Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Ghosts-What Do You Think? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:28 am
I also forgot to add that God wants us as His children to have a personal relationship with Him. Contacting the dead or loved ones is equivalent to worshipping false idols, even if they are loved ones, because God wants us to put Him before everything in our lives, regardless if ghosts are imbodied spirits wanting to contact the living or not. It's true what I have said. He is above all names, and a lot of people forget how much power He has.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:51 am
Suiveur de Dieu
Oh, so many interesting conversations going on in this little thread. I enjoyed reading very much.

I do not believe in Ghosts. At all. I, like you, Shadows-shine, believe that these 'paranormal activities' are caused by Demons. The servant of the Devil try to mess with us, try to place the seed of doubt. If you begin to believe these things, then you are not believing what God has told you. That is messing with your faith.

Now, I don't know if God says somewhere in the Bible that there are no ghosts, but I do know that he said once someone dies, their spirit goes to either Heaven or Hell. Maybe not right away, but there is no staying on Earth. Earth is a completely different realm from this 'Purgatory' or 'Middle Ground' or whatever you prefer to call it. So these spirits cannot be on Earth or in this universe at all.

Concerning 'Residual Energy', I don't believe this exists either. Energy takes the forms of things. Movement, fire, electricity. Energy is not something that we can see, not something that is tangible. We don't know how to describe energy, really. There is no 'raw energy'. Energy does not transfer to other things without a scientific way. I use my energy to pick up this pen. But there is no way that energy alone can pick it up, because I am the tool for the energy. Or rather, energy is my tool. Energy cannot act on its own.

Now, crazy things can happen with Demons, and I think it is them that cause these strange happenings. But energy left from a human's body going into other objects and causing them to do odd things doesn't sound like truth to me. How does the energy travel through the object? Air, possibly? It is late, and my thoughts are rather scatter, so you'll have to excuse me. I, obviously, do not have evidence against Residual Energy, only ideas. If a sixteen year old girl at midnight could figure out what was wrong with the theory in five minutes after reading a vague outline of what it means, then surely none of us would be discussing it--someone else would have already proven it wrong by now. But I really would love to hear how you think this energy actually gets to these objects.

I think part of the human's energy comes out as heat and breath. Their last breath takes energy. Their body is losing its heat even after they die. It takes energy to shut down the body systems, or at least I would think so. It takes energy to do anything, doesn't it?

Or maybe the energy converts into a different kind of energy. Potential energy? I don't know where I'm going with that thought, honestly, or how to say it. I am awfully tired and the illness that I've developed does not allow me to concentrate, so forgive me for being so scattered, again. I'd just like to cause a bit more discussion. Throw ideas around--we can do that, and it exercises the brain.

Hmm... I remember there was something else that I wanted to say, but I can't remember. Oh dear, my mind has already gone and I'm just sixteen. D:

I don't believe all paranormal activity is caused by demons. I just said I believed in the existence of paranormal activity and demons.

As for the middle ground, we don't know where it's located exactly, but that's not the relevant part.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:55 am
Cappie v2
Let me break this down into categories:

Heaven or Hell.
Angels or demons.
Glorified in Gods power, or fallen angels, thrown into the pits.
If Angels are God's messengers sent down to help us, what is Satans tactic and task in this situation? The destroyer and lie of all lies. I wouldn't doubt if a spirit came out of the darkness and pretended to be light, would not be a demon or evil spirit.

Think of Gods convictions and Satans convictions. Would God send something on earth to decieve us? No. Satan. Yes. God is gentle.

I used to believe in ghosts, and that they had different ways of connecting. But if you think about it my friends, contacting the dead is opening the doors to the pits of hell. Why communicate with the dead when we should trust in the Lord to comfort us? He wants us to trust Him. He is coming very soon.

We don't go directly to heaven or hell when we die. We won't go to either place until after Judgement day, which doesn't occur until after the Second Coming. So where do the spirits of those who have passed on before that event go? They don't stay in the dead physical body, the Bible even acknowledges that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:56 am
Cappie v2
I also forgot to add that God wants us as His children to have a personal relationship with Him. Contacting the dead or loved ones is equivalent to worshipping false idols, even if they are loved ones, because God wants us to put Him before everything in our lives, regardless if ghosts are imbodied spirits wanting to contact the living or not. It's true what I have said. He is above all names, and a lot of people forget how much power He has.

No one said any thing about trying to contact the dead. Solomon got himself into big trouble for doing that.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:11 pm
Shadows-shine
Cappie v2

Heaven or Hell.
Angels or demons.
If Angels are God's messengers sent down to help us, what is Satans tactic and task in this situation? The destroyer and lie of all lies. I wouldn't doubt if a spirit came out of the darkness and pretended to be light, would not be a demon or evil spirit.

Think of Gods convictions and Satans convictions. Would God send something on earth to decieve us? No. Satan. Yes. God is gentle.

I used to believe in ghosts, and that they had different ways of connecting. But if you think about it my friends, contacting the dead is opening the doors to the pits of hell. Why communicate with the dead when we should trust in the Lord to comfort us? He wants us to trust Him. He is coming very soon.

We don't go directly to heaven or hell when we die. We won't go to either place until after Judgement day, which doesn't occur until after the Second Coming. So where do the spirits of those who have passed on before that event go? They don't stay in the dead physical body, the Bible even acknowledges that.

They don't stay in the physical body, because we are in the flesh currently. But, Rapture and all, those who remain faithful, and obedient to the Lord, will be taken up with Him, in His Glory! We know that, flesh is irrelevant when it comes to spiritually dieing. There is two places you go, and it is Heaven or Hell. I have seen both, my friend. God wouldn't allow His souls of children to just linger on earth, aimlessly waiting for such an event, when they could be in Heaven, praising and rejoicing Him. That's what He wants us to do, is continue to worship and Trust Him. It may say in the Bible that our spirits do not stay in our physical being, but spiritually we are with Him, when we die. Either course, it's Heaven or Hell. I've done my research as well, and Heaven is SO Real! There are people suffering in hell right now as we speak. I'm not taking this to a debating matter though, because that's not why I posted in here. I'm breaking down facts, into Truth. Please, do not quote me, if you are going to debate the matter. I'm a child of God, and chosen to do many things for Him, and He does not want me to argue with my fellow Christians. Arguing does not further the Gospel or please our Lord. God Bless you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:09 pm
Cappie v2
Shadows-shine
Cappie v2

Heaven or Hell.
Angels or demons.

They don't stay in the physical body, because we are in the flesh currently. But, Rapture and all, those who remain faithful, and obedient to the Lord, will be taken up with Him, in His Glory! We know that, flesh is irrelevant when it comes to spiritually dieing. There is two places you go, and it is Heaven or Hell. I have seen both, my friend. God wouldn't allow His souls of children to just linger on earth, aimlessly waiting for such an event, when they could be in Heaven, praising and rejoicing Him. That's what He wants us to do, is continue to worship and Trust Him. It may say in the Bible that our spirits do not stay in our physical being, but spiritually we are with Him, when we die. Either course, it's Heaven or Hell. I've done my research as well, and Heaven is SO Real! There are people suffering in hell right now as we speak. I'm not taking this to a debating matter though, because that's not why I posted in here. I'm breaking down facts, into Truth. Please, do not quote me, if you are going to debate the matter. I'm a child of God, and chosen to do many things for Him, and He does not want me to argue with my fellow Christians. Arguing does not further the Gospel or please our Lord. God Bless you

The rapture isn't scripturally backed, so therefore I don't believe in it.

How have you seen both Heaven and Hell? Only a prophet of God has been allowed ac to have access into such knowledge. It is said that if you gaze into Heaven in this mortal body, you'd want to kill yourself now and go there straight away. You must be translated to gaze into Heaven. God will not allow any of His children to gaze into those realms in this mortal state.

And how is that just of God to allow some one when they die access into heaven only to pull them back out again, judge them on the Judgement Day, then send them to hell. Or have some one go to hell when they die, pull them out, judge them on Judgement day then send them to heaven? Sounds pretty unjust to me.

And when we are resurrected our bodies are reunited with our spirits. We will have physical bodies when we are resurrected. We won't just be spirit beings. We will be flesh and bones, quickened by spirit, not by blood.

And I never said Heaven wasn't real. I was just stating that when the physical body dies, the spirit doesn't linger in the body nor does it go directly to heaven or hell. I know it doesn't linger here on earth. So where does it go? There is a spirit realm. The Bible calls it a few names "Abraham's bosom" or "prison". I can find references to back this up too.

And I am not debating. I am simply trying to gain a better understanding of where you are coming from. There is nothing wrong with adding my insight to yours or questioning where you are coming from, it's called a discussion. It doesn't make you any less of a child of God if you debate with some one. We are all children of God, chosen to do things for His glory and some times that involves debating. Jesus Himself debated with people.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Shadows-shine
Cappie v2
Shadows-shine
Cappie v2

Heaven or Hell.
Angels or demons.

How have you seen both Heaven and Hell? Only a prophet of God has been allowed ac to have access into such knowledge. It is said that if you gaze into Heaven in this mortal body, you'd want to kill yourself now and go there straight away. You must be translated to gaze into Heaven. God will not allow any of His children to gaze into those realms in this mortal state.

And how is that just of God to allow some one when they die access into heaven only to pull them back out again, judge them on the Judgement Day, then send them to hell. Or have some one go to hell when they die, pull them out, judge them on Judgement day then send them to heaven? Sounds pretty unjust to me.

And when we are resurrected our bodies are reunited with our spirits. We will have physical bodies when we are resurrected. We won't just be spirit beings. We will be flesh and bones, quickened by spirit, not by blood.

And I never said Heaven wasn't real. I was just stating that when the physical body dies, the spirit doesn't linger in the body nor does it go directly to heaven or hell. I know it doesn't linger here on earth. So where does it go? There is a spirit realm. The Bible calls it a few names "Abraham's bosom" or "prison". I can find references to back this up too.

And I am not debating. I am simply trying to gain a better understanding of where you are coming from. There is nothing wrong with adding my insight to yours or questioning where you are coming from, it's called a discussion. It doesn't make you any less of a child of God if you debate with some one. We are all children of God, chosen to do things for His glory and some times that involves debating. Jesus Himself debated with people.

Then please understand where I am coming from, and my deeds. Jesus never debated, but calmly reassured people, because He is gentle, and kind. Revelations and Thessaloneons pretty much backs up, His coming, and Glory, in the Rapture. "According to the Lord's own Word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet with the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17). I do not compare myself to anyone in here. I simple, say this not out of boasting, but what gifts God has given me, I have no reason to disregard them. I like when people read about my introduction in here, before they quote my posts. A lot of people over-analyze things, instead of understand. We are all children of God, but God ordains people for His 'end-time' work. I know the relationship that I have with the Lord, and no one will change that. Who I am in Christ belongs to me.

I've seen Heaven and Hell. The Lord warns us plenty of times, "He is coming really soon." Mary K. Baxter walked through hell with Jesus several times, and has seen the torments taken place. Hell is for the flesh, but Heaven is for resurrection, as Jesus was raised from the dead. During the Rapture, "the ones in the graves shall rise first, and those left over shall be caught up in the air with the Lord." Praise God.

"For the Son of Man will come in the Glory of His Father, with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works." ( Matthew 16:27 )

My friend, I am a Prophet. "For it is not you who speaks, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you." (Matthew 10:20). "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream of dreams. And on my menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy." (Acts 2:17-1 cool . These are the last days. Do not condemn me. You do not know what I have seen, or how I have seen it. No one can propose this to me, because they have not seen what I have seen. So no one has the right to question me, or judge me. What I have seen, is of the Father. What He has shown me is of the Father, and the Father doesn't lie. "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." (2 Timothy 3:16).

Matthew 24 also speaks of the End Times, and His return. (Rapture)

"The Flesh profits nothing." (John 6:63)
I've learned to follow a person by the fruit of the spirit, and not to assume things too quickly. When we assume, and judge too quickly, it is our flesh taking heed. Do not value the opinions of the enemy.

The Lord says, "If the disobedient Christians don't wake up, they will not hear the trumpet sound, and they will have to go through the tribulation. I have been giving them many signs to bring prayer back into the schools, but people are not really trying to do it. I will never force anyone's mind. I can only give them signs so they will know what I want them to do. I have given enough warning for people to know what I want them to do for so long. I cannot wait forever forever for those who don't want to be ready for Me. I am coming for those who are ready for Me, and this will happen sooner than they expect."

"I tell them, After God's people are taken to Heaven, if you are still alive, never receive Satan's number - 666." This is also in the Book of Revelations. (Rev 13:15-18, 14:9-13).

He wanted me to write these things down, because after the rapture, those who are left, will have to go through the great tribulation. It is your choice to do what you want with it.

"Be still, and know that I am God." - Psalm 46:10
God Bless, you Sweetheart.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:14 am
I needed to add this. I had wrote it down a couple months ago.

"But those who don't know the Lord will appear before the judgement seat of Christ where they will hear the sentence that their lack of faith deserves. - 'For the wages of sin is death." (Rom. 6:23)

"Those who know Jesus, however will receive the free gift of God's grace. 'The gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord!' (Rom. 6:23).

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:03 pm
Testicular Diabetes
Bible says you either go to Heaven or Hell. There is no staying on Earth.
It doesn't say that you can come and visit, the only way you get out of Heaven is if you have fallen from grace.

Ghosts and spirits are demons trying to trick you.

Those shows are pure rubbish.
Not trying to be mean, but from what i have read ghost and spirits aren't real.
They are just demons.

Thank you for posting this.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:46 pm
Not that these aren't lovely discussions, the point of this topic wasn't really about what happens when you die, like judgement and stuff. It's more of 'Do you beleive in ghosts?' or 'What's your opinion on them? Do you think they're demons, or spirits, or what?'

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:06 pm
Cappie v2

Then please understand where I am coming from, and my deeds. Jesus never debated, but calmly reassured people, because He is gentle, and kind. Revelations and Thessaloneons pretty much backs up, His coming, and Glory, in the Rapture. "According to the Lord's own Word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet with the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17). I do not compare myself to anyone in here. I simple, say this not out of boasting, but what gifts God has given me, I have no reason to disregard them. I like when people read about my introduction in here, before they quote my posts. A lot of people over-analyze things, instead of understand. We are all children of God, but God ordains people for His 'end-time' work. I know the relationship that I have with the Lord, and no one will change that. Who I am in Christ belongs to me.

I've seen Heaven and Hell. The Lord warns us plenty of times, "He is coming really soon." Mary K. Baxter walked through hell with Jesus several times, and has seen the torments taken place. Hell is for the flesh, but Heaven is for resurrection, as Jesus was raised from the dead. During the Rapture, "the ones in the graves shall rise first, and those left over shall be caught up in the air with the Lord." Praise God.

"For the Son of Man will come in the Glory of His Father, with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works." ( Matthew 16:27 )

My friend, I am a Prophet. "For it is not you who speaks, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you." (Matthew 10:20). "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream of dreams. And on my menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy." (Acts 2:17-1 cool . These are the last days. Do not condemn me. You do not know what I have seen, or how I have seen it. No one can propose this to me, because they have not seen what I have seen. So no one has the right to question me, or judge me. What I have seen, is of the Father. What He has shown me is of the Father, and the Father doesn't lie. "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." (2 Timothy 3:16).

I've learned to follow a person by the fruit of the spirit, and not to assume things too quickly. When we assume, and judge too quickly, it is our flesh taking heed. Do not value the opinions of the enemy.

The Lord says, "If the disobedient Christians don't wake up, they will not hear the trumpet sound, and they will have to go through the tribulation. I have been giving them many signs to bring prayer back into the schools, but people are not really trying to do it. I will never force anyone's mind. I can only give them signs so they will know what I want them to do. I have given enough warning for people to know what I want them to do for so long. I cannot wait forever forever for those who don't want to be ready for Me. I am coming for those who are ready for Me, and this will happen sooner than they expect."

"I tell them, After God's people are taken to Heaven, if you are still alive, never receive Satan's number - 666." This is also in the Book of Revelations. (Rev 13:15-18, 14:9-13).

He wanted me to write these things down, because after the rapture, those who are left, will have to go through the great tribulation. It is your choice to do what you want with it.

I would never judge you nor question your testimony. That is not my place, nor my right.

Jesus did debate. And no He was not always gentle. Remember the time in the temple where He threw the table over and scolded those who were there, saying they had turned His Father's house into a den of theives? That was not gentle. And He was not always gentle when it came to the pharisees and their hypocrisy. Christ may have been described as the Lamb of God, but there are scriptures that described Him as a Lion as well.

The rapture is not biblically backed. Those verses do not support the rapture. Rapture by definition means "joyous" or "exciting", "excitment". The doctrine contradicts the meaning. Those verses are referring to translation. Translation is where those who are still living when Jesus comes again are translated into their Heavenly or Celestial bodies into their glorified state. No one is being raptured into Heaven. No one can enter Heaven or Hell without facing judgement. The doctrine of the rapture contradicts that fact from scripture too, because it says those who are raptured will just be taken straight to heaven. Jesus' second coming =/= rapture.

I am not a disobedient Christian, and even if I was that is not your place to say, and there is no scripture in the Bible that says any Christian will be spared going through the Great Tribulation. There are simply too many scriptures that says we will have to endure it, but we will be protected from the wrath of God. We're not exempt from suffering and trials just because we accept Jesus into our lives as Lord and Saviour.

And may I request that you do not use terms of endearment when having discussions with me? I find it rather demeaning and degrading.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Cappie v2
I needed to add this. I had wrote it down a couple months ago.

"But those who don't know the Lord will appear before the judgement seat of Christ where they will hear the sentence that their lack of faith deserves. - 'For the wages of sin is death." (Rom. 6:23)

"Those who know Jesus, however will receive the free gift of God's grace. 'The gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord!' (Rom. 6:23).

Correct, but Christians must also go before the judgement bar of God. We are not exempt from that process.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
Not that these aren't lovely discussions, the point of this topic wasn't really about what happens when you die, like judgement and stuff. It's more of 'Do you beleive in ghosts?' or 'What's your opinion on them? Do you think they're demons, or spirits, or what?'

And the discussion kind of led into what happens when we die, our spirits, ghosts and demons, and the like. The other posts do tye into this topic in a round-a-bout way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:08 pm
The scriptures say to get angry but sin not. Jesus loved those who persecuted Him. He guided them to His ways even though they rejected Him. I'm not pointing fingers at you or saying you are disobedient. As I have said, God speaks to my spirit and wants me to share these things with you, but not just you in general. You are over-analyzing many things and making yourself upset. Do not let your heart be troubled. My words are only gentle and kind. Anybody is willing to read what I have wrote. God gave us the authority to speak His word and that's exactly what I'm doing. I do not exempt anything I said for they are Gods own words. I'm going to leave it at that. God Bless you.  

Le Pale to the Chief

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Someoneiknow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:50 pm
Cappie v2
Shadows-shine
Cappie v2
Shadows-shine
Cappie v2

Heaven or Hell.
Angels or demons.

Then please understand where I am coming from, and my deeds. Jesus never debated, but calmly reassured people, because He is gentle, and kind.

Jesus is known as great and terrible, gentle and destructive. He caused many horrible things to come to pass to those who were wicked, so you only have half the equation.
Quote:
Revelations and Thessaloneons pretty much backs up, His coming, and Glory, in the Rapture. "According to the Lord's own Word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet with the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever." (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17).

That is not the rapture. That is speaking of the second coming. Why do so many Protestants place themselves upon a pedistal thinking they get to avoid the pain and horrors of the tribulation?
Quote:
I do not compare myself to anyone in here. I simple, say this not out of boasting, but what gifts God has given me, I have no reason to disregard them. I like when people read about my introduction in here, before they quote my posts. A lot of people over-analyze things, instead of understand. We are all children of God, but God ordains people for His 'end-time' work. I know the relationship that I have with the Lord, and no one will change that. Who I am in Christ belongs to me.

And why are you saying "Why persecutest thou me?" No one is persecuting you, just perhaps answer questions and we will pose more questions. No reason to think we doubt you as an individual, we just want simple answers.

Quote:
I've seen Heaven and Hell.

You may have seen something like heaven and hell, but not heaven and hell. If you had seen hell, it is said you would cower in a corner and suffer pains unimaginable from that sheer memory.
Quote:
The Lord warns us plenty of times, "He is coming really soon." Mary K. Baxter walked through hell with Jesus several times, and has seen the torments taken place

Jesus refuses to go into hell. He does not face torment, nor does Christ have to. Those that suffer remain in suffering, and Jesus will not degrade Himself there.
Quote:
Hell is for the flesh, but Heaven is for resurrection, as Jesus was raised from the dead.

Actually hell is for those who defy God, for it is said that 1/3 of the hosts of heaven went to hell, and they did not gain flesh.
Quote:
During the Rapture, "the ones in the graves shall rise first, and those left over shall be caught up in the air with the Lord." Praise God.

Rapture is a meager hope that God loves you more than others. That is rather rude of Christ to do that.

Quote:

My friend, I am a Prophet.

Only if you were ordained by God. Gifts, and ordination are two different things.
Quote:
"For it is not you who speaks, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you." (Matthew 10:20). "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream of dreams. And on my menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy." (Acts 2:17-1 cool .

These are talking about gifts from the Spirit, not you receiving special treatment.
Quote:
These are the last days

Nobody doubts that.
Quote:
. Do not condemn me.

Please don't say that again. No one is condemning you. You stating that is the sole reason why people hate Christianity. It's the "poor us" card that we cannot play. We are blessed beyond all reason, so you have no reason to state that you are condemned or hated. Give praise unto God, not doubt what people say.
Quote:
You do not know what I have seen, or how I have seen it.

Nope. But I do know what God will allow you to see and what He won't allow you to see. It's scripture and logic.
Quote:
No one can propose this to me, because they have not seen what I have seen.

Propose what exactly?
Quote:
So no one has the right to question me, or judge me.

Questions is to be Christian. We don't know all things, so we ask. If you know everything, then please tell me all.
Quote:
What I have seen, is of the Father. What He has shown me is of the Father, and the Father doesn't lie. "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." (2 Timothy 3:16).

I'm sure.

Quote:

His return is not he rapture. His return is just that, the return. If He comes to only take up the righteous, and leave the rest, then when is judgement? Never, for those who are left are hell.

Quote:

What was the point of this passage? Questions are the basis of understanding. Your answers are what is to be judged by either the spirit or the flesh.

Quote:

No, the rapture is an 1800s idea, not scripture. The original Christian church never believed in it, and it is not so. It will not happen. I know my words are hard, but to believe in Christ coming to take you away in happiness rather than you having to endure to YOUR end is a vain hope. Christ also said "All must suffer death." If you don't suffer, then Christ is a liar, if He is wisking you away into bliss. And I don't believe in a liar.

Quote:

Please understand that questions are important to Christ, so that we may understand. But believing in things that aren't scripture are not of Christ. And if they are not of Christ, then whose ideas are you believing in?  
Bible and other christian discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff