Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Break- a game. By Thhartokk. Better than the last one. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 pm
loth17
Thhartokk
Spork's got this right.

And yes, Loth. Because people will use their breaks. Because that's the point.

about how many breaks would it take to increase a stat or trait permenantly

Depends on how ambitious you are, the situation you're doing it in, and my feelings at the moment. If the game starts and you just type
Quote:
i want 100 brawn how many breaks?

It would be quite a lot.

I kinda want this to be awesome. So try this, instead, and it might be just 2 or 3 (1 if you want it temporarily)
Quote:
With the building falling all around them, Stan McExamplename looked at his comrades, all occupied fighting the fighter jets that had tumbled through the gaps. He realized that in this fight he was the only one who was focused on the building. He braced himself against the ground, thrusting his hands out. Stan opened his mouth and roared at the ceiling, a challenge that the mess of concrete and drywall rushed to meet. "This is a fight between MEN and JETS! There is no place for ceilings in this!" Just before it falls upon him, he pulls his arms in and thrusts viciously out. "Get the hell out of my way!"
BREAK (+20 Brawn, permanently)
Stan strains for just a moment, before his muscles, under the massive strain of the building, bulge ominously. First his right arm, which swells to the size of several small watermelons, pushes back against the ceiling. Next, his left, growing similarly, pushes the rest away. His legs grow proportionately as his chest explodes exponentially. He cracks his neck, then effortlessly throws the side of the building away. Looking at his arms, he frowns. "Too big for my taste." Grasping his arms together, he pushes, putting pressure on both at the same time. His forearms shrink to normal size as he compresses the muscles within. He quickly does the same, then turns to continue to aid the group.

Incidentally that's an average post. I would reply, telling you how many Breaks it costs, and you'd take those out. You might have to clarify if you want the changes to be permanent, and I'd take that into consideration. Generally the more cool things get the cheaper Breaks will be.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:05 pm
Thhartokk
loth17
Thhartokk
Spork's got this right.

And yes, Loth. Because people will use their breaks. Because that's the point.

about how many breaks would it take to increase a stat or trait permenantly

Depends on how ambitious you are, the situation you're doing it in, and my feelings at the moment. If the game starts and you just type
Quote:
i want 100 brawn how many breaks?

It would be quite a lot.

I kinda want this to be awesome. So try this, instead, and it might be just 2 or 3 (1 if you want it temporarily)
Quote:
With the building falling all around them, Stan McExamplename looked at his comrades, all occupied fighting the fighter jets that had tumbled through the gaps. He realized that in this fight he was the only one who was focused on the building. He braced himself against the ground, thrusting his hands out. Stan opened his mouth and roared at the ceiling, a challenge that the mess of concrete and drywall rushed to meet. "This is a fight between MEN and JETS! There is no place for ceilings in this!" Just before it falls upon him, he pulls his arms in and thrusts viciously out. "Get the hell out of my way!"
BREAK (+20 Brawn, permanently)
Stan strains for just a moment, before his muscles, under the massive strain of the building, bulge ominously. First his right arm, which swells to the size of several small watermelons, pushes back against the ceiling. Next, his left, growing similarly, pushes the rest away. His legs grow proportionately as his chest explodes exponentially. He cracks his neck, then effortlessly throws the side of the building away. Looking at his arms, he frowns. "Too big for my taste." Grasping his arms together, he pushes, putting pressure on both at the same time. His forearms shrink to normal size as he compresses the muscles within. He quickly does the same, then turns to continue to aid the group.

Incidentally that's an average post. I would reply, telling you how many Breaks it costs, and you'd take those out. You might have to clarify if you want the changes to be permanent, and I'd take that into consideration. Generally the more cool things get the cheaper Breaks will be.

thank you for clarifying  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 pm
At that point, I'd probably just blow the building up, with BFG.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:24 pm
Raganui Minamoto

use the spiral power  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:31 pm
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

use the spiral power

Look, the moment I decide to kick reason to the curb and surpass the impossible, it will to make a giant gun in which to shoot something.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Raganui Minamoto
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

use the spiral power

Look, the moment I decide to kick reason to the curb and surpass the impossible, it will to make a giant gun in which to shoot something.
you are small time. anyone can use a giant gun. when i kick reason to the curb it will be by punching my problems apart.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 pm
SporkMaster5000
Raganui Minamoto
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

use the spiral power

you are small time. anyone can use a giant gun. when i kick reason to the curb it will be by punching my problems apart.

you are both wrong when you want to kick someones a** to the curb you must use the thousand strikes followed by white demon  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:55 pm
loth17
SporkMaster5000
Raganui Minamoto
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

use the spiral power

you are both wrong when you want to kick someones a** to the curb you must use the thousand strikes followed by white demon
we aren't talking about kicking someone's a**, we're talking about going beyond the impossible. ROW ROW, fight da powa!  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:58 pm
SporkMaster5000
loth17
SporkMaster5000
Raganui Minamoto
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

use the spiral power

we aren't talking about kicking someone's a**, we're talking about going beyond the impossible. ROW ROW, fight da powa!

oh then just use jade golem form  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 pm
loth17
SporkMaster5000
loth17
SporkMaster5000
Raganui Minamoto

what is this, i don't even  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:06 pm
SporkMaster5000
loth17
SporkMaster5000
loth17
SporkMaster5000
Raganui Minamoto

what is this, i don't even

have you ever even played jade empire if you have you would know  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 am
Meh.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm
I have no idea what Jade empire is.

Wait, it's that weird asian mmo, isn't it?

Time to get the profiles set, I suppose. Game'll start soon. Post here if you want to jump in, I'll have the profiles in an early post.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm
Thhartokk
I have no idea what Jade empire is.

Wait, it's that weird asian mmo, isn't it?

Time to get the profiles set, I suppose. Game'll start soon. Post here if you want to jump in, I'll have the profiles in an early post.

its not an mmo its a game for xbox  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Pants for the Pants God.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash