Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
You know you're addicted to Mass Effect if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilRyu

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 pm
Karasu_Tenma
Splogaton
You know you're addicted to mass effect when you've finished it more than 5 times, got mass effect 2 and finished that 5 times, all planets explored and is active in discissions in the mass effect forum at bioware

You win my friend you win.

I think I've finished more than five times. But haven't explored all the planets.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm
Wow...i just joined this guild...anyhow i just got mass effect i heard good things about it. I played mass effect 1 and beat it with the vangaurd now i dont know if i should beat it again (cuz i finished at lvl 40) or try the infiltrator.  

Tool_Shed2590

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 pm
You know your addicted to mass effect when you decide your action as either paragon or renegade. Actions without a decision are interrupts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:58 pm
You know your addicted to mass effect when you always have Captain Anderson punch Udina in the face xd .  

Savior of Humanity

Supreme Contributor

17,300 Points
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Divine Donator 100

Jodie Shepard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 am
LilRyu

You know you're addicted to Mass Effect if you actually plan to attempt to get the Insanity achievement. Plus doing all the side quests in the game.

You know you're addicted to Mass Effect when you:

-assume all elevators are going to take ten minutes to go two floors. And become surprised when they do not.

-when you and a friend can recite verbatim one of Wrex and Garrus' arguments....in an elevator.

-are aware that the only way to get the Insanity Achievement is to go through all the side quests.

-You haven't even been accepted into the guild yet and you are already posting in it because you couldn't resist the pull of the topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 am
Jodie Shepard
-are aware that the only way to get the Insanity Achievement is to go through all the side quests.

I'm pretty sure that you don't have to.  

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Jodie Shepard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:31 pm
soren_alenko
Jodie Shepard

it's very close to impossible to do otherwise. (yes, I have tried. at varying levels and classes. Class doesn't matter much, but level does. You can't be at max level when you start an Insanity run, but you shouldn't be below level forty either. And you have GOT to be 60 by the time you run into Saren. ergo you have to do all the side missions to get enough experience to hit max level. But enough of that.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm
Jodie Shepard
soren_alenko
Jodie Shepard

it's very close to impossible to do otherwise. (yes, I have tried. at varying levels and classes. Class doesn't matter much, but level does. You can't be at max level when you start an Insanity run, but you shouldn't be below level forty either. And you have GOT to be 60 by the time you run into Saren. ergo you have to do all the side missions to get enough experience to hit max level. But enough of that.)

Eh, I did my insanity run with a level 60 Shep and did fine. But that may just be me.  

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

Jodie Shepard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:45 pm
soren_alenko
Jodie Shepard
soren_alenko
Jodie Shepard

Eh, I did my insanity run with a level 60 Shep and did fine. But that may just be me.

It's a little easier for certain classes. (i.e. NOT INFILTRATOR/COMMANDO OMFG.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:41 pm
You know you're addicted to Mass Effect when you plan on making your own set of N7 armor. xd  

AshRB

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:47 am
Jodie Shepard
soren_alenko
Jodie Shepard
soren_alenko
Jodie Shepard

It's a little easier for certain classes. (i.e. NOT INFILTRATOR/COMMANDO OMFG.)

Mass Effect 1 Insanity is a walk in the park compared to the Mass Effect 2. Vanguard plus Specter Shotgun makes the entire run easier in my opinion. Mass Effect 2 however....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:27 am
Jodie Shepard
-You haven't even been accepted into the guild yet and you are already posting in it because you couldn't resist the pull of the topic.
This.

-You know you're addicted to Mass Effect when you search for a Mass Effect guild on Gaia.

gkar1701
You expect to get laid after having a few conversations.
And this. rofl

-You know you're addicted to Mass Effect when you spend like $40 on game-add ons because you can't wait 6 months for the next one to come out. (Okay, so I've only spent $20 so far.)  

OtherWorldShukumei

Cluttered Cat

Kentasko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:23 pm
You know you're obsessed with Mass Effect when:

- you've purchased all available DLC, including squad outfits, armor, and weaponry.

- you've played through ME1 nearly a dozen times expressly to get 100% achievements.

- after playing as both Renegade and Paragon, you go back and play it as a character(s) outside of yourself.

- you spend hours on DA looking at fan art and think that you're in a position to judge.

- you quote the Turian councilor, fingers and all, when he says, "Ah, yes. 'Reapers'." Then you want to break his fingers off... or is that just everybody in general?

- conversations with real people seem boring unless someone brings up Mass Effect.

I've got a dozen more, but I'll let y'all dish 'em out first. whee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:16 pm
You know when you're addicted to Mass Effect when:
-You plan to spend the week of the ME3 release only playing that game and will only stop for food and bathroom breaks if that
-You would squeal like a fangirl/boy if someone got you a ME related present
-This song is your ringtone
-You wouldn't hesitate to hug a krogan if you saw one for real
-Any time you hear 'Sir Isaac Newton' you mentally add 'is the deadliest son of a b***h in space'
-When you hear Joker you think of the crippled, smart a** pilot instead of the psychotic clown  

NightsShades

Illusive Man

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:10 am
If you bought, this.

You're way too addicted to Mass Effect.

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items