Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rein hesitated to take his hand. After he helped her up she dusted her dress. "No... I think I'll be fine." she told him. "I think I can walk without help." she said. She slowly walked over to the door. When she stepped outside, the light blinded her. "I suppose this would be normal too." she mumbled. She turned to Jax. "How far is your house?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 am
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
"It's going to take a lot more than flatter and and simple words for me to behave...or for me to do anything else..." Samantha said quickly and with a smirk. "Samantha..." She said quickly and then leaned against the wall. "My scars are very old and so are the emotional ones... long ago when i was just a child.... and before I was kidnapped...." Samantha said sharply glaring at the whole place around her. She hated everything about this place, just being here made her blood boil, she turned her attention back to Ian. "And so may I have your name as well?" Samantha added not looking very amused with him.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them.

Kiatala

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:04 am

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

"Not very far,you can sit in the back if you like...." Jax tells her as he approaches his black with gold racing stripes sports car with her. "How long were you in there any ways?" he asks as he opens his door and gets in,the seats are made of a nice dark brown leather,he turns the key and the engine roars to life producing a smirk from Jax. "It's always a pleasure to hear the old ride start up...."

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:11 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein got in the car and smiled. It was a comfortable seat. She looked at Jax who had started the car. "A week. I was returned last week. I always end up in that same shop, in the same cage. Ever since I was little." she said. She felt the leather seats. Usually before going straight to the house she would have to walked around with whoever bought her. It was quite tiring.

Himemii

Timid Lover

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am

JAX MILLER
User Image

"got returned huh? you must've caused a lot of trouble to have that happen..are you plan on doing the same with me?" Jax asks as he starts driving home. "Although asking a question like that to someone in your position is likely to result in a lie isn't it? forget i asked..." He shrugs right before the last part and turns on some music.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am
Ϩinasta ϴni

My chains render me, but one day I'll break free. Just watch me.

User Image

Sinasta listened to the male, her eyes moving down to her lap, silently wondering if she should comply to his question, or if she should indeed, piss the man off further. she looked back up, little frown on her features. "I might come out, if you get someone to open this damned cage." She smirked a bit, then fell back so her back and head rested against the back of the cage. She uncrossed her arms, then pulled down the skimpy top that sher had been forced to wear. She sighed lightly, giving up on her attempt to make the almost bra-like top more comfortable. She pulled her legs up to her chest and closed her eyes, silently praying that the man would change his mind, though he seemed intent on having herself.

"Oh, and call me Sin, alright? I hate my full name." Her lids fluttered open to reveal her intense eyes, before she straightened back up to look at the man more carefully now. She had a strange sense that she should be scared of the man, but because of old masters, she really felt no fear, especially of dominance. She wasn't one to be taken advantage of, or at least she wasn't anymore. She silently decided that she wouldn't comply to this man's every whim, no matter how he punished her. She would drive him crazy, so he would eventually bring her back, if he even got her out of her cage, that is.

omniscient virgo

Desirable Fatcat

Otiax

Learned Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:58 am
User Image
Tyson Wolf

Tyson listened to her statement and gestured for one of the guards to open the cage. They informed him he had to wait for the trader to come by to confirm the purchase. A sigh came from him as he watched the women moved her clothing around. "It will be done shortly. Your clothing will also need to be changed" he said as he walked towards the cage. Leaning to his left he pressed his shoulder to the bars and waited for this slave trader to arrive at his location. Resting his head against the cold metal bar he heard her voice once more. "I will keep that in mind" he said as he looked over at her.

The only reason he had even bothered with the women was her unusual crimson eyes. They had captured his attention and curiosity, once that was done it was hard or near impossible to get rid of him. He would treat her right but if she made her way under his skin it would be a different story. Scanning the area over he watched as a rather large built man approached them. He was shady figure that wore a large trench coat and it seemed to be the slave trader. A brief exchange of words took place and he sighed a bill to confirm the purchase of Sin. As well there was a return policy that he received an explanation on.

Tyson watched as the gate was unlocked and he was tossed a heavy chain linked to her restraints. "Come out of the cage and walk by my side" he said sternly. If she refused to move he would force her out. If she gave him further trouble knocking her out seemed to be the only other solution or drugging her worked too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 am
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian's ears twitched at the noise around him of other owners coming in and chatting up their future toys. He chuckled at the girls tongue. She was a charming young thing, and quite the looker. He looked her over again and gave her a wink.
"In due time, Sweetheart." He said before turning to the nearest guard. "Get her outa there. How much for her?" "For that piece of a**? Even with her tongue she's at least worth a grand." The guard said, clearly thinking he was clever. Ian shrugged and pulled out a wad of cash, counting out exactly one thousand and handing it over. The guard stood there a bit dumbfounded, but took the cash. Ian shrugged again and put his hand out for the keys. The guard handed them over and Ian bent over, unlocking the cage. He reached his hand out to her with a gentleman's smile and waited for her to take his hand. "Well milady. Shall we be on our way?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aurora Tate

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein looked at him with a smile. "Hmmm... maybe... maybe not. But I will tell you this you do seem like a very nice man." she told him. Rein heartily listened to the music being play. It has been a while since she listen to it. "I think we'll get along fine... as long as you keep your distance for now..." she said. She continued to hum to the music.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 am

JAX MILLER
User Image

"Yes,yes i know." Jax rolls down his window and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter once they get to a stop light he lights one and turns on the ac,it points to him so it blows the smoke out the window and away from her. "I am a nice man for the most of the time." He takes a long drag from the cigarette and blows it out the window. "So how old are you?" he asks with real curiosity since she looked younger then she likely was.

miller4595

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:38 am
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
"More like a life time..." Samantha mumbled then watching and almost laughed outloud at the guard. She shook her head and rolled her eyes rubbing her wrists from the chains. "Like I've got a say in the matter?" Samantha said shaking her head. The guy just bought her for a grand, she was actually worth less than that but she didn't care at all. It was his money and the guard was an idiot so it was fine for her. She stood up and stretched out a little, when your in chains for a while they start to bug you after a while.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

"I see..." She thought about it for a while. "I believe I am seventeen." she said. It had been so long since she had celebrated her birthday. The last time was with Madame Raven. The one who took care of her like she was her own child. Unfortunately, she died. So, she was sent back to the shop and was sold and returned again. It wasn't her fault she didn't like men. It was all her father's for selling her.

Himemii

Timid Lover

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

JAX MILLER
User Image

"Well you look a lot younger,trust me..." He pulled up to an ordinary looking two story red house. "Well here's your home...well for at least as long as you want to be here. Jax turns off the cars engine and exits through his door,trying to find the right key as he does. "I swear i don't know why i just don't put little tags on which one is which....you hungry?" he mutters then asks her as he reaches the door step.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:01 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

"Thanks." she replied. Home. The word had a nice ring to it. All the others was called 'a place to stay'. She stepped out of the car and walked towards the door step. She hadn't realized it herself until Jax asked her. She nodded her head. "Yeah." She looked around. The outside of the house was nice and clean. She smiled. If the outside was like that she wondered what the inside would look like.

Himemii

Timid Lover

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:09 pm
User Image

User ImageΊɑȵUser Image
User Image ΊѵɘȿћʞȯѵUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Ian smiled, ignoring her slight sarcasm. Without another word he lead Samantha out of the building and to his car. He already had the child locks set on the back of his car, but he remained polite while opening the door and helping her in. He never really forced her to do anything. He was never one for force. However, once she was in, he closed the door quickly and headed to the drivers seat. Once he sat in the drivers seat he turned to face his new young ward.
"I will give you a proper introduction once we reach my house, and we will get you some nice cloths as well. However, for now, just call me Ian." He said in a much plainer tone from earlier. There was no flirting or coy nature. It was like he was a different person now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces