circumstances, speak to anyone else's slave. They all will have at least one. Some will try to best me by bringing two. You are not to talk to any of them, or you will be punished so severely, that our last few hours together will feel like a cakewalk. Understand?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff