Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 am
((alright then))

Alister kept his eyes of the pale haired boy to watch him transform Alister found this very interesting, he could see Fisher next to him trying not to look at him but when the shifter grinned at him, Fisher appeared to drop his face most likely losing some confidence against his competion. Alister made his way to the to the staring positions, he stood two places from fisher and the shifter, and began to get ready, he first removed his weaponary, he took his spear from his back and dagger from his side followed by his clothing until he came to his shorts that were underneth, he folded them neatly and placed them of the floor to his side.

At this point all the positions had now been filled for the first race, a six man race, a 200 mentre freestyle, a nice little warm up race to start the day. A rather large man climbed onto a stand and took a deep breath ready to make sure his voice was heard "Welcome one and all to Onicann's annual competition, this year we have many contenders, all who will be going all out for the grand prize" the large man took an other deep breath "Now, Z. Dent, Noise C. Nagisa, J. Fisher, G. Hann, C. Dean and an old favourite Alister Synclair" Alister had taken part in previous years. The man now had a lighted touch in his hand "when I light the spirt of Onicann (name for the bigger torch) the race will begin" Alister as well as the rest of the competition readyed themselves, the sprit of Onicann was lite a hugh brust of flame shot up, the second it did Alister dived into the water
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 am
Xaldin placed his cup down as he stood up from his table, leaving a small amount of money on the table he walked forward. For a blind man he wasn't bumping into anthing, it wasn't what people would expect but that wasn't important right now. Xaldin stopped as he came close to the swim Race. Although he couldn't see the people thae way they were now he was able to recognise their energy signatures. He smiled lightly as he watched the events unfold. 'so a little race between challengers, and I see the 'students' appear to be alright, good now if only we could keep it this serene.' He looked back towards the race after his little though, and waited,he saw quick flashes of again the dark jester, however he was not who he needed to meet right now.  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 am
((hijacking my mother's computer this morning sweatdrop lol))

Casidy's expression changed, from that of uncertainty to one of mild concern, ever so slightly as she listened to Troa's explanation. Of course she didn't listen to rumors. Most rumors were never good ones about people anyway. She tried to pay no attention to the fact that every time Troa exhaled the smoke blew across her face and irritated her. She simply held her breath for a short moment to let the breeze take the smoke away. As he gestured to the scarring covering his upper torso, Casidy looked down briefly then looked back up at Troa's face, a bit more concern coming to her face.

"I wouldn't want something like that shown to everyone either, but I don't think you had to start throwing punches everywhere because of it." Cas replied simply as Troa finished his first cigarette and promptly lit another one. It seemed this guy was similar to a raging alcoholic when it came to his smoking habit. "You could have just walked away." Having just met Troa, what she was too polite at this point to say was that walking away would have been the more mature way of handling the situation.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:31 pm
Troa simply sighed, and grabbed his bag. "I'd like to see you try and walk away, when you're surrounded by not only the people who are going to hit you... but a crowd that want's to see you hurt but not get their hands dirty." He said darkly, walking over to one of the guys who hadn't left yet. Kicking his back pack into the air, he caught it and opened it. "Let's see..." He muttered as he rummaged through, and eventually found another shirt. "I'll be taking this one, since you ripped mine." He said simply, dropping the bag on the guy's face. Walking back to the bench, he sat down and took another long drag. "Besides the fact I couldn't walk away... I've gotten sick of doing that too..." He added with a sigh, exhaling some smoke as he did so.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm
At Troa's rather harsh reply, Casidy looked away from him. His words stung a bit and she couldn't help the slight look of hurt that came to her face. She couldn't think of anything to say to that at first. She only looked up when Troa got to his feet and approached one of the guys who hadn't left the scene yet after the fight. She simply watched as he dug through the other guy's backpack and took out an extra t-shirt. "Um... I don't think..." Cas did not get the chance to finish what she wanted to say as Troa dropped the backpack and came back over to the bench and sat down once more. So she made sure to keep her protests about the stolen shirt to herself for the time being. Instead, she responded to Troa's second statement about not being able to walk away from the fight he'd gotten into. She held her breath again, this time closing her eyes as well, as Troa basically exhaled smoke into her face again. Couldn't this guy tell that his habit could be irritating to other people around him when he blew smoke in their faces? Cas didn't mind if he smoked, but when he exhaled into her face she did mind. "You shouldn't give up on walking away though. Eventually, they'll leave you alone once they know they can't get a response from you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 pm
Troa looked up at Cassidy, and blinked a few times. Suddenly he burst out laughing, placing the smoke down next to him as he put the shirt on. Picking up the smoke, he took a drag and regained his composure. "Keep walking away, eventually the'll leave me alone?" He said, still laughing a little. "I've got over ten years of doin that so far... sorry if my patience for other's is growing a bit thin now." He said flatly, flicking away the finished smoke and sighing. "I need to get more... and damn what I'd do for a drink." He muttered to himself, as he watched the guy who's shirt he took start to pick himself back up.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:57 pm
A small confused look appeared on Cas' face as Troa burst out into laughter at what she had said. What was wrong with her suggestion? However, what he said changed her expression to a light frown. "Excuse me for not knowing how long you've been bullied or something of that nature." she replied flatly, a hint offended sarcasm slipping into her tone of voice. "I was only trying to give a piece of advice. I haven't given you any reason to take your frustration out on me." That said, Casidy turned away from Troa with the intent of heading back to class. She had taken a few steps when she stopped and looked back over her shoulder at the smoker. "And just so you know, by beating up those guys and then taking from them, you're giving them more reason to pick on you and keep the cycle of revenge going. Oh. And you should get back to class." she stated bluntly. With that, Casidy turned and walked to the door of the art building, her class was the destination.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm
Troa simply blinked at her statement, sighing a little. He knew what she said was true, however at this point he didn't really care all too much. He was beginning to want to go with the policy of, "Hit me once, and I'll hit back hard enough that you won't wanna hit me again." His father used that philosophy on him, and now he was tempted to use it himself. Troa didn't move from his seat, his class seemed beyond pointless today. He leaned back in the bench, and sighed as he tried to think what number person Casidy would be out of people who didn't like him. "One... two..." He muttered to himself, as he tried to count. He had enough free time now, and didn't feel like moving.  

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:44 pm
((Other World - Neo and Clad))

The girl cried out as she fell, but the cry turned into one of surprise when Clad caught her. ”Umm, thanks,” she said, her face turning red. Her face cleared into a soft pale white when Clad began to mention the ghost. Clad didn’t look particularly welcoming either. He looked a little scary. The black haired girl gulped as a few tears formed in her eyes. ”Ummm, no.”

However, before she could pull herself together, the man she had tripped over (Neo), started yelling at her. She turned her face to look at him, a few tears falling form her eyes now. The way he was acting only made her cry more. ”I’m ss..s.ssoorry!” She could see that he had tears in his eyes too and was acting quite dramatically with hands waving around and jumpity attitudes, but she had no idea what he was doing. She looked back at Clad with a look in her eyes that questioned whether Neo was one of the “crazies” that Clad asked her about.

((Everyone in Other World that's not with the Regent: Anyone can find the dead body that Shaco deposited…though I think it’s in the victim’s house. So, maybe noticing the small trail of blood that Shaco left would make someone suspicious. Nicko, I’ll get to Leo once Rine shows herself. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:11 pm
( i'll wait until Clad comments on the situation to reply. lol )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 pm
((EARTH! Yes, Genya did just do what he did in a communications class.))

LuluFeverxD
Lunia raised her head, watching Casidy walk out of the room. She raised her hand slowly and asked the professor of the art class if she could go to the bathroom, getting out of the classroom she walked down the hall very slowly, examining the graffiti on the walls and the classroom's she passed. She could feel the stares on her eye-patch and strange appearance as soon as anyone set their eyes on her. Sighing heavily, she stopped and looked at the trophy collection that looked very impressive. Looking at the pictures now of the past pupils something caught her eye, there was a young woman in the picture with bright white hair just like Lunia's, she also wore a black hairband and a black dress, just like Lunia. The only thing that was missing, was the eye patch. "W-wh-who could that be...?" she asked herself, placing her hand up against the glass, she just stared at the young woman in the picture. Confusion taking over her, she didn't know what to make of this.

Lunia would be able to see inside the Communications and/or the Engineering class depending on which direction she had walked. The doors to the classrooms had windows.

Solaris Beauty
Celeste looked at Genya in a confused face but since he didn't know what was going on, she supposed she could. "Well as in last class we were learning on giving SWOT samples and working on our campaigns for the renovations of the new communications schools. We also need to review communication theories" she said in a stoic tone.

SWOT? I think I’ve heard of it, but what’s that? Wait, or is it SWAT? But no, that doesn’t make sense! This is a communications class! I’m not supposed to be TAing for this class?!!!! Campaigns? What? Genya laughed nervously, his face turning red, noting Celeste’s tone. “Umm, right. Uh, thanks.” He looked down at the attendance sheet and randomly picked a name. Due to his luck, he hit the right name, though he didn’t know it. ”So, umm, what Celeste said sounds correct. Does anyone want to, uh, clarify SWOT for everyone?” Genya was floundering. He didn’t know ANYTHING about communications, and he was hoping the class could carry itself. He really wanted to yell at his friend, the actual TA of the class.

At that point, Genya noticed that some people were staring out the window. He turned to follow their gaze and saw a fight occurring. The fight was just clearing up though with police officers. So, he took a gamble and BSed something. ”Well, isn’t it, umm, important to be great students in communications? You can avoid fights and getting hurt with only words!” He got hit in the face with a ball of paper. “Ow! Umm, who threw that? This isn’t funny. Um, this isn’t SWAT seminar…” He got hit again. Genya was already flustered. No one was paying attention. Annoyed, he randomly took out a Bunsen burner. For some odd reason, he had one in his bag. ”Ok, fine.” He hooked it up. Lucky there was a gas valve in the classroom. Clearly, Bunsen burners had everything to do with communications…

YG Syrious Jones
Sitting in the Engineering Class in a chair closes to a window was a young student with raven black hair which reached passed his shoulders, and oddly enough violet eye's which most people thought were contacts but that wasn't the case at all nor did he both trying to explain it to them. This man was Ezio Royce and his attire mostly consist of suits and casual/dress cloths so it wasn't no different now since he was were a black and white set. Ezio was writing in his note book, he had finished drawing the diagrams which was on the board and with his flawless penmanship it was almost an exact replica and followed by that was his intricate cursive hand writing. When he was finished with his work he looked at the jokes and humor which was placed on the board, it brought a smile to his face. As he would continued to look around his view was drawn to the window and from where he was sitting he had clear view to what was happening outside and simply watched. 'That man certainly has skill' He thought to himself as he watched the outcome of this 'little scuffle'.

The engineering professor had also noticed the fight, made some joking comment about how engineers only needed to outwit “fighting types” to win, and how “fighting types” were sometimes equivalent to managers who didn’t know anything and just wanted to do stuff without thinking. The professor was not an old wizened man with white hair. His green eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. ”Ah, well, looks like someone’s taken care of that.” the professor said nonchalantly as the police officers came to clear up the mess, and he spotted Casidy talking to the culprit Troa. “Well, we could always program a better fight, hmm? But you didn’t hear that from me.” The professor’s specialty was actually in AI and robotics design. ”Well, any questions so far? You know… that fight relates to your assignment!”  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:47 pm
Rugalia had been walking on and off for at least three days now, and had begun to lose faith in his sense of direction. I could've sworn there was a town somewhere along here. He sighed and frowned, Well, if there's no town, then what in the hell is this path for?! He asked himself as he continued following the faded stone path. After a few more minutes of silent walking, he finally spotted what looked like a town. He smiled excitedly to himself, Haha! I was right! He soon began running as fast as he could towards the main gate, relishing in thoughts of food, drink, a bed, and girls.

When he made it to the gate, he slowed his pace to a brisk walk as he looked around for a Tavern or an Inn. After quite a bit of walking with no sight of a Tavern or Inn, he began to once again lose faith. That's when he saw something extremely peculiar on the ground. Is that...blood? He thought to himself, a little unnerved. After a bit of thinking, he decided to cautiously follow the trail. It was long, but it eventually led him to a house that looked normal enough. He hesitantly reached for the handle, and slowly opened the door.

What he saw didn't particularly surprise him, considering he had followed a trail of blood to find it. However, that didn't make it any less unnerving or horrifying. The man was already dead, and there was nothing Rugalia could do about it. He quickly ran out of the house, and shut the door behind him. As he stood not far from the house, he recollected what he had just saw. Rather than losing himself to fear, he calmed himself, and continued walking through the town. The image stuck in his mind however, and he walked with his guard constantly up. He wanted to find out more about what had happened, yes, but he was exhausted from his journey and was in no condition to do much of anything. He just needed some food and sleep.  

linkboy11

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:17 pm
Clad raised a brow as he looked between the girl and Neo. The tears in the girls eyes were...annoying and the man on the floor even more so. He stood up still palming the girls head and looked at Neo. His face quickly became that of minor annoyance at the mans exagerated behavior. "ehy, mind cuttin the racket man...Jeez what are ya doing settin up all the rubbish in the street anyway?" " Clad sighed finally releasing the girls head and turning with a shrug. "Just my luck, girls fallen all over me an the crazies turn up. I'm cursed, that just has to be it..." The large man shoved his hands into his pockets and turned to look sideways at the young girl. "Be more careful for now on, ya might bump into that clown...or some other monster." He punctuated his statement with another large sharptoothed grin and turned to leave the girl to deal with the eccentric scholar. The scholary types werent really his...area of expertise. Not that he couldnt hold his own in conversation but they were simply too...annoying.

Noise glanced at the man to have insulted his master through the corner of his eye. So he was a coach and competitor? Great, just great. As the annoncer began the introduction to the event Noise finally made a rather obviouse realization. He was wearing metal restraints! The torch was lit breaking him from his thoughts and with an extra yell from his master he dove. Useing what he had observed the others doing and some improvisation he managed to keep up with fisher and Alister...for the first couple meters. Noise than began the slow inevtitable process of sinking. His technique became more and more eratic as he simply strived to stay near the surface. Still with each gasp of air he pushed forward, the still lingering pain of his wrist a good enough motivator. Noise pushed on for a bit more before his speed sinking began to outmatch his forward speed. With lungs burning he gasped and drew in a mouth full of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 pm
Neo suddenly grew incredibly angry as his eyes became great raginf flames and veins seemed to pulse along his head as his anger became clear. Next thing anyone knew he had drove his fist into th emans head who ahd dared to insult his work on the sword as the mans head met the floor a large bump appeared where he had been hit. " My lifes work is not trash it is the greatest work in history the legendary GMsword, it is not trash you uneducated little brat." said neo refering to the annoying mans age, which neo had completly geused at.

Neo then turned to face the girl again and when he saw her face his anger flames tuirned to pink hearts and drool came from his mouth slightly as he whiped it and went down on knee grabing the girls hand a she lightly kissed it. " Oh no milady it was all my fault i should be more careful where i do research like that. It was entirely my fault. REsearch unlike the frail heart of a young maiden like yourself can be rebuilt. I am terribl;y sorry for any injury I may have caused you. Please le tme take you out to some restaurant so i may properly repay you for any unjury you may have gotten on my behalf?' offered neo as his face was inches from hers and he was slowly moving in for a kiss. His hands were moving as well to not only hold her hand but to wrap around her and pull her close. His perverted side was in control right now.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 pm
Clad froze his head barely moving at the strike. His ears twitched in irratation as he tried to keep his cool, turning rather slowly to face the man. The remark of uneducated little brat and the man's attitude afterward twoards the girl also didnt help his case. Clad cracked his neck as he stepped toward Neo. He wound up and smashed Neo's head, certinly not enough to kill him but definatley more than may have been called for. "Learn some manners yer self ya damn lech!" After coming down from his little episode, he noticed the girl again. "Er, sorry for that one..." Clad looked at Neo as he shoved his hands back into his pockets. "And I'm no brat either ya damn relic."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff