Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Moonlight Lust Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 pm
When the suns bright rays came through the cave, I stirred.

Was it morning already? I really wanted to sleep though! I wonder if Sir's awake?

I opened my blue eyes gradually, and looked at the empty spot were Sir had laid down.

He was gone.

For a moment I panicked.Thought that he had left me here to go somewhere else.

I dismissed the thought though, and went over by the entrance and sat down, looking at the landscape of trees and snow.

I would simply wait here for him to come back, he surly would.

Wouldn't he?

I shook my head as I waited once more for the black wolf to come home.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:27 pm
A few hours later Raven can back, he was dragging a dead dear in his mouth, he entered the mouth of the cave, it was now mid day, the sun at the top of the sky. " Here eat, you need it" he simply says.  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 pm
I mentally sighed as I saw Sir come up from behind the drifts of snow with the dead deer.

It was such a relief to see him! I thought he had gone!

"Thank you sir!" And with that, I started to eat the deer, but I didn't eat to much or get all the good parts, because I wanted to make sure Sir got to eat some of the good parts too.

"Hey....sir? You..you won't leave me right?" I had to ask, I really didn't want to be left alone again, and I liked sir...even though he was rather gruff, he was kind to me. I want to stay with him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm
" no.. if i plan to move I will tell you and you can come" he says clamly as he lies down and closes his eyes.  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm
I laid down as well, with a content sigh.

I was glad, I didn't want him to leave me, I didn't want to be alone again.

As I closed my eyes and went to sleep, I could almost hear my mothers voice...calling out to me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:10 pm
Raven had a dreamless sleep, and did not wake up for hours, it was mid day when again whoke up. Raven sat up and walked to the front of the cave and looked at the white landscape.  

gin-ichimaru1311

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Passions_Bloom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:58 am
A haze of white clouded my vision, as I started to wake up.

Stretching and yawning slightly, I got to my feet and looked around the cave. Sir was standing up, and looking out at the snow, no real expression coming to his face.

The snow....that's what created that white haze as I was waking up.

It was beautiful outside the cave, snow covered every inch of the mountain side as if winter was still here.

I looked back at sir with a questioning eyes, why was so looking at the snow covered landscape with so much longing?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff