Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto and the Amulet of Time OPEN AND RECRUTING!

Back to Guilds

A tear in space and time has sucked some of Konoha 12's kids into the past where they meet their teenage parents and an old enemy... 

Tags: Naruto, Shinobi, Ninja, future, Shippuuden 

Reply Konoha (Leaf)
Kakashi's appartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 pm
The jutsu ended but he wasn't there. Instead he appeared behind Reign, grabbing him by the collar. "So nice of you to join us." He continued to drag him inside kakashi's apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 pm
(Wait, the clone or the original?)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

picaal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:14 pm
(does it matter? if so then the original)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 am
Kakashi thought best not to interfere at the moment. He just took a seat and watched them.  

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 am
After a few moments of randomly flailing his arms, Reign manages to get free of Obito's grip, straightened out his shirt, and sat down. He then whispered into Obito's ear, "Does he know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:15 pm
Obito turned to Kakashi. "Hey he wants to know if you know." He pointed to himself. Oh yes he was being a pain in the butt.  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Reign sighed, then said, "Well, I would've preferred something more subtle, such as sarcasm, but I guess if it gets the message across..." Reign thought for a moment, then said, "As I believe you both are aware, Kabuto has escaped... and, both of you being excellent trackers, you have probably come to the same conclusion I have: he's no longer in the village. In fact, he's probably back with Orochimaru by now. Or, of course, we may not have even had him in the first place, but I highly doubt that is the case. But back to business: I feel that we should compile a team full of trackers, which may need to include some Anbu, " Reign throws a look at Kakashi, then continues, "but I still have to run this past Lady Tsunade."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Obito noded and thought for a moment. "If I went I'd have to go in full Anbu gear. And on top of that those aren't easy to get a hang of since they are specially made for each unique anbu." He looked over at Kakashi and grinned. "Do you have your old Anbu outfit, should fit me."  

picaal
Crew

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:44 pm
Kakashi leaned back and laced his fingers on his lap, "I do have it under my bed in a box, but I think Kabuto is still in the village. It was too easy capturing him and Orochimaru rarely gets one of his men in the village. This would be a perfect opeortunity for Orochimaru. Kabuto is his intel."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:51 am
Reign thought for a moment, then said, "I suppose that could be true. But how would he get the intel out of the village without leaving the village himself...?" Then a thought occured to him, "Kakashi," Reign said, "I believe it was you that had a run-in with Kabuto a few years back during a Chunin exam, right?"

(The time when Kabuto controlled one of the Anbu he had killed and disguised it as himself, while he was on the floor pretending to be a dead Anbu.)  

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alice5130
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm
"It takes time to gather info or steal."

Kakashi sipped his tea, "Yes. He was trying to kill Sasuke then. He disguised himself as one of the dead anbu and escaped."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 am
"I think the best plan is to have the ninja hounds patrol the village. That would be the most efficent way to track him down." LIke his father he sipped his tea. "There's not much we can do about it."  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:31 am
Reign nodded and said, "We should suspect anyone who is somewhat easy to take down, but also high enough in authority to be allowed to leave."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:29 am
Obito scratched his chin for a moment. "I actually don't have a clue who could be like that."  

picaal
Crew

chemwhiz3

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 pm
"Hmm," Reign said, "well, how about someone that may not be the easiest to take down, but no one would notice was missing, and would be allowed to leave during a time like this."  
Konoha (Leaf)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff