• Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:40 am
probably needs to be more stuff to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:29 pm
X_Kohana Nozomi_X
User Image

How about.. A guild for all the Ntreeve games?

So it adds on Trickster and Pangya.
[But I don't play those 2 games... >.<]

User Image

i tried trickster. really dumb. theres only a limit to how much entertainment a guild can bring in. eventually people will get bored of reading a lot about the same stuff. its only natural that this would happen eventually  

Mick Ryans

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Seruni

Friendly Friend

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 pm
Mick Ryans
X_Kohana Nozomi_X
User Image

How about.. A guild for all the Ntreeve games?

So it adds on Trickster and Pangya.
[But I don't play those 2 games... >.<]

User Image

i tried trickster. really dumb. theres only a limit to how much entertainment a guild can bring in. eventually people will get bored of reading a lot about the same stuff. its only natural that this would happen eventually

That may be the case for some people but also take into consideration of the other possibilities cause this guild was anything but boring when I was last here before getting banned off gaia. So most likely people had either gotten real busy, lost their internet, got banned from gaia or something. You just never know now in days what's going on. Cause I know in my case my stupid campus doesn't have wireless internet for us who stay here to use so I'm stuck to using this one bar which disconnects a lot and also rarely works since using my phone browser for gaia is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too troublesome well too much for it to handle like nothing that is. Kay I'm done rambling and also to say I still care about this guild~ 8D;;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:53 pm
well yeah, i still care too. i'm just sayin' theres not a whole bunch to do other than talk about GC and how much people don't like season 3. I sill like coming here to see what Colm and Konoha post. most of the time its pretty entertaining.  

Mick Ryans

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Azn535
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:08 pm
Mick Ryans
well yeah, i still care too. i'm just sayin' theres not a whole bunch to do other than talk about GC and how much people don't like season 3. I sill like coming here to see what Colm and Konoha post. most of the time its pretty entertaining.

Actually, only old players or people from around beginning or middle of season 2 don't like season 3?
If we got like new people into the guild we would probably have them talk about how much better season 3 is xP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:17 pm
Azn535
Mick Ryans

Actually, only old players or people from around beginning or middle of season 2 don't like season 3?
If we got like new people into the guild we would probably have them talk about how much better season 3 is xP

Heey, I ain't that old. D:  

Piece Of Sushi

Separated Pawn

11,525 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Seruni

Friendly Friend

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 pm
X HikaruSempai X
Azn535
Mick Ryans

Heey, I ain't that old. D:

Yeah I believe that.

I know I'm old though I joined literally after Beta. :I so a little after Season 2 came out and like I don't hate Season 3..I do hate the lag some of these patches be bringing though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:01 am
Counting the games years, I've been with it for a while.

Don't believe me? I have an item to prove it, the Romeo ring.

Now, taking that into consideration, I do consider myself an "old fart" in terms of this game's life-span, the new stuff is cool, but the older days of the game where more fun to me because it was about using your character, not grinding up until you had he 1337est skill tree skills. Sure there where "hax" classes, but it was a time when a person who could step was practically worshiped by teammates and sworn at by opponents, Ronan's dragon knight was new and shiny, and there were no critical hits.

Oh, and back in open beta, level 20 was hardcore, there where no 2nd jobs, and gorgos dungeon was the best and hardest dungeon around.

I could reminisce about it all day, but you youngin's with yer critical hits and prop-stacking and card whoring probably don't care.
*goes back to my rocking chair*

Colm Cygnat
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Seruni

Friendly Friend

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 am
I care since I missed that experience by a week or so. ;w;

But waw, I didn't like Dio due to people who abuse Black Space...Draker just...made me hate it moreee....

(Effect) Black Space: Increased DamageNo. of Levels: 2
SP: 1-2
Requires: Black Space
Info: Enhances the base damage of Black Space.

Reading that made me rage inside. 8D;;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 pm
Skai Cerulean

But waw, I didn't like Dio due to people who abuse Black Space...Draker just...made me hate it moreee....

Id be more scared of death scythe than black space..
Black space only sucks you in if your left or right from the caster..
and for draker i think its sorta ..a let down
the passives are all good but the skills sorta..suck cept that life saving thing and last moves on right and left side of the st  

Azn535
Crew

Seruni

Friendly Friend

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:25 am
Azn535
Skai Cerulean

Id be more scared of death scythe than black space..
Black space only sucks you in if your left or right from the caster..
and for draker i think its sorta ..a let down
the passives are all good but the skills sorta..suck cept that life saving thing and last moves on right and left side of the st

I don't have Draker yet but I haven't seen anything fancy..but very true Black Space isn't scary or anything like that anymore well..not that it was scary to me it was just highly abuse and for some reason it use to suck me in from above. @_@ But eh now it's possible to escape it and such after being caught and plus it's not as strong anymore. It's to the point I made a lv 38 Dio rage quit from my lv 34 one just because I used Dominate and killed him when he failed at catching me with Black Space. :I  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:47 pm
I haven't a clue on what the heck you guys are talking about. Anyways I want to play Grand Chase again but I have a Mac now. And I don't want to convert OS's. gonk  

Dannyxcores

Seruni

Friendly Friend

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:01 am
Dannyxcores
I haven't a clue on what the heck you guys are talking about. Anyways I want to play Grand Chase again but I have a Mac now. And I don't want to convert OS's. gonk

Not even trying to sound like a douche or anything at all like that and I'm sure you realized it by now but from what I've learned in my A+ Computer Repair Class is... Windows > Mac by over 9000. mad
If you can try to trade it in for a Windows. ;w;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:37 pm
Windows has too many problems. Yes its sad that Mac's do not use .exe files but windows creates many different kinds of files when the Mac keeps it small and simple. And to start windows you need so many things running. I don't want that.
I have another pc now, but I prefer using the mac when I'm creating 3d models and using adobe products. So does most of the media.

And I understand, you just prefer the windows os. Everyone has their reason.  

Dannyxcores

Seruni

Friendly Friend

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 am
Well yeah, Mac is more for the media and design..and my taste are very stretched out with dealing with a lot of exe files especially in the my computer courses. Now, of course I've used a Mac or else I'll just seem foolish to judge between the two at all even though it's just me stating an opinion.  
Grand Chase: Join the Chase!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff