Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua

Atheists aren't the only people who don't believe in god. You're foolish for thinking that. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:01 pm
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua

Atheists aren't the only people who don't believe in god. You're foolish for thinking that. stare

My apologies. This is what first came to mind.  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:08 pm
So, since you are in a Christian guild, are you interested in learning about Christianity? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Nope. Don't want to. Never want to.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 pm
Muffins and Teacups

Just remember that you are surrounded by many many Christians in this guild. 4laugh We will be happy to spread the truth to you because we love you enough to tell you the truth. Thanks for joining our guild to learn about Jesus!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

Just remember that you are surrounded by many many Christians in this guild. 4laugh We will be happy to spread the truth to you because we love you enough to tell you the truth. Thanks for joining our guild to learn about Jesus!!! heart
I don't want to learn about your stupid religion.
I dont want to learn about your stupid god.
Your attitude makes me want to squeeze your head until it pops like a month-old-pimple. neutral  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Are_You_Born_Again

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:03 pm
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

Just remember that you are surrounded by many many Christians in this guild. 4laugh We will be happy to spread the truth to you because we love you enough to tell you the truth. Thanks for joining our guild to learn about Jesus!!! :******** you're annoying.
Your attitude makes me want to squeeze your head until it pops like a month-old-pimple. neutral

You shouldn't be so quick to judge. And you shouldn't join a guild if you are not interested in the religion. By coming here, you automatically just signed a mental document that you want to know about Christianity. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:06 pm
Muffins and Teacups

The Nervous Witch  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:16 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

The Nervous Witch

LOL. b***h, I'm not a witch. Why the hell are you sending that load of bullshit to me? stare And witches aren't like that. The proper term is wiccan. And paganism and wicca was around long before christianity was. May I remind you Christians used to celebrate yule with them before the stupid christians took it and turned it into christmas. ******** you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Saved_by_the_Grace_of_God
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

Just remember that you are surrounded by many many Christians in this guild. 4laugh We will be happy to spread the truth to you because we love you enough to tell you the truth. Thanks for joining our guild to learn about Jesus!!! :******** you're annoying.

You shouldn't be so quick to judge. And you shouldn't join a guild if you are not interested in the religion. By coming here, you automatically just signed a mental document that you want to know about Christianity. ^^

No, I want to insult it.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:21 pm
Muffins and Teacups
No, I want to insult it.

And I understand why. Jesus said it is because you will treat the student no better than the master. He was treated rudely; the follower of Him will be, too.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.” (John 15:18-20 NIV)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:22 pm
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

The Nervous Witch

LOL. b***h, I'm not a witch. Why the hell are you sending that load of bullshit to me? stare And witches aren't like that. The proper term is wiccan. And paganism and wicca was around long before christianity was. May I remind you Christians used to celebrate yule with them before the stupid christians took it and turned it into christmas. ******** you. 3nodding

Because you remind me of that witch named Holly in the comic... Both of you are startlingly similar.  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Are_You_Born_Again

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 pm
Muffins and Teacups
Saved_by_the_Grace_of_God
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

No, I want to insult it.

Christians do not insult you. Why insult Christians?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

The Nervous Witch

Because you remind me of that witch named Holly in the comic... Both of you are startlingly similar.

Nope. She looks like an old woman. I'm thirteen. She's screaming and screaming. I'm saying nasty stuff with a big grin on my face because I take pleasure in being a b***h to idiots.

Grace: Because they're idiots. And they have done stuff. They've ******** up our world and any chance of someone having a brain. You're like mindless zombies.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Are_You_Born_Again

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:44 pm
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups
Dramatica Angeliqua
Muffins and Teacups

The Nervous Witch

Nope. She looks like an old woman. I'm thirteen. She's screaming and screaming. I'm saying nasty stuff with a big grin on my face because I take pleasure in being a b***h to idiots.

Grace: Because they're idiots. And they have done stuff. They've ******** up our world and any chance of someone having a brain. You're like mindless zombies.

Ok, give me an example.  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces