Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Kaoru Hitachiin~ (**The Little Devil Type**) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
"It may be convenient to measure people by relative status,

Hαяυħι Fυנιoυкα
User Image
The Demon Lord came out in Haruhi after that question by Kaoru. "...CHAOS. Pure, utter chaos," Haruhi spoke in a grave tone. "If it wasn't that oddball Tamaki and his antics, it was Kyouya-senpai's sudden return and reminding me of my debt... And, and Renge-san appearing out of the blue, too, and.... And Mori and Hani-senpai are nowhere to be found to protect me from the insanity...." Haruhi stopped and looked at everyone. He shook his school jacket and sat down. "Ah, but other than that, everyone has been kind and everything in the club is in tip-top shape." He smiled naturally at everyone following his tirade.

but it doesn't really tell you much about them."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:56 pm
Michi watched her friends with a smile. She was glad to see that Hikaru was happy that his brother came back.  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:00 pm
((FFFF I'm dead. I'm totally dead. I apologise for being gone. School's been taking away from things. >3< ))

Koaru looks around to Elari, offering a smile, "Welcome back, Ma'am."
He shot a quick glance over to Haruhi, offering a grin, "Atleast it wasn't more chaos than it normally was."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 pm
"Hey!" Tamaki said back to Haruhi. "It is impolite to make fun of your Daddy!" Tamaki was most certainly not an oddball. He just wants his daughter to be happy. "Besides, What have I done to be labaled as an 'oddball' anyway?"

Uh-oh. Artem thought as Tamaki became annoyed. He knew that Haruhi could list many many things about Tamaki without really thinking. Actually, most of the hosts can. Artem also knew that he needed to get Tamaki out of the room now. Quick, think! He thought again. He looked into his pocket to see the bulge caused by his cellphone. Lightbulb! Artem pulled out his phone and pretended like he received a text message. "Sir, Kairi needs your assistance... She seems to be trying to lifting something that is just too heavy." Artem said closing his phone and putting it back into his pocket.

"I'll be right there!" Tamaki said walking out of the door. He came back though, "But, I'll be back." And with that, Tamaki left.

Artem however stayed in the room. He was enjoying that his plan was working... Until he realized he brought up her name in Kaoru's room. Maybe no one noticed and will not ask about her. Artem thought optimistically.  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 am
Seeing Tamaki leave after Artem mentioned Kairi's assistance, Michi chuckled. "Tamaki-senpai certainly is an oddball."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 am
Koaru smiled at Michi's comment. "He is. Tomo's been one for his whole life." He shrugged, "But it's nothing wrong."  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 am
Elari smiled and walked in.

"It is good to be back. But I'm glad to see you again. I . . . I mean 'We' missed you so much." Elari stuttered, catching herself, but still smiling as she picked up a teacup watching as Tamaki-senpai walked from the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:05 pm
Koaru blinked, listening over the conversation beforehand. His mind screamed to not pay any heed but his heart hurt with the name, watching as the King waltzed right out.

Koaru nodded his head to Elari, "I'm glad to be back."  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 am
Elari nods, blushing slightly.

"What will you do first? Are there any new classes you're taking for the semster Kaoru-sempai?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 pm
Koaru smiles at Elari, "Not very sure, hoping for a Modern Literature class or something of that sorts.. And to catch up on what I missed from my absence."  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:25 am
"I am too." Elari turns to Michi. "Michi what has been going on since Kaoru-sempai and I left?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 am
Koaru crosses his leg, tilting his head over to Michi, looking between the two young women.  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:52 pm
Artemidoros sat back down with the group. He waited silently in order to re-join the conversation of the other guests. His moment arose as the question was asked. He smiled and answered, "I may be answering for Michi, but I am going to say that you have not missed very much. Yes, we did have classes, but as for events in the host club, there was only really the winter gala and the prom. Tamaki was trying to plan something for spring, but I don't think his plans have gone very far." Artem said calmly. He just stating the facts. The club has grown quite quiet recently. He concluded that maybe studies have taken precedent in the lives of Ouran students.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:57 am
Koaru flicked his attention to Artemidoros, "Oh.. Looks like Tomo's having trouble." He looks around the room, scanning the faces of his customers.  

Prussia-Me
Crew

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:07 pm
"That's not good. Maybe we can help Tamaki-sempai plan something?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items