Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rise of Evil chapter 1 the missing royal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Jo nodded and walked behind a bar "this is were i overheard them" he said before walking south "they went this way" Jo added walking in front of a nearby building "and then they ran out of the city to the east"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:32 pm
"Ah, thank you very much, Jo." Sir Alcazar flips him the coin.

"You don't happen to remember anything else? What the creatures looked like, the man she was talking with? What she was wearing at the time?"

He didn't really expect much detail from Jo, but this would be the real test for Ali to see if Jo would give further information once he was paid. If Jo ran off then all that meant was that Ali was right in part. Sir Alcazar didn't care, Jo had only confirmed what the king told them. They had their lead.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Jo didnt bother checking the coin "thank you kindly sir" he said with a smile "lets see the creatures looked human there were about five one was really fat one had four arms and i dont remember much about the other three. the man the woman was talking to was wearing a black robe that covered his entire body" Jo said "oh and the woman was wearing a dress that looked really expensive like something a really well off noble would wear"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:30 pm
(I am going back to neutral , it was fun for a while but being the only evil is getting boring real quick.)

Ali, sheathed his sword, he really wasn't going to kill the old man but one couldn't be to sure what side he was on. He reached into his bag for something. "Alcazar, Being this close to a tavern Jo couldn't have been the only one to see or hear something." He said slapping Jo on is back and dropping his only ration into Jo's hands. "Thanks and No hard feelings."

"I say we split up and try to get another lead. A few of us go to the east city gate(if this city has one if not the exit the princess was seen running though) and a few ask around in the tavern. If we can find another clue we would be better off than now."  

Alzzak

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 pm
Alzzak
(I am going back to neutral , it was fun for a while but being the only evil is getting boring real quick.)

Ali, sheathed his sword, he really wasn't going to kill the old man but one couldn't be to sure what side he was on. He reached into his bag for something. "Alcazar, Being this close to a tavern Jo couldn't have been the only one to see or hear something." He said slapping Jo on is back and dropping his only ration into Jo's hands. "Thanks and No hard feelings."

"I say we split up and try to get another lead. A few of us go to the east city gate(if this city has one if not the exit the princess was seen running though) and a few ask around in the tavern. If we can find another clue we would be better off than now."

(only one exit from the trade district to outside of the city)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:16 am
"I think we need to continue our search outside of town, we already know that they left and how, what more information could be relevant here? I will fetch my horse and meet you all outside the gate here shortly."

Sir Alcazar hurries to where his horse Asturcon is liveried. ((What time of day is it anyway?))  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:42 am
Ali tossed his arms up into the air, when Alcazar ran off. "Sometimes, I wonder." He muttered to himself as he started to walk to the gate,  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:34 am
(the time of day is around midday)

two guards standing by the gate looked at Ali "hello" one of them said

Sir Alcazar encounters no distractions or anything else on his way to get his horse  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 am
and he rides said horse, by name of Asturcon, to the gate where he promised to meet the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:25 am
the guards looked at the knight "hello need something"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 pm
"I say good gentlemen, would you have seen the princess being chased by a gaggle of undead creatures and their master, or is this something that would have happened during a previous shift of the guard?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 pm
"umm' The guards shook their heads "we know nothing about that"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm
And with that it all clicked into place. The king's tip to the missing princess, the lone witness, the unsuspecting guards. It all made sense! The king's informant was none other than Jo himself! The princess was safe at home and Jo had conducted an elaborate plan to swindle Alcazar out of a silver piece!

Or perhaps not . . .

Naturally none of those sent to find her had asked what time the princess had gone missing, not even to Jo and who knew how far he had gone on a silver coin? Odd though that a horde of undead would go unnoticed, or if noticed, would go unreported. Then again they were terribly close to the Infernal District . . . It could simply be confused as activity of the necromancers guild, whatever trade they might have within the city. Sir Alacazar never fully grasped economic theory.

""Hmm" Alcazar replied to the ignorant guards. "My friends and I need to venture out of the gates. Do stand aside, we are on official business of the King."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm
the guards stood aside "of course"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 pm
Arc Vembris
And with that it all clicked into place. The king's tip to the missing princess, the lone witness, the unsuspecting guards. It all made sense! The king's informant was none other than Jo himself! The princess was safe at home and Jo had conducted an elaborate plan to swindle Alcazar out of a silver piece!

(im not that much of an a**)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces