Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:57 pm
-Genocide-
A dangerous female demon that has no mercy

User Image

As his fangs pierced her neck, Genocide maoned faintly. She had never let anyone take her blood so it was something new for her. The senseation felt nice and strange to her. "So how does the blood of a demon like me taste?" she asked. She was curious since she never knew why vampires liked blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-
+ The bird of Hermes is my name +
+ Eating my wings to make me tame +

Daimon had to retract his fangs from her neck to answer "it's sweet and a little bit spice. a great taste indeed" he said and dug his fangs in her neck again but a bit lower so he was now licking the previous marks with his tongue while sucking up blood from the newer ones. His open eyes were now swirling with different colors  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide watched him feed from her neck. She had never felt such a sensetion before like it but she now knew why vampires had prey easyly. Anyone would gladly die to feel the sensetions from being feed from. her crimson eyes glowed brightly as she let him feed. Suddenly, she stiffened as she caught the scent of a human. Before she could warn Daimon, a arrow pierced her back. She sent a fire ball at the human who screamed as he burned to death. "Great another damn human has tainted my lair with its stench." she said darkly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon felt Genocide stiffen and took his fangs out to see her burning a human and being shot. He didn't get enough yet but stopped sucking her blood to let the bite wounds heal "should i take care of that wound, mistress?"  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:29 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide ripped out the arrow before replying. The wound sealed up quickly. "Its a normal arrow. Keep feeding. I feel that you still need more" she said softly. She moved her head to the side so he could sink his fangs into her neck again. She knew how to tell if a wound would need help healing or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"i am grateful" he said and sank his fangs in Genocide's neck for the third time. He did it more gently this time because his main thirst was already satisfied  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:23 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide sighed softly as she rested her head on her other shoulder. She didn't mind feeding him like this at all. It had been years since she had been this close to another and not trying to kill the person. Her crimson eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Finally Daimon took his fangs out of Genocide's neck and genly liked away the two drops of blood that appeared on the bitemarks before they healed "i thank you for the drink, mistress"  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:44 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Cracking her neck, Genocide looked at him. "Your welcome. Let me know when you need to feed again. I don't need you dieing on me" she said softly. She strolled away to head for her shower. Half way to the bathroom, she stopped and looked at him. "Coming. We have to clean off the dust that they tossed on us as we fought them." she said softly. She disappeared into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"i will let you know whenever i need blood mistress" he said and wanted to turn around anw walk away when she strolled to the shower but stopped when she called him "as you wish" he said and followed her  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 am
-Genocide-

User Image

Genocide turned on the shower as she stripped. Along her spine was a a tattoo of a small link chain. She had two huge tattoos on the back of her legs in the form of two demons readly to fight. Looking at him over her shoulder, her crimson eyes glowed. "Readly to shower?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

"i am ready to do your bidding" he said in a jokiing manner and looked at her with question in his eyes should he strip too and join her in the shower  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:43 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

Smiling faintly, Genocide looked at him. "Come in with me or are you chicken?" she asked softly. Her black eyes glowed as she watched him. Her body was much different from a humans since she healed so quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image
-~-~-~- Daimon -~-~-~-

Daimon narrowed his eyes so that their color couldn't be seen and nodded. He stripped and put his clothes neatly away on the side before steppin under the shower after Genocide  

Kyrlancello

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 pm
-Genocide-

User Image

The water was steadly turning sliver as it ran down Genocide's body. She slowly began to run her hands down her body which made the water turn more sliver as the dust was washed off. Her crimson eyes glowed as she looked at him. "They made it well but sadly it takes hours for it to burn. Which allows us to wash it off." she said softly.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff