Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
I need literate roleplayers for this. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 am
Adal Vandaly
Then simply delete it, it's clear there are no literate roleplayers here anyway, just boisterous simpletons that cannot simply let someone try and get so business.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:10 pm
joe-dude667
Adal Vandaly
Then simply delete it. It's clear there are no literate roleplayers here anyway, just boisterous simpletons who cannot simply let someone try and get some business.

Fixed your fixes. biggrin  

Emerald the Crow

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:14 pm
Emerald the Crow
joe-dude667
Adal Vandaly
Then simply delete it. It's clear there are no literate roleplayers here anyway, just boisterous simpletons who cannot simply let someone try and get some business.

Is there even a person, who can delete things like this any more? I thought, most of our crew with that power left.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Seph Baelzara
It is not a business you ignorant dolt.
MW's definition of Business
archaic : purposeful activity : busyness
a : role, function b : an immediate task or objective : mission c : a particular field of endeavor
a : a usually commercial or mercantile activity engaged in as a means of livelihood : trade, line b : a commercial or sometimes an industrial enterprise; also : such enterprises c : dealings or transactions especially of an economic nature : patronage
: affair, matter
: creation, concoction
: movement or action (as lighting a cigarette) by an actor intended especially to establish atmosphere, reveal character, or explain a situation —called also stage business
a : personal concern b : right
a : serious activity requiring time and effort and usually the avoidance of distractions b : maximum effort
a : a damaging assault b : rebuke, tongue-lashing c : double cross
: a bowel movement —used especially of pets

To my knowledge, a role-play is none of the above. So, you keep using that word, I do not think you know what it means.

Further, you are doing the approximate idiocy of posting this thread within the Table-Top Gaming within the Game Discussion. First you'd be laughed at, then you'd be chewed out, then the thread would either die, or get tossed into the Chatterbox, or both.

In this case, I'm pretty sure his role-play is the tenth one.  

Slave Xaccheus

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:38 am
glitterboypilot
Emerald the Crow
joe-dude667
Adal Vandaly

Is there even a person, who can delete things like this any more? I thought, most of our crew with that power left.

I think Arc and Rain might still be able to do it. Though I'm unsure.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm
joe-dude667
glitterboypilot
Emerald the Crow
joe-dude667
Adal Vandaly

I can do it, are you guys done with your bash-fest?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:56 pm
Arc Vembris
joe-dude667
glitterboypilot
Emerald the Crow
joe-dude667
Adal Vandaly

No! I still want to bash!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:01 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Arc Vembris
joe-dude667
glitterboypilot
Emerald the Crow

No! I still want to bash!
Then bash... I for one, think this is kind of old now and we should move on.  

glitterboypilot

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces