Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Service Me...(Mistress & Slave RP Accepting Mistresses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Riku smirks "Perverts..." he mumbled as he looked as well, seeing her panties "Oh damn never mind...I'm one also." Riku thought as he looked at her then to the teacher. Once class was over he got up and waited outside for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:19 pm
Damali walks out of the classroom her skirt swirling around her thighs. A group of guys follows her out staring at her butt. She smiles sweetly at Riku. He just now notices that her blouse is one button to far undone so you get a glimpse of her red lace bra and fair amount of her breasts were exposed.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:28 pm
Riku blushes and walks up to her "Ummmm Morning Miss Damali..." he said softly and quietly so the guys would not hear him. He glared down her cleveage and blushed red.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:33 pm
"Morning Riku." She purrs as she leans forward to kiss his cheek. "I'm glad you remember me." Damali whispers into his ear. Her breath warm against his skin.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:36 pm
Riku gulps and smiles "What happened to me after we kissed? Did I faint?" he asked her blushing a bit..

(I have to go good night I can get on at 4:00 Central Time)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:40 pm
"Kind off. You got knocked out by the magic as it sealed our contract and bound us." Damali answers as she takes Riku's hand and leads him down the hall at a brisk pace.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 am
"Oh okay." Riku said as he followed her downstair.s "Were are you taking me?" he asked as he looked at all the people who looked at them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm
wont be on again until late because i have a ton of work to do) "My play room. Its where i can play freely." She smiles wickedly and looks back over her shoulder at Riku as she adds. "Especially kinky play."  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 pm
Riku gasped "Alright you sure we won't get in trouble for skipping?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm
sorry i was on so late again my teachers a slamming on the hw cause finals are coming up and i had to take my cat to the vet) "Nope." She answers grinning. "That is one of the cool things about a succubus' play room, time outside stands still. Plenty of time to play or have sex and rest."  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:09 pm
(O okay it's alright! things happen sometimes lol)
"Oh okay." he said softly as he gave her a smile and followed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:10 pm
GRRi hate finls all i do is eat sleep and work NO FUN crying ill try to be on as much as i can sorry cry ) She leads him into the room and shuts the door locking it behind them. "so what shall we do first?" She say walking around Riku her hands trailing over his body. "Do you have any ideas?" Damali asks sweety smiling up at him her eyes bright and eager.  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:46 pm
(Ohh yea I hate it too!!! crying )
"No mistress I don't." he said softly as he sat on the couch and sighed a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 pm
"come on. thats no fun." Damali pouts kneeling in front of him. "you must have some idea of what you want to do." she says leaning forward to look up at him her breasts pressing against his legs  

2 Changes

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 pm
Riku gasped smiling a bit "A cuddle buddy would be nice." he said softly smirking in her directing as he blushed a bit.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff