Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm
Dante sighed a little and showed his papers. " Moli is older, I'm their father's brother, and Anderson is just an Owl he has no relation to us. " He said as he put his papers away. Dante had become more serious ever sense the incident, if he had met Azula a year ago he would have thought she was just another spunky girl now he just found her constant question repetative.

Anderson looked at Moli and Roulin before looking towards Azula. " I'm just an OWL looking for something to do with his time. Nothing more. " he said softly. he looked towards the security and gave them his identification papers before he followed after Dante and the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:09 pm
"Oh trust me. You're not freaking me out. I've seen far weirder." Roulin smiled at the inquisitive young girl as she weaved around the group like the curious kid she was. "We're totally gonna need some horse tranquilizers. Or at least an age cap for newcomers. Heheh." He joked as he continued on. "Well now Dante, do you have super accomodations, or are we pulling another China and sleeping above a noodle shop again?"

"Not so much cramped. Just...it was like being dead. Floating in space. Not sleep, not awake. More dead then alive." Moli lowered his hands after revolving his wrist mystically. He pushed his glasses up onto the bridge of his nose and smirked at Akemi in response. "It wasn't fun though. I can tell you that much. No one to talk to...nothing to eat. Ugh. Straight purgatory."

~~~

Timothy kept his eyes aligned with the sky and the roaring clouds above. His lips formed a deep grimace and his azure eyes wandered to the physical embodiment of the ever illustrious element, fire. "I see you're scantily clad as always." He greeted while keeping his eyes strongly adjusted on her face. As the leader of the Heralds he knew and practiced nearly perfect etiquette even when graced by the presence his more curvacious teammates. "Almost. When those Phoenixes touchdown, we'll be on the move. Knowing them, they'll engage and tire each other out. Once they do, we swoop and anihilate them all." His expression denoted a powerful seriousness as he further explained the mission. "We can't leave any trace of anything behind. All of it. It all has to go." His eyes returned to the clouds which rewarded his attention with a gentle breeze that combed through his blue hair.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm
Noel followed after everyone else, silent for now. That's how she normally was unless she had something to say, she would just listen. Showing her I.D. she proceeded.

Kira looked at Tara. "I mean, I've always liked the idea of being a young adult. Young and beautiful, but still...young" she said finishing off her muffin and began to drink her coffee. "So what are your opinions of Lucien?" she asked Tara.

The ship had docked in Australia as Aaliyah looked at the city of Sydney ((Thought I'd mention it since Australia isn't a city)) and looking into the sky. "John, do you think everyone is ready to go into the city?" she asked.

Amara began to walk into the streets of Sydney still in the nude. She hadn't realized what she had done either. She remained silent as the general public either stared in disgust or envy of her body.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:18 pm
((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei Thorinagano's eyes were closed and he was seated cross legged on the deck of the ship that the Fallen Phoenix had hijacked to get to Australia to look for this Tempanus Wiki book object that was supposed to give a bunch of answers and leverage to make the world right. His hands were relaxed on on his knees, and he appeared to be completely still. The nineteen year old Japanese boy was doing a combination of a breathing and mental exercise. It was habit out of his usual martial arts training. He was concentrated, but not enough that he wouldn't notice the things around him. He heard John walk by and make the comment about phoenixes, but Benkei didn't respond at all.

---------------------
((UNS ))

Will DeScythe stood on a balcony of the hotel the UNS members were staying, looking out at the scenery with a smirk on his face. Che, you little b*****d. Who gave you permission to die? Come back to me. It had been a year, and he still hadn't gotten over Che's death. It was all too fishy too him, and what was said didn't seem logical or possible to him. On top of that, all evidence on the particular site had been conveniently destroyed by a freak lightning bolt, a “gift” from someone he could place a name on. It just didn't seem possible that a f*cking kid, a toddler named Lucien with some brains but not enough power had killed Che, and Will refused to believe it. It had been a year since then, and Will still hadn’t gotten over it. Something about the whole situation bothered him, and there was no way in heaven or hell he'd allow anyone to know or even suspect that he felt that way. He laughed, as if he found some inside joke particularly amusing, and left the balcony, to take a walk and potentially harass some of the UNS members, as if he didn't already.

((Edited out where he was headed, in case someone needs a character to run into.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 pm
Akemi grimaced at Moli's explanation. She had not been around during Moli's imprisonment nor during his release. She had only heard the stories from her fellow Night Owls. "I suppose getting back to work is much better than floating in nothingness," she said returning his smirk before looking at Dante and awaiting his decision about where they were going to stay.

Tara thought for a few moments about Kira's question about Lucien. She threw her half eaten muffin from one hand to the next. "Well, he's certainly something all right. I haven't actually had much of a chance to have a decent conversation with him to determine a first impression of him. Usually when he talks to me, it's only because he wants me to do something. So far, I find him rather dull," she said. Kira had wanted honesty and she was getting it.

Flames curled around Ember impatiently. Patience had never been one of Ember's strong points and it showed upon her face. She folded her arms across her chest and sighed clicking her tongue. She decided to ignore what Timothy mentioned about her attire. It was her own business what she wore. If she wanted to parade around in the nude, she could have, but at least she had some modesty. "At least our job will be much easier," she said with a small hint of excitement in her voice.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 pm
John finally stopped wandering around finally decided just to relax over near Aaliyah as she looked out at Sydney.
"Everyone should be." John answered laening against the rail. "You bloody know I am. I mean this is big, we need to be ready or we are going to come out worse then going in." John shrugged as he took out his Colt and spun the empty chamber wheel.
"You not nervous, are you? He asked with a sidelong smile.  

FlameDemerio

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm
"Good, As odd and bizzare as i am i do not enjoy being called a freak. And i happen to like sleeping above noodle shops. They smell like soy sauce, salty. I like salt. I also like the smell of the ocean. Which is pretty much salt and fish and seaweed." Azula was bouncing now, filled with kinetic energy from all the movement everyone was making. "Good lord you people move so much. Im about to explode. I'm just glad you're not still, then i couldn't move at all. I hate that feeling. Sometimes when i was alone i would have to blow the dust so i could continue to move."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 pm
"These people. These people aren't like the ones we used to fight back in the olden centuries." Timothy noted grimly. "They're strong, but as you well know, we're stronger. Far stronger, far smarter and far faster." He folded his arms somewhat haugtily, but his unchanging glare almost perfectly hid his slight cockiness. If it weren't for his simper, he may have gotten away with a somewhat humble claim of superiority. "For now, we wait, but when The Phoenixes his shore, we go." He could hide that fact that he too was as excited Ember was.

~~~

"Yes, it is better than floating in nothingness. Che would work up a sweat while using that deck. It wasn't plesant in those denim confines." Moli quipped as he waved his hand before his nose for comical reasons. "Woo. I swear. Now...since we're in the Down Undah," he mimicked, "what should we do first? Or is it all up to you Dante? The way I see it, The U.N.S doesn't know where to look and I doubt they've even started. Knowing the egghead, he'll try to kill us first and eat our brains before he goes on a bookhunt."

"As an egghead, he'd look for a book first." Roulin contradicts as he folds his glasses and slides them into the v-shaped conjuction of his coat. His purple eyes finally saw some form of unfiltered light and for a few seconds, it seered. "That much I'm certain. He'll send General Grievous after us, then take a few people to look for the book. You've been in that card to long Moli. Your deductive skills are slipping." Azula spoke and Roulin tried to chime in edgewise, but couldn't. "We're the busiest group Azula. Trust me. When we're being shot at, we work really hard not to get shot." The sunlight didn't help Roulin's already crabby dispostition. "I like soy sauce, but in my fried rice. Anything else, bleh."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:49 pm
((Sorry but Number 9 and FlameDemerio, could you choose a darker color, it's kind of hard to read your post...I'm sorry))

"hm..." Kira said. "I suppose...a little too smart for me, but I've seen him in battle...amazing" she told Tara. Sipping the last bit of her coffee she sighed and crossed her arms. "it's a little boring here in Sydney for my liking...I need some kind of excitement" she told her.

Looking at John Aaliyah smiled. "No, not really" she said laughing at her english friend. "In fact, I'm ready to experience Sydney, and not only that...make sure that book doesnt fall into the hands of the UNS or those Night Owl's" she said scowling in rememberance of how her friend died with them. "Benkei, you know were here now!!!" she yelled to her comrad she ascended into the air and off the boat waiting for the others.

Amara looked at the people and looked at her they all had clothing. A bin of rack of clothes were outside of a boutique as she looked at them. She picked up a red shirt and black pants as she put them on she continued to walk the streets.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm
((Fallen Phoenix - Ah, I was going to wait for Haka to post before having Benkei leave... or should I not do that? I have to get off soon anyway, so just ghost him off if you need to move the story along.))

---------------------

((UNS. Might be waiting for certain people for these two, so I'll just post intro posts for these now.))

Armand Orion Parr sat in a chair at the hotel busy tinkering with some random contraption that had malfunctioned without his help. The red head had a smile on his face and was humming some distant song, something random such as “Zipadee doo dah.” He hadn’t been this way when he got back to the States the year before.

When he returned to the States from Europe after being teleported to the site of his original home in France, he had been shocked to find that Che had passed away and been killed by Lucien. He had blurted a phrase at the TV in the airport, “Lucy, what in God’s name are you doing? Does killing really solve anything?” because it didn’t seem possible for Che to get killed by one big lightning bolt. It was ironic really. He had seen Laharl alive, and next thing that happened was that Che was lost. He never did ever find out what exactly happened to either of them. He had also found out he was on the same flight as Anya unintentionally when he saw a leg that blatantly stood out in its makeshift cast and tried to help her with his science knowledge.

Suffice to say, Armand wasn’t entirely happy to see that Lucien had somehow become the new UNS leader. The problem was that the UNS had been most of his life, and it wasn’t just an organization that you could simply leave. Armand remained in the hopes that Lucien was capable of an attitude change as Che had been, but he wasn’t sure how long that would take and if Lucien would even try.

-------------------

Amaya Lee yawned as she sat in the lobby reading a magazine. She had missed the party of Tara and Kira. However, she didn't really feel comfortable around Kira anyway. Kira was weird, really weird. The shy black haired Asian girl smiled with a blush as she remembered that she had brought a photo of her father, Sung Lee, and herself in her wallet. He lived closer to her now, and it had been nice to have been able to seen him again. He had met Itachi too, so he knew him too.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:05 pm
((No promblm, hahaha I was thinking that myself. xd ))

"UNS and the Night Owl's." John repeated distastfully. "A bunch of piss-poor wankers" He scoffed as she started to ascend into the air.
"Well thats not fair!" John shook his head watching her. "I guess I will see you at the dock, then." John put away his revolver and turned heading to the stairs.
"Are you going sit there all day, or are ya coming?" He asked Benkei as he passed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 pm
Amara continued her walk. Where was she going? She soon made it to downtown where it was very busy. It was overwhelming. She smiled as she saw the different people and tourist walk around very busy. It made her smile. The stores and restraunts and their exotic smells filled the air. And for a single moment a thought came to her mind. ROULIN she thought but as well subconciously projected.

"Te amo, Te amo" a voice could be heard from a woman. It was the Earth Elemental Sabrina. She had long red hair and skin that looked like it was somewhere between pale and green. She sat on a ledge somewhere outside the city of Sydney. Waiting her que to begin their plan.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 pm
Gaeta or L as he preferred lay with a book over his face and head in the sand. The crashing of the waves, low music of his headphones, and cool feel of water surrounding him had taken him to quite the pleasant dream. Despite this he had heard Timmothy's words, and he knew Tim knew where to find him. L lay on a secluded beach on the Australian continent. Not because it was where their mission would take place but because by the end of the day, he'd not be able to lay on the continent again. L opened his eyes slowly and removed the book. Sitting up slowly he stared out into the ocean. A goofy grin was on his face "Least i got ta lay here one more time...Hmm probobly tha best time yet too"

(Song in his head-- As the Footsteps Die Out Forever by Streetlight Manifesto)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:41 pm
Dante just kept walking. " We have plenty of rooms booked at the Marina Hotel, it's not to far from here. You can relax in the hotel for a while. As for our next move, I need to make a phone call and then we can start. If you happen to run into trouble then please make sure you don't die. " He turned and smiled before he talked to a service provider who was hailing them a limo as they spoke.

Anderson just shook his head. " he's going to die from stress one of these days. Moli you really have a dark outlet on everything. He's an Owl not some derranged monster. Well maybe that wasn't the best way to describe him. He's....not really good....but i wouldn't say evil either. Oh well I've never personnally met him. "

Lucien sighed and sat on a large rock. He looked up into the sky and thought for a moment. He pulled out a single small scrap of paper. He flicked it into the air and watched as it suddenly morphed and shaped into a triple helix. Then it formed the chemical compound for cyanide then it shredded itself and blew into the breeze. " It's frustrating....so close to the book and yet so far. I can feel that it's here, I know it is, days of research will not be for nothing. " Lucien closed his right eye and when he opened it the transformation had begun, his eye became slitted and the color gave way to a vibrant constantly shifting red. " Show me the truth. " He said softly. He looked into the distance, towards the airport it was as if he was looking through a telescope he could see the airport and through it's windows the many members of the Night Owls, and above their heads words etched into the air, their deepest desires. " Aw how pitiful, they still want to see me dead. Oh well I suppose a year of grieving isn't enough for their friends. " He laughed a little.  

Nicko1421

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 pm
"Okay well i honestly don't care what we do. Im hungry and tired and i want to run but I can't. Life is terrible." Azula sighs. "And why would he go for the book first? What does this book do? What do the cards do too? And i can avoid being shot at. If i run fast enough i can stop time, but i can't really do that yet. I only did that once." She nodded as she explained. She, unlike Moli, didn't talk with her hands. "My grandpa said soy sauce went good with everything and my brother tried it with ice cream, said it was disgusting." She laughs slightly and looks out the large window as they walk though the great airport.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff