Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Unlikely Heroes [Game Thread] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:30 pm
Tink...

SHABOOM!

The street was bad before, but now there was a small crater too.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:47 am
User ImageBianca hustled towards the sound of the scream only to hear an explosion on the way. That can't be good, she thought to herself as she moved with all haste. Seeing a goblin (on fire no less) riding a wolf while some woman with glasses watched, Bianca had no idea exactly where to intervene. The woman had some sort of wild look in her eyes, the goblin was screaming, and there was already considerable damage done thanks to whatever had just exploded, presumably on top of the goblin. Bianca would ordinarily assume that the little critter was the source of the trouble, but goblins traveled in groups. A lone goblin was, frankly, just too weird.

"Hold it, everyone!" she yelled, finding her voice far less authoritative that it perhaps should be. "What the heck is going on here?"  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image"No fire! NO FIRE! Me not bad goblin! Me want buy foods! Rabid monkey head monster attack me! Now silly lady attack me, too!" He appears to be readying his lance. "Leave me alone, please!"

{Okay. Dag gets a Reflex save at +6 bonus. Also, GrimGrubGrot is going to ready a partial charge attack if she throws another bomb at him.}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:53 pm
Nearby, three people in scrappy leather armor that seems a bit too big, with worn crossbows point them toward the group. Though, there's an obvious uneasiness in them. Apparently, this is all that is left of the town guard, and they seem barely old enough to be off their mothers' apron strings. The one in the middle takes a step forward. "D...d...drop your weapons."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

jennibert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm
"Mr. Sabin, are you still listening?" Sapphire pokes him once in the ear, to see if he says anything.

{Only if he doesn't respond will the following happen:}

She slides down off his shoulders. "Thank you for helping me look for Cade, but he's probably not in this town. There's not very much interesting here. Have a good day." She wanders out into the street {where the action is}.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:05 am
User ImageBianca raises her hands in a gesture of peace, her sword still currently in its sheath.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:16 am
She hadn't expected the goblin to actually talk, let alone say something that was, remarkably, not complete gibberish. It was still profoundly stupid in its articulation, though. Then the blonde girl in the armor came running in, and these other folks who might be town guards, judging from their uniform equipment and all. She sighed. She'd been hoping to have some fun, but this goblin had actually surprised her by how hardy he was. The last batch of goblins she'd encountered, she'd killed several of them with one grenade. This was extremely curious. She raised her hands. "I don't have much in the way of weaponry. Just trying to help out."

{Rolling the d6 fire damage for the second round, since Grim is still on fire through this round. It'll extinguish now, though. Hope this doesn't drop the little guy...}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image"Are you this town's guards?" Bianca asks the three ragged boys.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:58 am
User Image"Me no here start fightings!" GrimGrubGrot drops his lance to the ground and waves frantically at the lady with the bombs and the lady with the shield and the boys with the crossbows. "Make burny lady stop makin' burny, and me try get other weapon off. It take long times."

{I'm hoping that the game has just been waiting for me to post as 3G. If it has been, sorry.}  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 pm
He gulps and then tries to rustle up his courage. "Y-yes we are!" As if saying it was reassuring, the other two stood up a bit straighter. Then the goblin spoke and they all took a step back. "W-wha?!" This was perhaps the strangest thing any of them had seen. A goblin that spoke common, and actually started disarming when asked. They all just kinda stared, looking dumbfounded.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm
Gods, the way that goblin talked was like nails on a chalkboard. It was just so... so... grammatically incorrect! Kivenna gritted her teeth and waited patiently, tamping down her desire to whip another bomb at the little green freak. Maybe studying him would yield some good data, so keeping him alive might be a good idea. A paper about sapient goblins could get her an award in certain circles, she supposed. And, of course, the little town guards would probably not want her leaving additional craters in their tiny town.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image"Alright, everyone. It looks like the goblin's not here to start a fight, and he's already more the worse for wear, I'd say. Can we get all this settled out?"  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:22 pm
"R...r...right..." The 'leader' of the 3 boys says. Taking a moment to readjust himself, he looks over the three. "Come with us. The captain may like to hear your stories... uh... Roy, grab their weapons... they'll get em back after this is settled."

A scrawny boy looks to the leader like he's insane but sighs and proceeds to attempt to get the weaponry.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:40 pm
The tiny halfling wanders out into the street and spots the gaggle of humans and the goblin and wolf. She wanders up and begins to absently pet the wolf {assuming it will let her}.

"Hello, Mr. Goblin. Why are you on fire?"  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 am
User ImageWith his rider on fire and strange people brandishing weapons, Dag isn't really in the mood to be petted by some strange little girl, though at least she was non-threatening. Still, he growled and pulled away from her, even if he was a pretty well-behaved wolf.

"Me on fire from four-eyed girl! She throw boom-boom thing, me on fire!" Tamping out the last of the flames while struggling to get the scizore off of his arm, GrimGrubGrot wondered what was up with the miniature person just wandering in here. Was she in charge?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff