Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:51 pm
He smiled and pulled her a little closer chuckleing "very good girl. try this one. Yes. Y. E. S. Yes" he said showing her again begining to enjoy how close she was.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna just happily smiled at her owner, Daniel. Like before she just watched very closely the way his mouth moved. ' I don't remmeber mom ever saying anything about human trying to teach us how to talk like them. Oh well it makes him happy and that makes me happy too...' Jenna just nods her head a little and says,Yyyyess....Yes no Master!"

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:06 pm
"You really are catching on quick. Now for your name" he gently brushed her tail "jenna je...nn..a. Jenna" he said hoping that she would be ready for sentences soon. But right now he was enjoying teaching her to speak  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna's furry cheeks have a faint shade of pink in it for it was a little of a turn on how gently he touched her tail. She nods her head and says, " Jenna..." She rubbed her nose against him as her tail gently curled around his arm as Jenna purrs a little once more.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 pm
He looked at her slightly suprised at her nose touching his. He had an idea to try to see if he could get an idea of what she was thinking. "like" he said softly "li. Ke" he repeated hopeing she would form a sentence.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just smiled widen and said," L...i..Ke...Like" She snuggled close into her master and happily says," Like Master "

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:35 pm
He blushed and slowly petted the back of her right leg gently "master like Jenna" he replied. He slowly thought and decided to teach her one last word before he made a move "love......." he said slowly embarrased "l...o..v...e..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:44 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna sightly pulled back to see his mouth once more. Oh she just smiled big for she knew what his word some what meant. Jenna uncurled her tail from him and stares happily at him and says," L..Ooo..ve...Love...Jenna love Master yes Jenna love master " She just happily smiled at him as her tail sways around her.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:11 pm
 he leaned up putting a hand on the back of her head. He smiled sweetly blushing a deep red "master love Jenna" he said happily kissing her on the lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:26 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna was very happily to hear that Master loved her but she just blinked all confused when he kissed her. She slowly closed her eyes as she slowly began to enjoy his kiss. Jenna slowly returned his kisses back and thought,' Is this 'kiss' like mama say humans do and if so then that mean me loves me...HE loves me then I wont ever be alone again YEAH' She happily raps both her tail and arms around her master, Daniel.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:32 pm
He pressed his forehead against hers happily "if you stay with me I will take care of you" he said wrapping his arms around her pressing against her. "I won't stop you if you want to leave. Do you want to stay with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna just smiled happily with him as he hold her tighter. She liked having her new body pressed against him. Jenna tilt her head to the side and says, " No Jenna stay with Master....Jenna Loves Master" She once more happily snuggled closer into Daniel as Jenna purred.

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:49 pm
He smiled "master love Jenna too" he said kissing her lips again pressing his nose against her "Jenna welcome home"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna's ears perked up to hear her master, Daniel love her too. She was once more surprised by his kisses and she just smiled widen to have his nose pressed against her. In the animal kingdom pressing one's nose with another was their way of saying ' I love you'. Jenna was just so trilled with joy knowing that she had found a home and some one that loved her." Hooome...Mmmoew"says Jenna sightly in a teasing way as she rubbed her noise with him all happily as her tail sways.

{{ Sorry I just up and felt. I had to took dinner }}

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 pm
((same. Oyster stew. It was to die for....well the stew was....the oysters were horrible))
he blushed feeling her bare chest against his "you need clothes....." he said embarassed "mine are too big..,," he thought for a second "maybey old lady yinnext door could help" he smiled at her "if you ever let me up that is" he said teasingly  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff